Women don't fantasize about 9-5 Chad they fantasize about MILLIONAIRE chad

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Diamond
I dare you to find a best selling romance novel or even a really popular Wattpad fic in which the main character is homeless or 9-5 man.
They don't exist. They are always EXTREMELY wealthy.
That in itself shows that money does create attraction to some extent.
But it also has to do with the Halo effect.
Pretty people are automatically associates with wealth.

Imagine a women meeting a gigachad working on McDonald's JFL that's retarded, it looks like a glitch in the matrix. It gives uncanny valley.

It's probably the same disappointment some of you guys feel when you see a PSL goddesses and she has no ass/tits. :lul:
So stop coping that money doesn't matter you broke bitches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider, noodlelover, 5.5psl and 17 others
That's the reason why its pretty much over for most men.
Even if with all our surgeries we ascended to Chad, Millionaire and Billionaire chads are still out there waiting to steal our oneitis.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
id stretch it a little and say they fantasize about powerful, influential, domineering and alpha chads

guys that are not only good looking but also mog - in the truest sense of the word, not just appearance - other men and thus can act as safety providers for the foid and their offspring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah, ominion and 1 other person
you posted this on the wrong place. this site is full of braindead retards who have no idea of the value of money who would rather be a broke wagecuck chad than be themselves with 100 million usd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep and 6 others
you posted this on the wrong place. this site is full of braindead retards who have no idea of the value of money who would rather be a broke wagecuck chad than be themselves with 100 million usd
Water, we know money>looks

• +1
Reactions: ominion
id stretch it a little and say they fantasize about powerful, influential, domineering and alpha chads

guys that are not only good looking but also mog - in the truest sense of the word, not just appearance - other men and thus can act as safety providers for the foid and their offspring
Pretty much.

Being powerful is extremely attractive.
You telling me that having the means to get anyone you dislike killed by "suicide" almost instantly with no consequences, wouldn't wet panties?
That's what multi billionaires do all the time.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer

The men who post on incels.is IQmog these dudes on here, so hard tbh.

Imagine thinking ALL you need in life is looks.
I agree looks are extremely important, but even to make money of your looks you need some sort of intelligence and discipline.
There are many niggas who mogg Vinnie hacker and yet they are not smart enough to capitalize of it, they won't take care of themselves properly, they wont commit to selling their image....

To me it goes:
1-Money
2-Looks
3-IQ/discipline

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Pretty much.

Being powerful is extremely attractive.
You telling me that having the means to get anyone you dislike killed by "suicide" almost instantly with no consequences, wouldn't wet panties?
That's what multi billionaires do all the time.
Billionaire get killed by people without money all the time. No-one is untouchable in this world...

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
lmao wtf is this betabuxxer cope shit?
You think money would make your life great?
Go see what happens to people who win the lottery.
Also you think money gives sexual attraction you are legit retarded. No shit a FANTASY novel would have the dude wealthy... how many dudes FANTASIZE about a hot girl and specifically make her poor?

Betabuxx kids are really pathetic. A billionaire would give up every penny he had to be a chad lol. Same way theyd give up every penny to get their youth back. If you think money will make you happy, you are a coping slave :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and ominion
Billionaire get killed by people without money all the time. No-one is untouchable in this world...
What kinda of cope is this?
Everyone dies that's LIFE :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus and GunDevilHybrid
It's all about looks, genetics and environment

It's mostly predermined, if you're Chad looking you're most likely to become powerful anyway

That's why you barely see chads working shit jobs, chads become actors, athletes, models, CEOs, etc

• +1
Reactions: Jova
women want it all, they want a fantasy character thats 6’2, blonde, rich, etc. and men would settle with an average looking chick lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Latinolooksmaxxer and Luffymaxxing
I dare you to find a best selling romance novel or even a really popular Wattpad fic in which the main character is homeless or 9-5 man.
They don't exist. They are always EXTREMELY wealthy.
That in itself shows that money does create attraction to some extent.
But it also has to do with the Halo effect.
Pretty people are automatically associates with wealth.

Imagine a women meeting a gigachad working on McDonald's JFL that's retarded, it looks like a glitch in the matrix. It gives uncanny valley.

