Women attracted to physical strength in men. Gymcels rejoice

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

After surveying 150 women, they concluded that they could almost predict how attractive a man was based on three things: how physically strong he looks, how tall he is and how lean he is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, EnglandBadman, HeightPilledum and 3 others
@TheLastLaugh thoughts?

water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Latinolooksmaxxer and Sprinkles
All 3 of those attributes directly correlate to a man's ability to dominate his environment through violence. I'm sure you're already familiar with the countless studies that prove women on birth control prefer feminine traits and those that aren't prefer masculine men. I can't emphasize enough how completely unnatural, and thus wrong our modern way of life is. Women are naturally attracted to physically dominant men, but when they are drugged up with all these artificial chemicals on birth control it perverts their sexuality and causes them to have an attraction towards weak, feminine men, which is not natural.

Every man should maintain good physical fitness, there really is no excuse not to. Having broad shoulders for example naturally commands respect from both genders, while narrow shoulders means no one will take you seriously. Don't get the gymcels hopes up though...women would absolutely rather be with a violent, skinny criminal than some big gymcel who's a fake tough guy pussy and a moralfag.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, denthegodking, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
None of those things matter if their face isn’t attractive. The only thing related to facial attractiveness is the leanness part but otherwise, nothing else matters. Strength is irrelevant without a good face. Height is irrelevant without a good face

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Eternal_
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
pacific ocean tier level of water

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
None of those things matter if their face isn’t attractive. The only thing related to facial attractiveness is the leanness part but otherwise, nothing else matters. Strength is irrelevant without a good face. Height is irrelevant without a good face
Why does everything come back to face with .org brahs?

I have good frame and leanness but im 5’10.

Over for my subhuman gene