women assume men have it just as easy on tinder than them.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
I just saw a thread about a guy who made tinder to swipe 'for a day' with his girl.. what a fucking retard.

never show your tinder to a girl. even if you have a lot of matches, it will pale in comparison to the match count of the average 5/10. its well understood that female empathy to male problems is non-existant. trying to explain why men get lower matches just makes you look low status.

even telling a woman that tinder users are overwhelmingly male wont work. they will simply wonder why you arent better than every single other male on the platform, and in that instant, they have lost ALL attraction to you. :feelswhy: the relationship can no longer be salvaged, so give up.

keep your online dating (lack of) success a COMPLETE secret. always pretend you get 100s of matches, and uninstall the app if you actually have a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, closedplatecel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
i wanna cum on a girl’s pinky toe

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
early on when seeing my gf (a HTB I somehow fluked from tinder), one time she was round my house after wed been oiut to a bar and had sex afterwards

She was saying to me please let me go on your tinder - 'I wanna see your other girls'

Honestly I just thought in my head at that point it would be fucking over if she saw my other matchers are mostly fat or ugly or just dont reply to me. But in her head I was a high value guy so she probably thought I had tons of other girls at her lookslvel interested in me

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Aqua, thereallegend and 2 others
Do woman ever have enough self awareness to try catfishing as a regular dude to see the differences.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, closedplatecel, Aqua and 2 others
100% legit

They only meet up with the guys on tinder who are getting 90% of the matches so whenever they meet up with a guy they see that he gets lots of matches, and she concludes from this that all men have this too.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and thereallegend