Women don't approach

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
All this blackpill bs that guys here believe is not what real life is
I was with a friend group of mine in a night club and one of my friends is conventionally attractive yet 0 girls approached him
Don't be a pussy it's you as a man who has to approach
Don't think that being attractive would make girls rape you they might give you iois but they'll literally never approach unless giga whore sluts
@vinn98 thoughts ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DeadTrees, laaltin, PsychoH and 15 others
@user123456 your experience?

Cope foids talk with the guys they like, foids select men even for friendships. They approach the dudes who seem extroverted, happy the most. They wouldn't approach a scary dude. When foids like you they are going to be near you, even if they don't speak.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, bloomercel, laaltin and 22 others
@user123456 your experience?
I still get approached in clubs about 85% of the time i cant go first im still a mental cell and i somehow struggle turn them into slays and its hard to look nt and normal amongst tour friends when your legit agraid of women

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, hopecel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I got approached once

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Cope. I'm mtn and I have been approached 3 times at 16.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, hopecel, Aero and 3 others
They actually do, but it is usually the ugly, fat ones (2smv points lower) who approach

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: laaltin, hopecel, fogdart and 5 others
I've never been in a social situation with a women in about a decade. A girl called me cute back in 2012 I'm still living off this high....

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, RandomSwan, hopecel and 5 others
Cope foids talk with the guys they like, foids select men even for friendships. They approach the dudes who seem extroverted, happy the most. They wouldn't approach a scary dude. When foids like you they are going to be near you, even if they don't speak.
@Magnum Opus do you think this guy ever left his room or consumend any kind of media outside of org

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
They do approach at least it’s happened to me but depends on ur country but they’re usually ugly like the other guy said

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
I only got approached once in my life even tho I get Lots of IOIs, i Sometimes think with 1 or 2 less failos or so i could be approached

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I got approached but girls who approached me were fucking whores and I can't date someone like them but they did approached

I was with a friend group of mine in a night club and one of my friends is conventionally attractive yet 0 girls approached him
Don't think that being attractive would make girls rape you they might give you iois but they'll literally never approach unless giga whore sluts
@vinn98 thoughts ?
I don’t think it’s that black and white

• Hmm...
They do approach. It’s not common but it happens.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore and dopaminebeyondfried
It’s more so putting yourself in the position to get approached by foids rather than you approaching.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
Correct. Women want to be chased and feminine women do not chase after men, that's a masculine thing that only whores with no respect do. Any woman worth anything will not approach for the most part, obviously certain exceptions apply. This is why it's over if you aren't low inhib.

I’m mtn too and I’ve been approached like 12 times at 17 it’s not uncommon tbh
Wtffff how bro i must be subhumanthen

Where do u get approached

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Wtffff how bro i must be subhumanthen

Where do u get approached
On the streets like at a bus stop train station random bullshir like that + some in school I’ve never spoken to before

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
On the streets like at a bus stop train station random bullshir like that + some in school I’ve never spoken to before
ok either im actual subhuman or ur just not mtn

We're they white girls? How tall are you
6 2 it’s a combo of diff types of girls white + ethnics fewer whites than ethnics tho

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
I’ve been approached in the gym once by a girl. She needed “help” with an excersise, but afterwards kept smiling and looking at me the whole time.

Clear ioi, anyone who says otherwise is coping and retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, hopecel, WatermelonLover and 4 others
I’ve been approached in the gym once by a girl. She needed “help” with an excersise, but afterwards kept smiling and looking at me the whole time.

Clear ioi, anyone who says otherwise is coping and retarded.
you dont understand how delusional you sound right now

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I've been rated high mtn mostly by knowledgeable users. Being tall might helped me a bit
Can u send face or u dont do that?

• +1
you dont understand how delusional you sound right now
No you’re just clueless. Last thing women would do is come near you if they don’t find you attractive. They would do everything to not give you the idea that they may like you.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
@vinn98 thoughts ?
You’re Indian

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
No you’re just clueless. Last thing women would do is come near you if they don’t find you attractive. They would do everything to not give you the idea that they may like you.
even more cope

its not an ioi unless she sucks ur cock btw

The only' women'that approach cute guys are literally in their teens.its happened to me three times in the last two or so years on the street or at the library but they're all black teens.white girls dont do this in America.

Now you will get iois like a smile sometimes from older women but women are waaàaay to scared to approach a cute guy than we are.even my sister who is obsessed with cute guys,is very pretty said she almost never approaches a cute guy she likes and that women are subtle.

I did get approached once again by a African American female who was cute in her car with latina friends in miami.i got catcalled by latinas in Miami but approached?no

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
even more cope

its not an ioi unless she sucks ur cock btw
Thanks for confirming your subpar IQ.

Educate yourself before speaking to me about choosing signals.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and thebuffdon690
Thanks for confirming your subpar IQ.

Educate yourself before speaking to me about choosing signals.
imagine being so deprived of validation and attention that you consider some normal interaction as an ioi. keep coping virgin

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
women dont approach. for every 100 men approach 1 woman approaches

imagine being so deprived of validation and attention that you consider some normal interaction as an ioi. keep coping virgin
You still didn’t disprove my point, all you did was coming up with some pseudoscience reasoning.

“keep coping virgin”. Always funny when people like you project their lives onto others.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, thebuffdon690 and fukmylyf
You still didn’t disprove my point, all you did was coming up with some pseudoscience reasoning.

“keep coping virgin”. Always funny when people like you project their lives onto others.
you are definetly a virgin if you consider some girl asking you for help as "approaching" lol

• +1
you are definetly a virgin if you consider some girl asking you for help as "approaching" lol
You’re fucking retarded. Girls don’t approach guys they don’t consider attractive. I also said that she kept starring and smiling at me.

Thats an indicator of interest. You don’t get them we know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and iblamejews
on a party it's actually more common for girls to approach

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH and Costcosuperstore
You’re fucking retarded. Girls don’t approach guys they don’t consider attractive. I also said that she kept starring and smiling at me.

Thats an indicator of interest. You don’t get them we know.
lmao youre getting mad cause i called out your schizophrenic ioi delusions. calm down buddy its not that deep

• +1
lmao youre getting mad cause i called out your schizophrenic ioi delusions. calm down buddy its not that deep
Calling you out for being stupid isn’t me getting mad.

This is what I get for arguing with low iq kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and iblamejews
I’m sorry bro but even my 5’10 ethnic mtn friend got approached in the fucking gym out of all places.

We just have to accept that it’s over.

• Woah
I’m sorry bro but even my 5’10 ethnic mtn friend got approached in the fucking gym out of all places.

We just have to accept that it’s over.
HOW HOW HOW I DONT GET IT I HAVE TO BE SUBHUMAN THERES NO WAY

• +1
Reactions: socialcel