It's probably the same disappointment some of you guys feel when you see a PSL goddesses and she has no ass/tits. :lul:
So stop coping that money doesn't matter you broke bitches.
Bro in movies a bilionaire chad is with an average chick who hit the wall to sell tickets, books whatever. At the end Chad wins. Poor Chad or rich Chad. It don't matter. Chad is Chad.

you guys are such simps.who cares if women want a rich man?

all you need is superb face,some muscles and a above average dick(ideally 9 inches)to slay any foid you want.

but if you want to be liked for what you have,she doesn't like you,she likes what you can give her,she's using you.

besides,beta providing is cucked if the woman has no obligations to you but you have obligations to her to provide(current western setup).have some self-respect for fuck sakes.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
you guys are such simps.who cares if women want a rich man?

all you need is superb face,some muscles and a above average dick(ideally 9 inches)to slay any foid you want.

but if you want to be liked for what you have,she doesn't like you,she likes what you can give her,she's using you.

besides,beta providing is cucked if the woman has no obligations to you but you have obligations to her to provide(current western setup).have some self-respect for fuck sakes.
True

• +1
women want it all, they want a fantasy character thats 6’2, blonde, rich, etc. and men would settle with an average looking chick lol

men want candid neotenous girl-next-door as the main bitch (high trust, wont cheat on him = marriage) and a fogger sexy baddie as a side hoe

the plot of 95% of brazilian novelas (soap operas) in the 90s and 2000s is those two bitches fighting for the soap opera's main chad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and murdah
niggas want to be liked so bad.they want that mother's love they were dependant on when young.never grew up and became self-sufficient.

a foid using you for money doesn't love you.a foid with a man that has a good face,a big dick and muscles LOVES him.

still foids do not approach cold,but as such you will get any bitch you come into warm setup contact with.

it doesn't matter when realest robot humanoid sex slaves are created.

• +1
lmao wtf is this betabuxxer cope shit?
You think money would make your life great?
Go see what happens to people who win the lottery.
Also you think money gives sexual attraction you are legit retarded. No shit a FANTASY novel would have the dude wealthy... how many dudes FANTASIZE about a hot girl and specifically make her poor?

Betabuxx kids are really pathetic. A billionaire would give up every penny he had to be a chad lol. Same way theyd give up every penny to get their youth back. If you think money will make you happy, you are a coping slave :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What I'm saying is more along the lines of millionaire HTN moggs broke Chad to hell and back.
Pretty obvious women won't jump at a balding subhuman just because he has money.

You seem salty as hell, there is nothing wrong with choosing to be a provider for a high quality women, if we go by you guys' logic many CHADS are "betabuxx".
No men with self-respect would live off his bitch. It's better for you to wealthmog your women, to hell n back. Nowadays women want to flex on Instagram. They are addicted to lifemogging other women. That's another why broke Chad doesn't do it for them anymore.

Im living proof money makes you happy, the fact that my family makes enough to allow me to Neet comfortably is prob the biggest reason that keeps me from roping.

:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nope and GunDevilHybrid
niggas want to be liked so bad.they want that mother's love they were dependant on when young.never grew up and became self-sufficient.

a foid using you for money doesn't love you.a foid with a man that has a good face,a big dick and muscles LOVES him.

still foids do not approach cold,but as such you will get any bitch you come into warm setup contact with.

True, I want that money so I can let women use me for money in exchange for good pussy but I know that there's no genuine desire or love there

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Latinolooksmaxxer

You can't be that stupid I swear to God.
Do you really think LUST=LOVE?? :lul::lul::lul:
What if that men becomes disfigured in a car accident? Where will all that love go.

Looks digger and gold digger are one in the same.
If '"muh love" exists then it's prob more about liking someone's vibe and personality.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
It's all about looks, genetics and environment

It's mostly predermined, if you're Chad looking you're most likely to become powerful anyway

That's why you barely see chads working shit jobs, chads become actors, athletes, models, CEOs, etc
I know a chad

6"2 blonde hair, blue eyes, hollow cheeks, 5.5 psl, mogs my physique and he doesn't go to the gym (and i'm on steroids)

And he did meth with his mom the other day lol

Overall true though

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Luffymaxxing
True, I want that money so I can let women use me for money in exchange for good pussy but I know that there's no genuine desire or love there
I just want to make alot of money and spend it on latino foids prostitutes in nicaragua(5$ a piece).hopefully a few will look like my avi girl.

I've been with girls that liked me for my looks,and eventually their fascination faded and they wanted me to beta provide.I said no.

resources are the bottom line.all relationships are cucked.maybe if you have a huge dick you can bypass this.my biggest goal in life is to dickmax to 14 inches.that is GENUINE desire from a bad bitch.

