Women don’t want children anymore

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I already knew toilets are incapable of ((loving)), but holy shit did not expect this at all wtf?? More men want kids then women thanks to the Jews pushing the idea that being a slut is good and destroying their ability to pair bond. Thank you Israel!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
my sixth cry of the day so far :(

• So Sad
Reactions: dogtown
wait untill they turn 30, baby rabies hit them hard

• +1
Reactions: nausea
a 20 year old foid in the 1st world is so incredibly over pampered and given unto all the worst tendencies of narcissism, that yes, I imagine most of them most of them recoil at the idea of having children, because it means having to be responsible for something and it means having to prioritize the needs of another over your comforts and desires.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
White women are the most privileged people on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown and TBOLT
a 20 year old foid in the 1st world is so incredibly over pampered and given unto all the worst tendencies of narcissism

Narcissists with 0 empathy don't pair bond well

Don't forget to include me in the screenshot cucktears

What survey is this?

White women are the most privileged people on the planet
I don’t know about the whole world, but in the west, it’s black Muslim and Latin women who are the most privileged

I don’t know about the whole world, but in the west, it’s black Muslim and Latin women who are the most privileged
Those foids grow up poor. White women truly live pampered from birth to death. Can always run to any man to get cared for for life.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Kill_Jew
Those foids grow up poor. White women truly live pampered from birth to death. Can always run to any man to get cared for for life.
They grow up poor, but are privileged in government help, they are praised in school and are made to be victims so society sides with them and against all whites