Women dictate law

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
The law is made to protect the weak. JFL if you think this shit society is gonna get better.

Law is made to protect the weak.

Law is made to protect women, and you 5’5 turbo manlets.

In the jungle do you think a Lion fights a gorilla? No. They kill hyenas cause they are weaker.

I wanna beat up someone right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, cromagnon, Paul7 and 1 other person
The law is made to protect the weak. JFL if you think this shit society is gonna get better.

Law is made to protect the weak.

Law is made to protect women, and you 5’5 turbo manlets.

In the jungle do you think a Lion fights a gorilla? No. They kill hyenas cause they are weaker.

I wanna beat up someone right now.
Yes. The law is made to protect the weak. That's you. You would get killed immediately by a "turbo manlet" who can handle a gun correctly. "BUT BUT IM TALLER THAN HIM BRO!!!" JFL

Yes. The law is made to protect the weak. That's you. You would get killed immediately by a "turbo manlet" who can handle a gun correctly. "BUT BUT IM TALLER THAN HIM BRO!!!" JFL
You wouldn’t be the only one with a gun you shitskin. I’d load up an FN with a switch pussyhole

You wouldn’t be the only one with a gun you shitskin. I’d load up an FN with a switch pussyhole
Ok. First point. I'm not a shitskin. I'm White. I can aim and hit targets 10x more accurately than you can because I don't have a niggerbrain. Two. You are a monkey. You can't think properly. Who says you can aim a gun correctly? :feelskek:

Ok. First point. I'm not a shitskin. I'm White. I can aim and hit targets 10x more accurately than you can because I don't have a niggerbrain. Two. You are a monkey. You can't think properly. Who says you can aim a gun correctly? :feelskek:
JFL keep coping with your guns amerimutt. Nothing will change you being offended about a random guy making fun of 5’5 turbo manlets. You wouldnt even raise your voice if you saw me in public JFL. I can’t take shit you say on this forum seriously😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
JFL keep coping with your guns amerimutt. Nothing will change you being offended about a random guy making fun of 5’5 turbo manlets. You wouldnt even raise your voice if you saw me in public JFL. I can’t take shit you say on this forum seriously😭😭😭😭
You're the one talking about what would happen if laws were suddenly gone. I'm telling you the truth. You'd get fucking pummeled by 30 rounds of 5.56 before u even stepped a foot near me faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger