Women don't approach

Laura loomer is every possible bad stereotype about jews, women and the mentally infirm in one person. that someone like this is in with a shot of achieving an elected position proves that America is fundamentally not a serious country.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Was in a club in central london pre-covid and a very pissed irish girl came over to me and said 'you're way too good looking to be here' and put her tongue in my mouth. Couldn't get rid of her all evening. She was slim but sub5 in the face. Didn't fuck her

Wimmin do approach

• Woah
Reactions: alligatordude
Was in a club in central london pre-covid and a very pissed irish girl came over to me and said 'you're way too good looking to be here' and put her tongue in my mouth. Couldn't get rid of her all evening. She was slim but sub5 in the face. Didn't fuck her

Wimmin do approach
tales from looksmax user

9FCEBA5E 3C8D 4E4D 8549 79A09DEB2D18

Does girls messageing first on tinder count as approaching?

this is the only right answer: some women approach. more and more each year. most still don't b/c they don't have to. so why would they?they have at very least chadlites approaching/orbiting/tindering so of course they're gonna b lazy its in their nature

Do vrery obvious IOIS count as an approach?

Depends, I've had 7s hit me up for threesome and foursome before. Being a mental cel I didn't take :lul: but at least I was alpha for one of the times
What do you look like? Have you posted your face on this forum? If not will you PM me?