Women don’t even change their low iq child like behavior, even in work setting

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Two female teachers I know argue with their talkative students like a cat and dog

My teacher told a student he can’t go to the bathroom without giving his phone, so he said he didn’t have it and gave it to his friend

So I jokingly gave him my phone and told him “here’s it back” he said it was fine and went and got his phone to give it to the teacher

The teacher argued with him and told him to unlock his phone to see if it was actually his and give his mothers phone number and they went back and forth until she told him to sit down

Another situation is where a student asked if we were supposed to click the ‘next’ button while practicing for our finals.

Like the retarded old hag she was she said

“No, I didn’t tell you that yet”

student; “ok I was just asking”

teacher: “I didn’t give you those directions im not stupid “

student: “OKAY I was just asking”

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
female teachers are bitter old hags taking their hatred on the world on the poor little children.
this one slag started complaining about her husband to us back in 3th grade i think.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, fuxkdakikez and rhinoplasty
female teachers are bitter old hags taking their hatred on the world on the poor little children.
this one slag started complaining about her husband to us back in 3th grade i think.
Jfll

Most of them are lowkey schizo and talk to themselves

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Two female teachers I know argue with their talkative students like a cat and dog

My teacher told a student he can’t go to the bathroom without giving his phone, so he said he didn’t have it and gave it to his friend

So I jokingly gave him my phone and told him “here’s it back” he said it was fine and went and got his phone to give it to the teacher

The teacher argued with him and told him to unlock his phone to see if it was actually his and give his mothers phone number and they went back and forth until she told him to sit down

Another situation is where a student asked if we were supposed to click the ‘next’ button while practicing for our finals.

Like the retarded old hag she was she said

“No, I didn’t tell you that yet”

student; “ok I was just asking”

teacher: “I didn’t give you those directions im not stupid “

student: “OKAY I was just asking”
I noticed this too but I've just started to not view it negatively, you dont have to expect women to be reasonable, some are excessively emotional and unstable but some are also just stupid

I'd atleast prefer some entertainment over stupid ya know, if you're not a malleable cuck it won't fuck you up