Women can get ONS with guys way better looking that you can imagine

SwissArms

SwissArms

Silver
Women can fuck guys way more attractive than you can imagine. How do you think chad gets 100+ lays? is he fucking high tier stacies all the time of course not? chad is a man like everyone else and he will lower his stantards to get laid. These normal girls you think you have a chance with are getting fucked by chad. Do not underestimate the looks level of the guys girls can get ONS with.

This creates ego problem for women, becasue they have been used as chads fleshlight they somehow equate that with chad wants me. They think if they give chad sex that they are more valuable, but since they know they have been used they become bitter and insecure. If your a normie with your looksmatch, she thinks that shes doing you a favor, that your lucky to have her, becasue she knows she can have acess to chad any time she wants your there to be an accessory, like her iphone, or her mirror, and for being a good boy she grants you condom sex 3x a week, but if you misbehave she will withdraw sex or break up with you.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and thereallegend
Congratulations on discovering hypergamy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
taxi driver perfection GIF

Congratulations on discovering hypergamy
You might think water, but after seeing a girls dms It's litreally every girl that isn't complete subhuman has got fucked by chad atleast once. Chads don't have advanatge, but a compley monopoly on short term sex, only a tiny percent of men are actually getting good sex. Having condom sex is and having to wait for a girl to be "in the mood" is basically incel in denial

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, thereallegend, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
I’m HTN at best and I’ve slayed girls guys here consider HTB from dating apps, albeit very inconsistently, I think most chads slay passively through daily life accumulating 100s of slays by their 30s

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 8608
I’m HTN at best and I’ve slayed girls guys here consider HTB from dating apps, albeit very inconsistently, I think most chads slay passively through daily life accumulating 100s of slays by their 30s
Be chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 17676, SwissArms and 1 other person
If your a normie with your looksmatch,
Never date your looksmatch, if you mog her by at least one point you will be able to avoid most of the things you said, she will realize by daily interactions that you could have chosen any of her rivals instead, you might not be giga Chad but you have options, at this point she still has a little more power in the relationship than you but it's definitely tolerable, she will be content with being your girlfriend if your personalities are compatible

This however might not work for sub 6 males because at that point you basically have zero sex appeal to the opposite sex , so no females will feel lucky to have you unless you are into landwhales or you are white and into black girls

Also, don't be sub 4, at that point it's imposible to have any decent relationship a 1 is not gonna be content with a 3 ever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, thereallegend, incel194012940 and 1 other person
H20 just add WATER :feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and SwissArms
The worst thing is that this site is full of htns/chadlites but they still rott here. I'm not surprised that being mtn is boring af

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah sad but very true, this is the only way u can explain a handful of chads have 3 figure bodycounts and a lot of women have 20+ bodycounts in their 20s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back