Women cope with height

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
ltbs and mtbs are unable to get a good looking man facially to ltr them so they cope by getting a tall ltn, I have seen this happen and even heard women talk about this phenomenon, part of the reason is internal but part of it is external as well because women are easily manipulated by trends, advertising, culture, politics, feminism, ets… having a tall boyfriend is seen as a status symbol becousie of its universal recognition. Usually when women brag about a guy they reference his height. Like saying “he was a 6’3 pro athlete” in reality she would never fuck him if his face wasn’t htn+. But this social dynamic inflates women’s expectations for height. You can see this when you ask most women to guess height they will guess 2-3 inches over, saying a 5’9 dude is 6ft, a 6’2 dude is 6’4, When women are like “6 fooot minimum yas queen” they are saying it becouse it is a fashionable thing to say. They say it because it sounds like they are getting a high appeal man but in reality it’s very easy for even a ltb to get a tall ltn man. Normies are fooled by this and believe height is most important, heightpill is not a blackpill, facepill is blackpill. Height is giga important but if you think height>face you are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence, pig_face, Imretarded? and 26 others
Good point

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
How much men care about a women's height is how much women care about men's height. Let's be realistic 5-6 inches height difference is enough for most women so if you are 5'9 you can get with 5'4 and under chicks no problem if your face is on point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, LooksThinker, Zonar and 2 others
How much men care about a women's height is how much women care about men's height. Let's be realistic 5-6 inches height difference is enough for most women so if you are 5'9 you can get with 5'4 and under chicks no problem if your face is on point.
You still have to learn

Woman can be 5'0 and still have plenty of men after her

At 5'6 and under men are just laughing stock

It's not your height vs hers

But your height vs her options height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Traxanas, LooksThinker and 3 others
Height is overrated anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, the next o'pry, borismonster and 1 other person
ltbs and mtbs are unable to get a good looking man facially to ltr them so they cope by getting a tall ltn, I have seen this happen and even heard women talk about this phenomenon, part of the reason is internal but part of it is external as well because women are easily manipulated by trends, advertising, culture, politics, feminism, ets… having a tall boyfriend is seen as a status symbol becousie of its universal recognition. Usually when women brag about a guy they reference his height. Like saying “he was a 6’3 pro athlete” in reality she would never fuck him if his face wasn’t htn+. But this social dynamic inflates women’s expectations for height. You can see this when you ask most women to guess height they will guess 2-3 inches over, saying a 5’9 dude is 6ft, a 6’2 dude is 6’4, When women are like “6 fooot minimum yas queen” they are saying it becouse it is a fashionable thing to say. They say it because it sounds like they are getting a high appeal man but in reality it’s very easy for even a ltb to get a tall ltn man. Normies are fooled by this and believe height is most important, heightpill is not a blackpill, facepill is blackpill. Height is giga important but if you think height>face you are retarded
Good take tbh.

Always LTBs and MTBs coping with 6'3+ facially ugly men because they are too mid to get chad.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, LooksThinker, the next o'pry and 6 others
good take boyo

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, borismonster and Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, borismonster, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
That is bs, ive been bullied being short
"height is cope" in the sense that there's no meaningful SMV difference between being say, 6'2 vs 6'4

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and borismonster
"height is cope" in the sense that there's no meaningful SMV difference between being say, 6'2 vs 6'4
Good point, but im not 6 foot unfortunately so i cant have the share of the pie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, borismonster and kanderior
The better looking you are the less height matters. Say you are 5'8 ish (close enough to average height, not "obviously" short in most places) but Chad tier facially, as long as you are taller than the foid there will be so many women wanted to suck the chad off. Even women same height or slightly taller will still be interested. I've seen this happen to my 2 5'8-ish chad tier friends with my own eyes. Never a shortage of women for these guys.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and proxyy
3982317 3970419  1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Tenshi, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
that's actually a big diffence bigger then what it would be from 5 10 to 6 foot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, looksmaxxing223, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and pig_face
True tbh I’ve always believed height > face tho bc finding a guy who is a legit face mogger irl is so rare. Meanwhile tall normies will do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, borismonster and Sprinkles
True tbh I’ve always believed height > face tho bc finding a guy who is a legit face mogger irl is so rare. Meanwhile tall normies will do
True

• +1
A gl dude who is like strong htn or low chadlite is giga rare compared to a 6’1+ mtn but the actually gl dudes I know who are average height (5’9-5’11) literally get catcalled by girls and asked out randomly

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, borismonster and tombradylover
A gl dude who is like strong htn or low chadlite is giga rare compared to a 6’1+ mtn but the actually gl dudes I know who are average height (5’9-5’11) literally get catcalled by girls and asked out randomly
by femcels

• +1
by femcels
Mostly ltbs yeah but they get some serious iois from mtbs and htbs, some of the gl people I know have gotten asked out by white mtbs.

