Women dont desire religious Males

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
21the century women think religious people are try hard retards and in their smv drops compared to atheists.

It is what it is, i used to cope w muh women want based religious chads but experience changed my views

chads can still convert tho i guess unless she experienced w herself on online in the west then its giga over. Or uk and Us as a whole ngl.

(this obvsly doesnt apply to religious women)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mogstar, Marsiere214 and 7 others
throughout the years i’ve seen girls who’ve had bible verses in their instagram bios since middle school and used to sing at church and shit remove all that and become degenerate alt girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, thereallegend, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 6 others
this one white girl was a church leader for teens and shit since 14 now she’s a whore and gets dicked every day on drugs at parties

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, ChadFucksYourOneitis, ConspiracyTheory and 9 others
Women want a religious man but he must also be a rapist and a psychopath

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Yliaster, itorroella9 and 6 others
throughout the years i’ve seen girls who’ve had bible verses in their instagram bios since middle school and used to sing at church and shit remove all that and become degenerate alt girls
Its trending to wear a cross and cite qoutes they think its an aesthetic or sum shit just shows you deep down they think its a joke really.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime and Jagged0
this one white girl was a church leader for teens and shit since 14 now she’s a whore and gets dicked every day on drugs at parties
Every woman is a whore tbh they all want to be degenerates once they stop fearing daddy they drop the religious good girl act and run wild then try to deny sex to their cucks when they're ready to settle down

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14905, goat2x and 1 other person
Giga cope

they won’t care if they like you

atheism is feminine low t trait …

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, GIGA KHAN SULTAN, itorroella9 and 2 others
Giga cope

Depends on person.

It can be a Eugene redditor trait or a badboy trait you know

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
Giga cope

Biggdink tier mega retard peanut iq arguement

not once i mentioned that im an atheist, the other i mentioned that in my post.

brutal autistic sperging

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Gengar, Marsiere214 and 3 others
N
Depends on person.

It can be a Eugene redditor trait or a badboy trait you know
o such thing as atheist bad boys

also I’ve noticed men are more religious than women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Giga cope

how atheists arent scared to go to hell or any other fairytale bullshit

anyways deism mogs everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Biggdink
Most girls are not human so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and goat2x
N

also I’ve noticed men are most religious than women
Lets not act like that you follow any rules from christianity or islam or you read any of their books

lol.

• JFL

also I’ve noticed men are more religious than women
Cocky slayers i have seen say things like "Fuck the God hahahhaha" but yeah men are more religious

• +1
Being religious is a halo. But when you follow the rules it’s a falio :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, goat2x, prettyboislime and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, ElySioNs and Biggdink
Just don’t tell her about your religious views theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and goat2x
religious beliefs are irrelevant when u got the looks, u think yerger or cox are failoed by their beliefs in god? LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, goat2x and Gengar
This should be obvious to anyone who's interacted with young women.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
religious beliefs are irrelevant when u got the looks, u think yerger or cox are failoed by their beliefs in god? LOL
Wow be chad theory so true:soy:

Meeks is bald therefore its irrelevant if you have hair or not, You can be a submissive chad who wants to be pegged but still get laid right?:feelshah:

Im just telling you its a failo in general lol.
the fact that you are still making arguements like this despite joining in 2020 ngl.

both yerger and cox are basically like what @looksmaxxer234 said

u really think both of em are virgin despite having multipe girlfriends (girlfriends withsex arent even allowed in christianity or islam)

Yerger is so much of a christian that he has a girlfriend with an onlyfans whoring out:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and oatmeal
21the century women think religious people are try hard retards and in their smv drops compared to atheists.

It is what it is, i used to cope w muh women want based religious chads but experience changed my views

chads can still convert tho i guess unless she experienced w herself on online in the west then its giga over. Or uk and Us as a whole ngl.

(this obvsly doesnt apply to religious women)
It depends. I think women just don't like the stereotypical ugly old white guy who is a born again baptist, watches Fox News, and complains about people on his lawn. And sometimes that can create a failo over younger guys when they don't even do those things.

