Women dont approach good looking men

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
some of you basement dwellers seem to think women FLOCK to some dude just cause he looks good.

SOCIAL MEDIA has totally nuked the "balance" between men and women. Women get validation 24/7, they can get sex any time they want, they can get ANYTHING, any time they want.

Imagine having 2000 hot girls spamming your phone all day long, imagine uploading some ugly selife online and u instantly get 300 sluts who likes and comments that shit telling you how hot you are. Would you really care that much about some random good looking cunt in class? No, you wouldnt. Thats the reality for women today.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Limbo, diggbicc and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Peachy, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
I think you got this a bit wrong tbh.

if a woman is Stacy lite or Stacy she won’t approach chad, sure. But becky tier foids and lower will most definitely approach chads if they get the chance.

Mirin your avi though. U watch wwe?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, fukmylyf, Effortless and 8 others
@Enigmatic93 @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Blackout.xl
I don't think it works like that

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@Amnesia thoughts on this thread?

i am the didnt

i am the readnt.

Joined Dec 17, 2019
Posts 25

They do, they just never approached you.

There is a big difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 5180, DidntRead and 1 other person
ABSOLUTELY FUCKTARD BRAINLET NONEXISTENT IQ GREYCEL TIER THREAD, I LOST HALF MY BRAIN FUNCTIONALITY READING THIS SHIT, HELP HUMANITY STARTING WITH THIS AROUND YOUR NECK

IMG 20200124 171045 317

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender, WastedYouth and Deleted member 245
Where the fuck are all these single digit iq greycels coming from?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
I think you got this a bit wrong tbh.

if a woman is Stacy lite or Stacy she won’t approach chad, sure. But becky tier foids and lower will most definitely approach chads if they get the chance.

Mirin your avi though. U watch wwe?
Its actually the exact opposite from what I've experienced. I've seen that it's mostly stacies who go after and approach chads while beckies stay away because they're too shy or whatever. It makes sense because chads are still rare enough for a stacy to want to pursue him if she's looking for a guy and her confidence level is probably higher due to more positive reinforcement. Though Beckies will definitely respond to any approach from a chad and try harder to get or keep his attention.

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
ABSOLUTELY FUCKTARD BRAINLET NONEXISTENT IQ GREYCEL TIER THREAD, I LOST HALF MY BRAIN FUNCTIONALITY READING THIS SHIT, HELP HUMANITY STARTING WITH THIS AROUND YOUR NECK

View attachment 292452

Tenor 8

lmfao at this butthurt autist having a mental breakdown. why are you getting all emotional and sensitive and so upset? sounds like you are crying, you suicidal depressed autistic little cuck.

Tatum

keep living on my threads, you absolutely frightened weak soft cuck. you are so damn easy to hurt, it's too embarassing. you live on my threads, you subhuman. you are my bitch. you see how you can't keep your buldging bug eyes off them? you are scared of me

Giphy 36

Tenor 9

just like your ancestors were scared shitless because of how much they were raped and genocided. The same way I would rape your whore of a mother infront of you to assert dominance.

i would force you to watch as your worthless obese whore of a mother gets raped, you cuck. I will rape that bitch and beat her bloody. I will stomp that whore so hard I'll be able to pull her intestines out her vagina. Then I'll make her eat it.

Giphy 37

This will be your mother after she has been raped and murdered in cold blood, you little bitch:

Images 18

Giphy 38

just end your miserable meaningless life, no one will care. keep bumping this thread to get more humiliated and abused, you low IQ autistic friendless basement-dwelling shitskin balding rat.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2227
Lmao major cope, I even got approached couple times in my prime. And I'm ethnic jfl, I can't imagine how many time a genuine gl white guy get approached, probably all the time. Its also all about the setting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
My tall blonde and blue eyes work colleague says he gets approached very often in clubs. And hes just 5psl

lol

Op’s mind: quantity=quality

it does not matter if yo recevie 2000 messages from men as long as they are not attractive

but when they dind attractive men they do approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227