When did I said that? I swear some of u have to go back to kindergarden.
Caring about what a woman feels when you are fucking her is extremely cucked in itself.
How does it feel knowing you won't ever be a dark triad rapist like Ramirez?
:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster and Luffymaxxing
You can't be that stupid I swear to God.
Do you really think LUST=LOVE?? :lul::lul::lul:
What if that men becomes disfigured in a car accident? Where will all that love go.

Looks digger and gold digger are one in the same.
If '"muh love" exists then it's prob more about liking someone's vibe and personality.
personality can change too.everything contigent is ever changing.atleast looks are a part of you.

I just want to make alot of money and spend it on latino foids prostitutes in nicaragua(5$ a piece).hopefully a few will look like my avi girl.

I've been with girls that liked me for my looks,and eventually their fascination faded and they wanted me to beta provide.I said no.

resources are the bottom line.all relationships are cucked.maybe if you have a huge dick you can bypass this.my biggest goal in life is to dickmax to 14 inches.that is GENUINE desire from a bad bitch.
Your avi is a 4/10 at best

No better than below average.

idk why retards on here think a broke attractive person can maintain an ltr when there’s other attractive people who are not broke they can get with.

Lol at thinking muh chad working at McDonalds is slaying stacies . Also most chads are in upper class areas anyways like chads are hard to come upon anyways u definitely wouldn’t find one at McDonald’s

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, GunDevilHybrid and Xtra
When was the last time you left your basement?

• +1
What I'm saying is more along the lines of millionaire HTN moggs broke Chad to hell and back.
Pretty obvious women won't jump at a balding subhuman just because he has money.

You seem salty as hell, there is nothing wrong with choosing to be a provider for a high quality women, if we go by you guys' logic many CHADS are "betabuxx".
No men with self-respect would live off his bitch. It's better for you to wealthmog your women, to hell n back. Nowadays women want to flex on Instagram. They are associated to lifemogging other women. That's another why broke Chad doesn't do it for me them.

Im living proof money makes you happy, the fact that my family makes enough to allow me to Neet comfortably is prob the biggest reason that keeps me from roping.

:Comfy:
Money is a halo but there are an endless supply of rich MTNs and below who are as incel as a broke MTN and below. Notice how you had to make the rich guy HTN to even have merit.
How the fuck are you saying most chads are betabuxx lol stop being a clown. You think chad has to settle down and provide out of necessity? stop coping dude he might choose to do so.
Broke chad doesnt exist. When you are attractive you are assumed rich. Like how do you think money is getting you pussy at all?
Broke chad can save up for a hotel and fuck a hotel and she will love that
if you are rich and NEET, where are your bitches at?

When did I said that? I swear some of u have to go back to kindergarden.
Caring about what a woman feels when you are fucking her is extremely cucked in itself.
How does it feel knowing you won't ever be a dark triad rapist like Ramirez?
:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
This stuff starts young, if women thought of you as a Chad in your teens and early 20s you'll definitely be a Chad later in life. All that positive reinforcement and good genes will push you to make money, that's why you barely see chads working shitty jobs

Chad's success was predermined

• +1

If you want to be spoiled like a bitch, just gaymaxx tbh.

Men were always the breadwinners that's how it's supposed to be. It doesn't mean being a beta.
Some providers may be beta, but some are just masculine and traditional like that.

sure buddy
Screenshot 20240429 184554 Chrome

4/10 was as generous as it gets.

That creature is repulsive and resembles an ogre.

It's good to have low standards, easier to maintain a girl when you punch down.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
If you want to be spoiled like a bitch, just gaymaxx tbh.

Men were always the breadwinners that's how it's supposed to be. It doesn't mean being a beta.
Some providers may be beta, but some are just masculine and traditional like that.
betabuxing is not always cucked per se,but it's essentially prostitution.

you have to get something out of it(a maid,a cook,a free fleshlight whenever you want).if those are not terms she agrees with(doesn't have to be talked about,it shows in her actions and she should have a implicit understandoing of her duties)you are a cuck.

and becoming rich for a expensive less quality product when you can just make a average income and get a higher quality poor girl from a -$4000 a year gdp per capita country that will be appreciative for the shelter,food and such is stupid.

