Women can feel your insecurities

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
Be cocky, be present, be “confident bro” is actually a valid way of fighting male societal heirarchy.

If you think you are better than others, fully internalize it, ommit it, believe it. It will be so:p

Your insecurities come from a male heirarchy. Dont let it bother u that people are richer, taller, be fucking cocky. And u will succeed:chad: because when u are insecure, it reflects on your societal position of power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, itorroella9, Zeruel and 2 others
Greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Zeruel, Hades and 4 others
You probably shouln't think you are better than others because that is arrogance. People are more attracted to others who are confident but not arrogant. With insecurities i'd say fix the stuff you can and accept the stuff you can't change.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16970
You probably shouln't think you are better than others because that is arrogance. People are more attracted to others who are confident but not arrogant. With insecurities i'd say fix the stuff you can and accept the stuff you can't change.
This is male heirarchy cope. The reason u see ugly guys bang hot chicks isnt because they are “lucky”. They literally just dont give a fuck about climbing ranks, stick out their chest, and win. Castrating yourself on a heirarchy u were born into is why men are so easy to rule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
This is male heirarchy cope. The reason u see ugly guys bang hot chicks isnt because they are “lucky”. They literally just dont give a fuck about climbing ranks, stick out their chest, and win. Castrating yourself on a heirarchy u were born into is why men are so easy to rule
Never seen a ugly guy bang a hot chick. You have to be at least average overall in looks for the confidence part to work.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 16970
Never seen a ugly guy bang a hot chick. You have to be at least average overall in looks for the confidence part to work.
Your thinking from your perspective of being a girl. U will never be a girl: you can’t translate your judgement of other men to women’s judgement of those same men.:p

Women don’t operate on lookism. We do. Women dont have heirarchy, we do. Ugly girl is always ugly. But an “ugly” male is only relative to your status.

I want to die

actually true

It's true but they overlook chad's insecurities. Only thing that matters is being facially attractive and mogging.