Women can spot a looksmaxxer

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
In the last few weeks when I’ve gone out.

Have been made fun of gymcel/ neg physique implying I thought I was tough/ tough guy cope

I’ve had women notice I use a tanning bed,

Had women mention how I’m height frauding by wearing airforces

Women tell me I’m using hyaluronic acid.

they even made fun of me for wearing tight/ fitted clothes for showing off physique

Lmao it’s almost like they can spot a looksmaxxer/ try hard IRL. Granted some of these women were flirting, others seemed to be genuinely salty but it happened the salty ones tended to be either fat or ugly themselves.

anyone else have experiences like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Klasik01, ascension, lemonnz and 7 others
13382.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ascension

Have been made fun of gymcel/ neg physique implying I thought I was tough/ tough guy cope

they even made fun of me for wearing tight/ fitted clothes for showing off physique

Lmao it’s almost like they can spot a looksmaxxer/ try hard IRL. Granted some of these women were flirting, others seemed to be genuinely salty but it happened the salty ones tended to be either fat or ugly themselves.

I don’t think they were making fun of your physique in a mean way. Maybe they were just teasing

I don’t think they were making fun of your physique in a mean way. Maybe they were just teasing
Yeah I know. Some women are genuinely salty though and just want to try hurt your ego and it tends to be the unattractive friend/ one you reject

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ominion and Deleted member 60051

NO OP, not all women see the brave looksmaxer with anger and disgust....

Some of them aknowledge his efforts and accepts him in her heart

• +1
Reactions: ominion
“Women have noticed”
“Women have told me this”
Women have told me that”

Where the hell even are you? At a club? You’re telling me multiple women randomly come up to you and tell you that you’re wearing lifters or you’re using whatever acid?

How many even? By “women”, I’m assuming 4 a day do this to you?

Bullshit. Shut the fuck up and make better threads

• +1
Reactions: ominion, copemaxxeer, butterworld and 3 others
Do not pay attention to these ugly fat bitches brah:Comfy:. Keep looksmaxxing.

• +1
tell them to shut their dirty whore mouth unless they're ready to suck some dick

• +1
Reactions: ominion, SoundnVision and shalomnigga
i dont talk to women so no ive never experienced this

seems to me that your maxxing is working though, you're standing out to them in the crowd of unimpressive normies

• +1

I literally do ALL of this for the past 2-3 years and no one has said anything ur larping

i dont talk to women so no ive never experienced this

seems to me that your maxxing is working though, you're standing out to them in the crowd of unimpressive normies
It hasn't worked if it's obvious to them because it means you look uncanny in some way.

• +1
Reactions: Numb and xegigi

They only spot if sub htn I'm a try hard in the gym style and money maxing never got made fun of it or called out

larp, i've worn af1's to school with 1 inch insoles and nobody said shit

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
larp, i've worn af1's to school with 1 inch insoles and nobody said shit
no ones gona go up to you to say it tbh, people on .org literally wear concealer and contouring but someone isn't gonna tell them that personally.

no ones gona go up to you to say it tbh, people on .org literally wear concealer and contouring but someone isn't gonna tell them that personally.
nah the people I talk to at school, don't consider them proper friends, would say something if they could tell, they are just like that

nah the people I talk to at school, don't consider them proper friends, would say something if they could tell, they are just like that
naw but like people notice, just won't tell you doesn't have to be your friends, if you follow female beauty standards they're 100% knowing, height frauding is a bit hard to spot since everyone wears different shoes unless your wearing platforms, 1-2 inches in height fraud is barely noticeable

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nah I was born handsome already
Hahahahahah

It sounds like they think you’re a homo dude

Foids never like to drop their egos, they feel like the only ones who can fraud looks. Normie women dislike men who care about looks, but the better looking ones I don't think so. Foids dislike feeling ugly, although they search for the better looking men once a guy starts looksmaxxing they think it's unnatural and get the ick.

Last edited: