Women can sense if you have a big dick

Le personality detector 3000 :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Nah they can't, only guess external factors that could lead to you having a big dick.

Such as height, frame, good fwhr and hand+feet size

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Some autistic woman I hung out with and who's HTB said she could tell I had a big dick. Not to me directly, but guys who were asking. :ogre:
Wrist size, overall masculinity, voice etc and just seeming like u got a big dick

Thats why i use wraths warlords cock

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
i got a small dick which explains why they are asexual with me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Some autistic woman I hung out with and who's HTB said she could tell I had a big dick. Not to me directly, but guys who were asking. :ogre:
What are some specific iois that foid could give out if she thinks that you have a big dick?

@FrameMaxxxer can confirm women have fucked and slurped him on first meeting because he have off big dick energy. He gets so many hoes it’s comical

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Gengar and sportsmogger
How do they sense that? Does it have something to do with how you express your confidence like in the way you speak and walk.
I have no idea. But she was convinced I was packing.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
no bitch sensed my 7 incher nbp

How do they sense that? Does it have something to do with how you express your confidence like in the way you speak and walk.
It's called big dick energy

You need to be confident but just enough, if you're wayy too confident they'll think you're insecure because of your d size and if you're not confident enough they'll think it's because you're insecure about your size

You need to have that "just right" amount to emit big d energy

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
5.8 big?

Don't forget we are cock bros

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Last edited:
The only time women could "sense" this is when my face mogged. Otherwise I still had a nice one but nobody cared
I am actually facially a truecel so it’s not that.

Hand size. Girls always check a guy’s hands.
I have incel hands.

IMG 0906

must be a dutch thing

Some girl told me it literally just has to do with how confidently and extraverted you behave IRL. Told me she's almost always turned out right on that.

It makes sense because just walking around with a big dick is an enormous automatic confidence booster
That’s crazy. How can a dateless 28 year old KHHV walk around confidently and be extroverted? :ogre:

Tfw when you have a 4.5x5.5 flaccid:fuk:
Mirin. I’m 4 x 4.5/4.75 flaccid in the summer. I will measure it in the winter when my flaccid is smaller but looks girthier.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and FaceandBBC
Real

They can mostly tell from :
Visible bulge
The way niggas walk ( occupying more space, more backward tilt with pelvis forward )
The way turbomanlet niggas have lot of confidence ( if they arent mentally ill )
I don’t have a bulge and I’m mentally ill. :ogre:

Not true. I’m bbc so they assume I have bbc

Even on holiday a woman about to be married asked for my phone details so I can give her bbc before she gets married. BBC is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and FaceandBBC
personality + height + build

Have you PEmaxxed? What’s your size? I wouldn’t PEmaxx myself. I’m fine with whatever I got. I would like it to be a bit smaller though :ogre:

I have 6.5x5 micropenis. Everyone can tell

I hate my subhuman deformed body

• WTF
Reactions: 97baHater
Im going to flash my dick to random women

• JFL
Nah they can't, only guess external factors that could lead to you having a big dick.

Such as height, frame, good fwhr and hand+feet size
I’m short in her eyes (5’10” but she was convinced I was 5’8”) and I don’t have a good frame, I was/am skinny-fat.

• Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Wrist size, overall masculinity, voice etc and just seeming like u got a big dick

Thats why i use wraths warlords cock
I have average 7” wrists and my voice isn’t deep at all. I don’t really look masculine except for my big nose. :ogre:

What are some specific iois that foid could give out if she thinks that you have a big dick?
I’m not sure. Remember, she’s autistic so it’s not like your average woman would be thinking the same way.

@FrameMaxxxer can confirm women have fucked and slurped him on first meeting because he have off big dick energy. He gets so many hoes it’s comical
Do you know him in real life? You glaze him more than you do me. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
What about if your a grower? Im only 4 flaccid, but a good 7 when erect, not too bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
I’m short in her eyes (5’10” but she was convinced I was 5’8”) and I don’t have a good frame, I was/am skinny-fat.
Ugly bastard Halo, commonly seen in hentai, the guy that's slightly out of shape+balding and ugly has a huge dick

• JFL