"Women deserve equality" - why feminism is flawed from the base

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
If women were to deserve equal rights and privileges, should this not mean that both men and women are equal? If that is the case how can men oppress women? The superior can only oppress the inferior, thus by acknowledging patriarchy you acknowledge men are superior -> thus by asking for the same rights as the superior you are being unreasonable.

The entire feminist argument is based on "equality is good", but why? Why is equality good? Feminism is fundementally flawed because of this. It's only propped up becaue our society sees "equality" as an objective good. When in reality there is no objective good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thetruealpha, Moggable, eyelidcel and 4 others
They want all the advantages of being a man with none of the responsibilites

Muh equality so we can get equal jobs

oh no your going to war? no thanks im a housewife now

i fucking HATE THEM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thetruealpha, eyelidcel, GetShrekt and 7 others
Yo hook me up with that jb u blocked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
The inferior can 100% oppress the superior unless you have reatrded ad hoc definitions

And some equality is clearly fundamentally good because humans are naturally altruistic and cooperative to an extent

The inferior can 100% oppress the superior unless you have reatrded ad hoc definitions
How? It's only when the inferior band together and outnumber the superior does this occur, but even then men do not outnumber women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Toth's thot
And some equality is clearly fundamentally good because humans are naturally altruistic and cooperative to an extent
and how does this make it morally good? "Muh appeal to human nature"

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
How? It's only when the inferior band together and outnumber the superior does this occur, but even then men do not outnumber women
Weak little twink with ak47 Vs MMA champion unarmed

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
and how does this make it morally good? "Muh appeal to human nature"
If you want to go the moral nihilism route sure, I am a nihilist myself

The problem is you can not attack a moral position like equality if you don't believe any exist

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
If you want to go the moral nihilism route sure, I am a nihilist myself

The problem is you can not attack a moral position like equality if you don't believe any exist
Why can I not attack it? I have my own beliefs which I acknolwledge aren't objectively good.
It's the same thing on large scale multiply the twink and fighter X 1000000
Yes but the small twink is superior due to having weaponry which the fighter doesn't. Men and women both have access to weaponry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17829 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How many times are you going to bring this up?

If women were to deserve equal rights and privileges, should this not mean that both men and women are equal? If that is the case how can men oppress women? The superior can only oppress the inferior,
Morally superior or physically superior? Physically superior has not much place in capitalist society
thus by acknowledging patriarchy you acknowledge men are superior -> thus by asking for the same rights as the superior you are being unreasonable.
Which rights are you talking about in particular?
The entire feminist argument is based on "equality is good", but why? Why is equality good? Feminism is fundementally flawed because of this.
Repetitive point
It's only propped up becaue our society sees "equality" as an objective good. When in reality there is no objective good.
How can you probe what individuals are thinking as a whole?

Feminism was a response for radical gatekeeping during war times and not having a say and pretty reasonable, the fact that it's used as a community for zoomers who have no larger point and blatantly clueless other than to label themselves with something to feel important is a different story. The concept (event?) has been butchered to smithereens

The bigger question is what are you gaining from repeatedly stating the same information? Is it going to stop them? Do you REALLY care about this?

How many times are you going to bring this up?

Morally superior or physically superior? Physically superior has not much place in capitalist society

Which rights are you talking about in particular?

Repetitive point

How can you probe what individuals are thinking as a whole?

Feminism was a response for radical gatekeeping during war times and not having a say and pretty reasonable, the fact that it's used as a community for zoomers who have no larger point and blatantly clueless other than to label themselves with something to feel important is a different story. The concept (event?) has been butchered to smithereens

The bigger question is what are you gaining from repeatedly stating the same information? Is it going to stop them? Do you REALLY care about this?
I do not believe in "superior morals", superior does not have to fit into either physical or moral, I am speaking in a more generalised sense when I say superior. Superior in character and as an overall human.

Women want equal votes, to be paid the same, to be given the same privilieges as a man e.g. not shamed for sleeping around, etc. Feminists are fighting for equailty to men, but again if men are able to oppress them -> men are superior and thus should be given their superior rights.

I like provoking discussion, what is your issue with this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Toth's thot
misogynist pig

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
I do not believe in "superior morals", superior does not have to fit into either physical or moral, I am speaking in a more generalised sense when I say superior.
The fuck are you talking about
Superior in character and as an overall human.

Women want equal votes,
You contradicted yourself..
to be paid the same, to be given the same privilieges as a man e.g. not shamed for sleeping around, etc. Feminists are fighting for equailty to men, but again if men are able to oppress them -> men are superior and thus should be given their superior rights.
Suffrage movement happened in a different era
Women's sexual liberation was a slipping stone (collateral damage) after abusing the concept of human rights to see how far they could push it for their own selfish agenda...
I like provoking discussion, what is your issue with this?
It's clearly going nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur

i fucking HATE THEM
Its very common for women to get pregnant right around deployment time. Trust me if they women is in the military and looks half way attractive they are not sending her out into real combat to fire at or get into shoot outs with the enemy.

All this equality talk is just women trying to get more power and less responsibility. They are even having good samaritain laws, which are now just code word for if your a man and a crime goes down, which women and children are in danger and you refuse to physically help you can go to jail. Laws don't mean nothing it only matters if their enforced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If that is the case how can men oppress women?
Physical strength
The superior can only oppress the inferior, thus by acknowledging patriarchy you acknowledge men are superior -> thus by asking for the same rights as the superior you are being unreasonable.
Define "superior" and "inferior". In what sense do you mean superior and inferior, What does "superior/inferior" in general mean?

women were/are opressed cus men were physically superior
The entire feminist argument is based on "equality is good", but why? Why is equality good? Feminism is fundementally flawed because of this. It's only propped up becaue our society sees "equality" as an objective good. When in reality there is no objective good.
Equality is good cus it maximises Net Happiness and health

Ofc there's no objective good, but if your morals are based on empathy (a human trait) and health, then you would consider equality to be morally good

Dnr but show me the ugly jb

i fucking HATE THEM
I agree. Equal rights must go with equal obligations. The return to the old, conservative world is rather questionable, so we must speak out loud about this hypocrisy of unequal responsibilities.

Everyone agrees that men and women are different and men are much stronger so obviously patiarchy will exist

Everyone agrees that men and women are different and men are much stronger so obviously patiarchy will exist
Suck my small Dravidian cock

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Just give her socials yo
I don't even attempt to connect with bitches from across the globe even though I've had some opprotunites. it's just a dumb idea

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Honestly I wouldve agreed with this

But since your a curry, shit low iq take