Women can sense if you have a big dick

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Some autistic woman I hung out with and who's HTB said she could tell I had a big dick. Not to me directly, but guys who were asking. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: definitely_notchad, deepfuckingvalue, mathis and 27 others
How do they sense that? Does it have something to do with how you express your confidence like in the way you speak and walk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, wackedmelons2, LuckyBeast and 3 others
I heard that they can tell by the way you walk

• JFL
Reactions: definitely_notchad, mathis, HeightPilledum and 4 others
I got told by a male that I have big dick energy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, iloveboobs, HeightPilledum and 2 others
I need to do some PE exercises :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, psychomandible, mathis and 6 others
fakecel

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Alt Number 3, cmstormhox and 8 others
Some autistic woman I hung out with and who's HTB said she could tell I had a big dick. Not to me directly, but guys who were asking. :ogre:
they cant. its just your face. i have a very big one and all girls said they were expecting average

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Ascеnd, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Further proof women hate elongated, girthy shafts

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: psychomandible, Ghoulish, iloveboobs and 3 others
Fuark time to hop on PE I guess:feelswhat:

true
That’s why I always been an outcast they just know I ain’t packin shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Ascеnd, mathis and 6 others
The only time women could "sense" this is when my face mogged. Otherwise I still had a nice one but nobody cared

Hand size. Girls always check a guy’s hands.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, halloweed, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Some girl told me it literally just has to do with how confidently and extraverted you behave IRL. Told me she's almost always turned out right on that.

It makes sense because just walking around with a big dick is an enormous automatic confidence booster

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
It has something to do with the size of your chin
Makes sense, dick size is mostly governed by prenatal testosterone exposure right? So a well developed chin would also be indicative of that

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Just be a shower theory:feelshmm:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Gengar and Autismcel
Just be a shower theory:feelshmm:
Being a shower is beneficial for subchads while being a grower is beneficial for dickmogger chads

Suifuel when you're not either

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gengar, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Being a shower is beneficial for subchads while being a grower is beneficial for dickmogger chads

Suifuel when you're not either
Tfw when you have a 4.5x5.5 flaccid:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gengar, truthhurts and 1 other person
I knew it, that's why they never looked in my direction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts and Goth
IMG 2205

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, lokmazclock, BeanletMogger and 6 others
Real

They can mostly tell from :
Visible bulge
The way niggas walk ( occupying more space, more backward tilt with pelvis forward )
The way turbomanlet niggas have lot of confidence ( if they arent mentally ill )

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, sportsmogger, Gengar and 2 others
Some girl told me it literally just has to do with how confidently and extraverted you behave IRL. Told me she's almost always turned out right on that.

It makes sense because just walking around with a big dick is an enormous automatic confidence booster
Yet niggas say the dickpill isn't real

JFL at niggas who say height>dick in terms of confidence boost

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Did u wear grey jogging pants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and truthhurts
Yet niggas say the dickpill isn't real

JFL at niggas who say height>dick in terms of confidence boost
I wholeheartedly believe if anyone could walk around with their dick size written on their forehead dick would matter more than face or height. It's the most brutal pill of all by a good margin because unlike face and even height there's no hope in life of ever changing your dick & because it's much more deeply rooted to a primal core concept of masculinity compared to the other two. which also explains why people so vehemently cope against the dickpill as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, iabsolvejordan, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
I wholeheartedly believe if anyone could walk around with their dick size written on their forehead dick would matter more than face or height. It's the most brutal pill of all by a good margin because unlike face and even height there's no hope in life of ever changing your dick & because it's much deeply rooted to a primal core concept of masculinity compared to the other two. which also explains why people so vehemently cope against the dickpill as well
Pe might help to some extent :feelswhat:

Pe might help to some extent :feelswhat:
It doesn't, PE is bullshit cope with people either faking or cherrypicking pics to sell you products or mentally ill desperate dudes again cherrypicking their pics and measurements for their own confirmation bias. As of today there is absolutely no known method of permanently increasing your erectile tissue's length and width.

Injections / surgeries "work" for your girth at the cost of your dick looking more like a textureless red cylinder instead of a dick & also at the cost of possible severe complications. Not worth it.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTNcutecel and truthhurts
It doesn't, PE is bullshit cope with people either faking or cherrypicking pics to sell you products or mentally ill desperate dudes again cherrypicking their pics and measurements for their own confirmation bias. As of today there is absolutely no known method of permanently increasing your erectile's tissue length and width.

Injections / surgeries "work" for your girth at the cost of your dick looking more like a textureless red cylinder instead of a dick & also at the cost of possible severe complications. Not worth it.
Thots @NZb6Air ?:feelswhat:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Melly and NZb6Air
Thots @NZb6Air ?:feelswhat:
nigga, it's so insane how niggas say the most retarded nigger ignorant shit with FULL CONFIDENCE, they even try to write the paragraph neatly JFL the state of niggers

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, 97baHater, JohnDoe and 1 other person
nigga, it's so insane how niggas say the most retarded nigger ignorant shit with FULL CONFIDENCE, they even try to write the paragraph neatly JFL the state of niggers
PE works :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Tales from the slums of Afghanistan

• +1
How do they sense that? Does it have something to do with how you express your confidence like in the way you speak and walk.
they manage to build an average image of what each size looks like compared to physical appearance due to them being with so many men in their lives. Its just good ol pattern recognition.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and moreroidsmoredates
they manage to build an average image of what each size looks like compared to physical appearance due to them being with so many men in their lives. Its just good ol pattern recognition.
What makes someone look like they have a big penis?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sb23
Average "browncel" btw

• +1
I don't know. Tag a forum fag like asdvek and ask them. It comes with experience.
He is low iq, but for the sake of it i’ll tag him; @asdvek.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sb23
my dick fills out your mothers pussy

just think for a second

just think

your mother has been stretched out by other men and has a very wide pussy

but my dick is so girthy that it stretches out her pussy more

so thats how big my cock is

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, NZb6Air and truthhurts
True. Last year a foid suspected me of having a small dick and tbh she's right my shi like 4.4

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, sportsmogger, truthhurts and 1 other person
my dick fills out your mothers pussy

just think for a second

just think

your mother has been stretched out by other men and has a very wide pussy

but my dick is so girthy that it stretches out her pussy more

so thats how big my cock is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and PsychoH
True. Last year a foid suspected me of having a small dick and tbh she's right my shi like 4.4
we're both gay according to is :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater