Women care about the LOOK not so much about the looks. It's just that decent looks pull-off the LOOK more often than not

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Those of you who are based and profound at thinking will get what I say

Those of you who are shit-posting bores that have nothing going through your minds daily and operate on auto-pilot will utter the word 'cope'

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, thecel, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
Bruh stfu

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, thecel, ALP and 1 other person
West elm caleb tiktok 1642609506094 1

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and thecel
become a youtube redpill coach already. tell incels about women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 6128, KraftDurchLeid and 4 others
Explain what the ‘look’ is, some of us have 75IQ

The 'look' is the personality your 'look' gives off

So if it's tall business man that's swarve and sophisticated, then you gotta be tall, wear a shirt and tie, slick watch and good hairstyle with a strong jaw etc.

An average looking dude that's tall can also do this, but he has to fraud with beard etc.

The point is the woman often doesn't care if the average looking dude is frauding with beard etc, because according to society he is still 'pulling that look' off and thus this is his personality to the world. So it's right when people said as we were growing up that women go for personality, yes, because they go for the 'personality in your look'. Do you understand it?

This is why I say height is very important, because with height you can fraud any look. Even if you are average (5/10) and sometimes even just below average (4/10)

If you are average looking and below 6'1 though, it's gonna be harder for you to fraud a look, but it can still be done and we see it all the time. Skater boys, the gothic boy, gym instructor, bad boys etc. You gotta have your fashion on-point, you gotta have the right footwear and you also believe it or not need to carry the relevant swag to your look. So a skater boy for instance will need to be super NT and a bad boy super low inhibition. It's just easier and easier to pull off the higher you move up in the looks-spectrum.

High tier normies for instance will find it the easiest to pull off those type of looks using fashion and their behaviour will halo them. Chadlites 100% can pull off most looks and even have no look and still get bitches looking at them and just being fascinated by their aesthetics. The point is once you are below Chadlite, so any normie tier, you have to fraud certain looks and then on-top of that carry them with the according behaviour. So you gotta be congruent.

I definitely believe it's harder to fraud these looks if you're ethnic or asian, but it can be done, it just again requires much more roleplaying behaviour or embodying that type of person for real. However it all starts from the 'look' and whether you suit it or can fraud it. I would say the normie needs to have facial averageness to fraud it too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, itorroella9, KraftDurchLeid and 3 others

Those of you who are shit-posting bores that have nothing going through your minds daily and operate on auto-pilot will utter the word 'cope'
Even it's called cope I'd take that advice. People in denial when they can't observe there surroundings and see oddities with couples. People perceive looks differently, it's easy to catorgrize for someone to be sub-human and chad but to some women you could like a 4/10 and with enough exposure see you as a 7/10 based on your style. I'm optimistic if I know there is something in myself that can be improved

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Even it's called cope I'd take that advice. People in denial when they can't observe there surroundings and see oddities with couples. People perceive looks differently, it's easy to catorgrize for someone to be sub-human and chad but to some women you could like a 4/10 and with enough exposure see you as a 7/10 based on your style. I'm optimistic if I know there is something in myself that can be improved

Ngl I was listening to this PUA and he gave it to me and made me realise what I always knew all along

From this point in the video. He talks about how it's the 'look' and not necessarily the looks. It's just that 'the looks' generally allow you to convincingly pull-off 'the look'.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Case in point: 7 PSL Amnesia.

Looks are still important asf to fit your desired archetype.

• +1
Looks are still important asf to fit your desired archetype.

Read the post I made to @plneet up above. I said this. It's easier to fit whatever archetype that girl is after if you have good looks

If you look subhuman then the only archetype you can fit is creep unfortunately, but if you are low tier normie, mid tier normie or high tier normie you can do it, it's just harder for the low and mid tier normie guys, but it can be done. Facial averageness matters and so does height, too. The taller you are the more forgiving your face becomes, enabling you to more easily pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and LooksOrDeath
Explain what the ‘look’ is, some of us have 75IQ
Think he means sone zoolander shit, that or he means the overall vibe.

I sort of believe the vibe thing, a skinny western Korean girl told me she can see me being one of those guys who gives girls the 'im gonna fuck you eyes', doesn't say shit, take girls home, then never calls them again.

Little did this foid know I'm an incel af loser

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4614
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Thank you, I understand. How do you decide upon what is the best look? It has to be some balance between what is objectively ideal and what is congruent with your personality, features, lifestyle.

I personally have a closer to “jock” phenotype. but i am introverted/quiet, awful at sports+ don’t care about following them. so am i doing myself a disservice by lacking congruency here? i work in retail and boomers always ask if I play football, and people automatically assume I follow sports.

Was he an extrovert?

67371990 c718 415f 9480 22b8383d7a01

• +1

• +1
Tbh ngl never seen this classic

he is chsd though so any mis congruency is overlooked?

True he is Chad and you are HTN with height and broad shoulder halo, which is why you got to fraud a little by making those shoulders stand out, beard frauding etc and learning to be more NT when you do speak

• +1
Read the post I made to @plneet up above. I said this. It's easier to fit whatever archetype that girl is after if you have good looks

If you look subhuman then the only archetype you can fit is creep unfortunately, but if you are low tier normie, mid tier normie or high tier normie you can do it, it's just harder for the low and mid tier normie guys, but it can be done. Facial averageness matters and so does height, too. The taller you are the more forgiving your face becomes, enabling you to more easily pull it off.
Ye I wasn't correcting you, I read the post title after all.
Archetype pill is legit. It is important asf if you want to attract certain girls.
Nerdy girls? Be articulate and competent, wear business casual. Light skin, colored eyes, medium hair.
NT extrovert party girls? Jock look. Frame, height, muscle. Play sports and drink beer.
Whores from the street? Be gymmaxxed ethnic jfl.

• +1
Ye I wasn't correcting you, I read the post title after all.
Archetype pill is legit. It is important asf if you want to attract certain girls.
Nerdy girls? Be articulate and competent, wear business casual. Light skin, colored eyes, medium hair.
NT extrovert party girls? Jock look. Frame, height, muscle. Play sports and drink beer.
Whores from the street? Be gymmaxxed ethnic jfl.

The problem is is when the look that you can go for doesn't really fit the type of personality that you REALLY have

Like for me my look was and probably still is cute sweetboy. So when I was young I had to run sweetboy game and it got me success.

But as the years passed I realised I wasn't being myself and really I was a lot more of a leader type guy that is in charge of his own destiny etc and acts a little alpha and/or sigma. I can't do that at only 5'8 though and esp not with a sweetboy cute face.

It's esp difficult now because when I was younger I was HTN and now I am more MTN because of how toothloss effected myface. I am with someone who I am able to be that around, which is good and very fortunate for me, but I still have to throw in a lot of sweetboy stuff, that I know she likes. And tbh I don't mind it and actually like it but I also feel it limits me. Even when I am being dominant around her, it's gotta be endearing dominant and require a lot of finesse, which I know a tall normie wouldn't require, as much.

But it is what it is man.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The problem is is when the look that you can go for doesn't really fit the type of personality that you REALLY have

Like for me my look was and probably still is cute sweetboy. So when I was young I had to run sweetboy game and it got me success.

But as the years passed I realised I wasn't being myself and really I was a lot more of a leader type guy that is in charge of his own destiny etc and acts a little alpha and/or sigma. I can't do that at only 5'8 though and esp not with a sweetboy cute face.

It's esp difficult now because when I was younger I was HTN and now I am more MTN because of how toothloss effected myface. I am with someone who I am able to be that around, which is good and very fortunate for me, but I still have to throw in a lot of sweetboy stuff, that I know she likes. And tbh I don't mind it and actually like it but I also feel it limits me. Even when I am being dominant around her, it's gotta be endearing dominant and require a lot of finesse, which I know a tall normie wouldn't require, as much.

But it is what it is man.
From your posts here you def seem to have an older brother coach-type personality IRL. Voice depth could be a factor for you?

I think I fit into the first example I made (nerd appeal) based on the girls who showed interest towards me.Any idea on how I could fit into this archetype even better? Asking you cause I saw your fiverr and ig you have some idea.

• +1
From your posts here you def seem to have an older brother coach-type personality IRL. Voice depth could be a factor for you?

I think I fit into the first example I made (nerd appeal) based on the girls who showed interest towards me.Any idea on how I could fit into this archetype even better? Asking you cause I saw your fiverr and ig you have some idea.

Have you heard my voice? Yes it's kinda deep but not overly so...

I have no idea what you look like so can't really comment

Make a Fiverr order lol only 5 bucks. I just wanna amass reviews

• +1
Have you heard my voice? Yes it's kinda deep but not overly so...

I have no idea what you look like so can't really comment

Make a Fiverr order lol only 5 bucks. I just wanna amass reviews
I will when I looksmax to a good point.

• JFL
Why you embarrassed?

Where you at atm? LTN? Height?
Nah not embarassed just don't see the point rn when I can't fit a look as effectively as I could when I'm >=5.5 PSL.

4.75-5 PSL and 5'11". I also don't have the means to buy your service even if I wanted to rn.

• +1
Nah not embarassed just don't see the point rn when I can't fit a look as effectively as I could when I'm >=5.5 PSL.

4.75-5 PSL and 5'11". I also don't have the means to buy your service even if I wanted to rn.

PM me then

• +1