• Hmm...
Money is a halo but there are an endless supply of rich MTNs and below who are as incel as a broke MTN and below. Notice how you had to make the rich guy HTN to even have merit.
How the fuck are you saying most chads are betabuxx lol stop being a clown. You think chad has to settle down and provide out of necessity? stop coping dude he might choose to do so.
Broke chad doesnt exist. When you are attractive you are assumed rich. Like how do you think money is getting you pussy at all?
Being a provider is not the same as being a betabuxx wtf, you are just a faggot who wants to be spoiled by your 70 year old sugar daddy in exchange of offering your holes to him every night. You are not fooling anybody.
ALL celebrity chads are providers, basically.
Thinking all Chad does is fuck a bunch of whores, is just YOUR degenerate self projecting yourself onto them. There are all kinds of chads.

What the f do you mean broke Chad doesn't exist? How retarded are you?

And you don't know me you broke nigger. You literally don't know ANYTHING about me. I'm sorry that your whore mother wasn't smart and hot enough to lock down a wealthy men, but you don't have to take it all on me.
:ogre:

Last edited:
View attachment 2888953
4/10 was as generous as it gets.

That creature is repulsive and resembles an ogre.

It's good to have low standards, easier to maintain a girl when you punch down.
sure buddy
138426.jpg
images

keep coping with 'high psl' bitches that don't even exist in the realm of form

PSL rotted your brain

sure buddy
138426.jpg
images

keep coping with 'high psl' bitches that don't even exist in the realm of form

PSL rotted your brain
Looks 40 as well

One of the most masculine women I've seen in a while.

no rich person is incel. this is garbage copium rich incel is like saying female incel or chad incel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
no rich person is incel. this is garbage copium rich incel is like saying female incel or chad incel
paying for prostitutes = incel

betabuxing is not always cucked per se,but it's essentially prostitution.

you have to get something out of it(a maid,a cook,a free fleshlight whenever you want).if those are not terms she agrees with(doesn't have to be talked about,it shows in her actions and she should have a implicit understandoing of her duties)you are a cuck

and becoming rich for a expensive less quality product when you can just make a average income and get a higher quality poor girl from a -$4000 a year gdp per capita country that will be appreciative for the shelter,food and such is stupid.
You guys seem to be assuming I'm saying money is important only because it gets you women. I understand why but I'm talking about women because it's all it's talked about in here but there is much more than that though, you can't have experience life at its fullest while being a wagie. Being a wagie is basically being a SLAVE.

Yup. That's the very reason "marital rape" is the most ridiculous thing ever.
Back when it wasn't a thing, marriages would work because men would just take what they BOUGHT.
Absolutely, if you are not fucking her at least three times a week, you are basically wasting your money.

Tbh though, I think it's unfair to say "gold diggers" are whores because the women who marry young and stay married for almost their whole life tend to be (so-called) gold diggers, but they are not whores they are just smarter.
A women that is driven by pure lust doesn't have a higher ground over them. Its the opposite. Having enough self control to at least theoretically choose a stable life over fucking hunks till you are 33 and past wall and only then settling with a provider, is even admirable nowadays.
The gold diggers that are +30 are gross hags indeed though.

Last edited:
You guys seem to be assuming I'm saying money is important only because it gets you women. I'm talking about women because it's all it's talked about in here but there is much more than that, you can't have experience life at its fullest while being a wagie..
theres only so much you can buy with money,do with money etc

A 60k a year income is ideal doing a easy office job.

invest in crypto.then invest in properties.live off rents.spend that money on prostitutes in cheap prostitute countries.this beats a plain jane that has no duties to you but you have every duty to her and she can nullify the contract whenever she wants,take half your assets,you pay child support and alimony etc

traditionalism is extremely gynocentric unless you have a setup like mormonism or islaam.in such cases,you only have to provide shelter,food and clothing and she is obliged to obey you,cannot divorce you without your permission and must give you sex.

the BEST thing is to have a 14 inch dick and slay thots off instagram and tinder.investing in your looks and body(Penis),muscles pay off much more and is easier with the right methods(like surgeries,soft maxing,entengo herb,chemical penis enlargement,steroids etc).

if you’re truly rich you don’t need to pay for cheap prostitutes. anyone can pay for hookers
yeah just pay for a glorified whore.who will take your assets.in divorce.

I will become rich

You're spending money to get pussy and companionship.that is literally escortcelling dude.
it’s clear that you are delusional and have no idea about the value of money. nowhere did i say if i was rich i would spend it on escorts.

why are you bootlicking rich people so much anyway, they would laugh at me and you for being incel, absolute cagefuel if you think a rich guy can relate to anyone here because he is muh ugly

• +1