Women can't be evil because that requires intelligence, but retarded and deliberately hateful? Well...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I recently read an article about a woman having a gushy period claiming men believe she's evil. And it had me wondering, why would she think that? And the answer smacked me in the face like two big fat juicy titties with milky leaking ducts. She's hideous looking! Duh. Of course, men will think she's evil.

Skin Care Art GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival
"Burn the witch!" Perhaps that's her fear.

Women think too highly of themselves simultaneously; they slowly decay into a cesspool of retardation. But not all women! Only the ones that think they're brilliant. THOSE are the retards. Because they believe they have something to prove while the beautiful women berate them as idiots. WOMEN degrading women. So it's not just the men! It's the Stacies fucking Chads laughing at hideous imbecile cry babies.

Have you ever wondered why some women don't find jokes humorous? "Yo, what up, my nigga!"

"I am not a nigger. I do not appreciate you degrading me in such a manner." The hideous creature says.

Because their brain is limited to a few thoughts, they have unimportant ideas they rather never lose, like grudges or getting back at an ex and remembering what he did. Or placing that bitch across the street, next store, online, whatever. So they can't fit anything else inside. So if you were to tell them a clever joke like, "Why did the man tell the stupid-looking whore to suck his dick?"

"I do not appreciate you referring to any woman as a whore." The hideous creature voices.

"Bingo! So he don't have to listen to that shit!" The clever comic ensured she was the punchline as he showboated in dance.

Happy Comic Con GIF by Morphin

"I don't get it." The creature becomes lost in thought.

Beautiful women, inside and out, have nothing to prove. And the warm- hearty ones, well, they love humanity. But the hateful cunts have everything to demonstrate. And the one person she can never outwit, man. So man becomes her sole enemy. She'll hunt cute dumb guys that she can control. Or sad suicidal fatties she can mentally abuse. She'll even date gay guys, just for that gloat.

Hateful women have this saying THEY ALL cherish. And it's a real thing. "Hate me or love me; at least you're thinking about me."

Dissect that down. Examine what that means. She doesn't care if you hate her or love her. She just wants to live rent-free in your head. It gives her this delusional power. However, she fails to accept the reality that no, she's not living rent-free in her target's head. He's living eviction moratorium in hers.

Hateful women breed hateful women like a parasitic infection spreading. You can spot them by looking at their family. They're usually the only child or have sisters. Perhaps, a younger brother. But they NEVER have older brothers. And they always have a divorced mom that blames men for her misery and mishaps.

Perhaps these hateful walking warts are trying to please their mothers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
What the fuck happened there? Text disappeared, and so I had to repaste it from a notepad.

Food for Thought: Always use a notepad even when replying with just a sentence. Why? Because SHIT like that happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I recently read an article about a woman having a gushy period claiming men believe she's evil. And it had me wondering, why would she think that? And the answer smacked me in the face like two big fat juicy titties with milky leaking ducts. She's hideous looking! Duh. Of course, men will think she's evil.

Skin Care Art GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival
"Burn the witch!" Perhaps that's her fear.

Women think too highly of themselves simultaneously; they slowly decay into a cesspool of retardation. But not all women! Only the ones that think they're brilliant. THOSE are the retards. Because they believe they have something to prove while the beautiful women berate them as idiots. WOMEN degrading women. So it's not just the men! It's the Stacies fucking Chads laughing at hideous imbecile cry babies.

Have you ever wondered why some women don't find jokes humorous? "Yo, what up, my nigga!"

"I am not a nigger. I do not appreciate you degrading me in such a manner." The hideous creature says.

Because their brain is limited to a few thoughts, they have unimportant ideas they rather never lose, like grudges or getting back at an ex and remembering what he did. Or placing that bitch across the street, next store, online, whatever. So they can't fit anything else inside. So if you were to tell them a clever joke like, "Why did the man tell the stupid-looking whore to suck his dick?"

"I do not appreciate you referring to any woman as a whore." The hideous creature voices.

"Bingo! So he don't have to listen to that shit!" The clever comic ensured she was the punchline as he showboated in dance.

Happy Comic Con GIF by Morphin

"I don't get it." The creature becomes lost in thought.

Beautiful women, inside and out, have nothing to prove. And the warm- hearty ones, well, they love humanity. But the hateful cunts have everything to demonstrate. And the one person she can never outwit, man. So man becomes her sole enemy. She'll hunt cute dumb guys that she can control. Or sad suicidal fatties she can mentally abuse. She'll even date gay guys, just for that gloat.

Hateful women have this saying THEY ALL cherish. And it's a real thing. "Hate me or love me; at least you're thinking about me."

Dissect that down. Examine what that means. She doesn't care if you hate her or love her. She just wants to live rent-free in your head. It gives her this delusional power. However, she fails to accept the reality that no, she's not living rent-free in her target's head. He's living eviction moratorium in hers.

Hateful women breed hateful women like a parasitic infection spreading. You can spot them by looking at their family. They're usually the only child or have sisters. Perhaps, a younger brother. But they NEVER have older brothers. And they always have a divorced mom that blames men for her misery and mishaps.

Perhaps these hateful walking warts are trying to please their mothers.
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.”

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Man i love your 45 year old American suburban dad-like talking style :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and BigJimsWornOutTires
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.”

Once I was taught to hate the vagina. An ex-ex-ex insisted. Believe it or not, I was old fashion—the slow pusher. Slide in — slide out. Smooth and steady. But ugh, she got bored. "Faster and deeper, Jim!" I tried to go faster but loved the vagina too much to mistreat it. I handled it carefully like an antique. She felt differently, though. And she said, "Jim, I get it! You love pussy. But you have to understand that if you lack the rhythm and beat, my vagina's not squirting. You have to get DEEP into that. Tear it up!"

Ugh. I couldn't do it and explained why. "I love pussy too much to tear it up."

She nodded her head as a light bulb lit on top. "I got it! What you need to do is HATE the vagina! Treat it like a punching bag. Actually, pretend you're Mike Tyson; my vagina is the opponent. And this fight is for the heavyweight championship of the world."

So I took her advice and began rocking hard into it. Her eyes closed. Then I began pounding it deeper. Her eyes opened, and her mouth gaped. Then I started punching it! Her mouth gaped wider, eyes squinted. Finally, I jackhammered the squirt out of it! She wailed the loudest orgasm known to her neighbors.

Unfortunately, that relationship ended when Hollywood stole her from me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Magical Apple