• +1
Mostly ltbs yeah but they get some serious iois from mtbs and htbs, some of the gl people I know have gotten asked out by white mtbs.
In high school btw

• +1
You still have to learn

Woman can be 5'0 and still have plenty of men after her

At 5'6 and under men are just laughing stock

It's not your height vs hers

But your height vs her options height
I said when you are avg height or very close to it not 5'6. Also there I specified if you are handsome 5-6 maybe even 4 inches is enough. If you aren't then you have to compensate with height or physique or personality, etc. A 5'6 chadlite can still bang a 5'0 girl for ONS or FWB. Maybe he can't ltr her tho.

• +1
The better looking you are the less height matters. Say you are 5'8 ish (close enough to average height, not "obviously" short in most places) but Chad tier facially, as long as you are taller than the foid there will be so many women wanted to suck the chad off. Even women same height or slightly taller will still be interested. I've seen this happen to my 2 5'8-ish chad tier friends with my own eyes. Never a shortage of women for these guys.
You are correct that the 5’8 guy won’t be incel but he ain’t getting women taller than him. Face > height but women wont go with guys shorter than them even if he has top tier face.

• +1
laycount?
Idk the exact figure but both are slayers. I’d guess more then 20-30+ senior year in college at UT but idk the actual number.
You are correct that the 5’8 guy won’t be incel but he ain’t getting women taller than him. Face > height but women wont go with guys shorter than them even if he has top tier face.
I’ve seen it happen before. I agree that it’s pretty damn rare but chad face with proper pheno and physique has an effect on a lot of women. Albeit these women weren’t higher than mtb 99% of the time but still. Even in heels too

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and tombradylover
Idk the exact figure but both are slayers. I’d guess more then 20-30+ senior year in college at UT but idk the actual number.

I’ve seen it happen before. I agree that it’s pretty damn rare but chad face with proper pheno and physique has an effect on a lot of women. Albeit these women weren’t higher than mtb 99% of the time but still. Even in heels too
fuck those sluts

• +1
WTF really
It’s a guesstimate. They both are in frats and are partying every single weekend. They fuck a lot it’s not that hard tbh especially with mtb girls

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
It’s a guesstimate. They both are in frats and are partying every single weekend. They fuck a lot it’s not that hard tbh especially with mtb girls
do you know any chadlite+ wish a sub-10 laycount

• +1
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
do you know any chadlite+ wish a sub-10 laycount
I know one strong htn from my high school who got married to his high school sweetheart. So body count of 1. I know 2
Chadlites at UT who are 6ft plus they mog so hard and always brag and show me their slays they easily have 20+ body count by now if I had to guess

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 30037
I know one strong htn from my high school who got married to his high school sweetheart. So body count of 1. I know 2
Chadlites at UT who are 6ft plus they mog so hard and always brag and show me their slays they easily have 20+ body count by now if I had to guess
why? I will go ER on those toilets in Minecraft and force them to date their looksmatch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 30037 and tombradylover
why? I will go ER on those toilets in Minecraft and force them to date their looksmatch
Why? Because they mog all other men so women throw themselves at them lol it’s hard to say no I’d imagine when u have so many options

• +1
What would you consider to be "gl dudes"

Like a HTN?

@Xangsane we talk about this topic all the time

• +1
Why? Because they mog all other men so women throw themselves at them lol it’s hard to say no I’d imagine when u have so many options
no
I will enforce monogamy on those toilets with their looksmatch (in Minecraft)
destroys pair bonding for both

• +1
fuck those cunts

• +1
no
I will enforce monogamy on those toilets with their looksmatch (in Minecraft)
destroys pair bonding for both
Yea it is what it is. I gave up on that stuff when I got to college. Dating is truly fucked

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 30037
  • +1
@Xangsane I prefer MTBs over HTBs idk why

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1