It depends. I think women just don't like the stereotypical ugly old white guy who is a born again baptist, watches Fox News, and complains about people on his lawn. And sometimes that can create a failo over younger guys when they don't even do those things.
thats Retarded. Muslims have even less smv.

Im telling you the reason is that girls think who follow the word of god are cringe, and they dont like the muh oppresive laws.

its cucked but it is what it is, i just stated a fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
thats Retarded. Muslims have even less smv.

Im telling you the reason is that girls think who follow the word of god are cringe, and they dont like the muh oppresive laws.

its cucked but it is what it is, i just stated a fact
Yeah. I think you are probably right. Thats why I struggle with religion. Because I know if I was fully dark triad maxed, I could get a lot more women.

• +1
Wow be chad theory so true:soy:

Meeks is bald therefore its irrelevant if you have hair or not, You can be a submissive chad who wants to be pegged but still get laid right?:feelshah:

Im just telling you its a failo in general lol.
the fact that you are still making arguements like this despite joining in 2020 ngl.

both yerger and cox are basically like what @looksmaxxer234 said

u really think both of em are virgin despite having multipe girlfriends (girlfriends withsex arent even allowed in christianity or islam)

Yerger is so much of a christian that he has a girlfriend with an onlyfans whoring out:ROFLMAO:
it's moreso to do with self-respect than any religious affiliations. u think yerger would still cuck himself in that relationship if he actually valued himself enough? if anything u'd expect him to pursue a virgin as that's what a real christian would do, being an atheist won't do shit for his cucked mentality it's over for him

it's moreso to do with self-respect than any religious affiliations. u think yerger would still cuck himself in that relationship if he actually valued himself enough? if anything u'd expect him to pursue a virgin as that's what a real christian would do, being an atheist won't do shit for his cucked mentality it's over for him
what does that have to do with anything what i said?

You said yerger is a christian not me, i make a thread about my observation regarding girls not preferring religious males in 2022 and i get comment slike "atheism is redditor trait:feelsgood::soy:"

never in this thread i said being an atheist is better overall or whatever. he prbably has an only fans girlfriend cuz he isnt a christian and cuz he doesnt care because he is socially conditioned that way,

what does that have to do with anything what i said?

You said yerger is a christian not me, i make a thread about my observation regarding girls not preferring religious males in 2022 and i get comment slike "atheism is redditor trait:feelsgood::soy:"

never in this thread i said being an atheist is better overall or whatever. he prbably has an only fans girlfriend cuz he isnt a christian and cuz he doesnt care because he is socially conditioned that way,
"21the century women think religious people are try hard retards and in their smv drops compared to atheists." u literally said compared to atheists? atheism is irrelevant (religious belief or lack thereof), it's the inner values at play here (caused by social conditioning as u pointed out)

"21the century women think religious people are try hard retards and in their smv drops compared to atheists." u literally said compared to atheists? atheism is irrelevant (religious belief or lack thereof), it's the inner values at play here (caused by social conditioning as u pointed out)
Im saying 21th century women would rather date an atheist than a religious guy massively by average i really dont undersntad whats hard for you to comprehend🤣
i said that yes, and i still stand by that you literally havent provided anything to say otherwise just sum 2 tiktok pagan cuck chads and muh chad can do everything
atheism isnt irrelevant cuz based on my observation girls would rather date them, any zoomer will tell you this.

You pointed out exactly right that he would pursue a virgin non sinner decent human being(as the bible says) if he wasnt an atheist cuck.

Im saying 21th century women would rather date an atheist than a religious guy massively by average i really dont undersntad whats hard for you to comprehend🤣
i said that yes, and i still stand by that you literally havent provided anything to say otherwise just sum 2 tiktok pagan cuck chads and muh chad can do everything
atheism isnt irrelevant cuz based on my observation girls would rather date them, any zoomer will tell you this.

You pointed out exactly right that he would pursue a virgin non sinner decent human being(as the bible says) if he wasnt an atheist cuck.
atheist or not ur gonna get cucked as an average joe or even as a chad like we see today. which is why i’d rather die lonely then put up with bs women are allowed to do in relationships cuz muh freedom. pump and dump that’s the life we all need

• +1
they want a big dick satanist