Women don't care about children. The caretaker myth is bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

I already knew this srs. Nobody wants children. People just put up with them because they want to have sex or because they are expected to do so because of religion/tradition. Women are not natural caretakers like we have been had to believe. They just want to fuck for the sake of pleasure just like men do and then once the children are born they will use them as a means to which they can extort more resources from the man. Sex feels good because otherwise people would not risk pregnancy. "Family values" are also a massive cope. Women don't give a shit and will happily screw over their children if it benefits them.

And before anybody says "da joose wrote this article so dat white women don't breed!".....plz don't. This is cope. Women just don't care.

Says happiness expert

Keep coping maternal instinct is real and they want children with Chads

Only if a child has no Chad genes

Keep coping maternal instinct is real and they want children with Chads

Then why do they abort their children and massively support even late stage abortion? One of the bleakest blackpills ever is the idea that even your own mother might not care about you as much as you think, and it's one that even most incels are often not willing to accept.

Look at how animals behave. Look at how females of other species don't give a FUCK about their children at all, and in some cases will even just murder them if they get in the way of what they want. "Motherly instinct" is a social construct.

Then why do they abort their children and massively support even late stage abortion? One of the bleakest blackpills ever is the idea that even your own mother might not care about you as much as you think, and it's one that even most incels are often not willing to accept.

Look at how animals behave. Look at how females of other species don't give a FUCK about their children at all, and in some cases will even just murder them if they get in the way of what they want. "Motherly instinct" is a social construct.
My mother loves me

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
My mother loves me

How do you know? Because she says so? Because she sometimes does nice things for you? How is this any different from all the fake love they give to their husbands until they are no longer useful? How do you know your mother would not instantly screw you over if she saw a big enough of a reason to do so?

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel
Foids would dump subhuman children in the forest if it was legal.

Btw, these sluts are fucking disgusting :feelsree::feelstastyman:

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/009adddcc18c214f0b1d50ca635d55c3f48f2176/0_86_5120_3072/master/5120.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=7884308215d50809dc4f594c83a0fa85

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I was the best thing to ever happen to my mom

until my brother was born

How do you know? Because she says so? Because she sometimes does nice things for you? How is this any different from all the fake love they give to their husbands until they are no longer useful? How do you know your mother would not instantly screw you over if she saw a big enough of a reason to do so?
U projecting hard

Half cope. Women wants CHAD'S children.