Women don’t want guys under 6ft, I’m tired of these copes

remember to not settle for short women or your sons will be cursed with manlet genes.
Everybody below 183cm and 5psl is incel so like 90% of this site. Youve picked the wrong forum to post such a comment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, tombradylover, 5.5psl and 4 others
You need everything. Height, face, body etc. to score HTB+

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, hopecel and Reformed
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Skywalker, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
Lmao at the coping in here, all that matters is appeal. Height is the most important factor after face and pheno/race, so it’s def not cope however where i live average height is like 5’11/6’0 so height halo starts around 6’3. But generally speaking face is still king, better off being handsome but 5’11 than 6’5 and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Reformed and Vvvvxxxx
You won't date ugly foids with good body .. you just won't

But you will date good looking girl with bad body
Men who say this lack real world experience. Who dreams about an ugly face foid. Would you spend your days grinding at work looking forward to seeing an ugly or pretty face at home? Women are no different.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Every individual female will hold a preference for either face or height

This autism doesn't solve anything

There is a minimum for each, dependent of the female, if you're short you need a much better face, if you're tall you do not. Either one being completely abominable will ruin a man completely.

Women obviously prefer men over 6ft but will make exceptions based on their own height and the psl/body of the individual in question.

Your not gonna find any definitive numbers or figures for the aforementioned but given how many women on the street in any given youtibe short type video will say "minimum 6ft"

We can assume one is more important than the other.

Height matters more, but a certain level of face is required dependent on the height.

Below 5"7, chadlite face, 5.25+ psl with good appeal is almost required for consistent sex

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, tombradylover, Reformed and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 24444
Vvvvxxxx

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, hopecel, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
Men who say this lack real world experience. Who dreams about an ugly face foid. Would you spend your days grinding at work looking forward to seeing an ugly or pretty face at home? Women are no different.
Holy fuck the cope is insane. And let me remind u, no foid wants to wait at home for her 5’8 husband to come home either.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Far from impossible, lot of autistic ogres at that height.

I don't know Ive never seen a 6 5 incel that didnt have some niche

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Reformed

There is a minimum for each, dependent of the female, if you're short you need a much better face, if you're tall you do not. Either one being completely abominable will ruin a man completely.

Women obviously prefer men over 6ft but will make exceptions based on their own height and the psl/body of the individual in question.

Your not gonna find any definitive numbers or figures for the aforementioned but given how many women on the street in any given youtibe short type video will say "minimum 6ft"

Height matters more, but a certain level of face is required dependent on the height.

Below 5"7, chadlite face, 5.25+ psl with good appeal is almost required for consistent sex
Also should be noted that men are frauds and almost every single one will lie about their height by 1-1.5 inch, talking normies here

So you can assume they think 6ft is their average but if a 5"10 guy with a nice pair of shoes walked up to them their aren't just gonna be like "hmm seems like I need the tape measure to make sure"

There is some leeway here. But overall very few women will actively pursue a guy under 5"10-5"9 unless peak everything else

Agree, but let’s also factor in quality of foid. A lot of men here without real world experience are in the phase where quantity of pussy is all that matters to them. Slaying your 20th big tits or big ass sub-HTB gets old very quickly. Tall men can get pussy yes, but the quality is capped without a good face.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Agree, but let’s also factor in quality of foid. A lot of men here without real world experience are in the phase where quantity of pussy is all that matters to them. Slaying your 20th big tits or big ass sub-HTB gets old very quickly. Tall men can get pussy yes, but the quality is capped without a good face.
Agreed, and also these bimbos in the YT shorts are almost all found in a scenario with indicate them to be completely low quality. Not a great control group.

They are also not JBs and usually 25 year old blondes or some shit

It's not that cut and dry, both matter almost as much as the other, the only difference is one can be measured and women will create a minimum number in their head, prone to influence of their friends as well who all encourage hyperamy and going for the best man.

There's no number for the face unless they are an org rotter as well

Holy fuck the cope is insane. And let me remind u, no foid wants to wait at home for her 5’8 husband to come home either.
5’8 attractive husband yes. 6’3 normie, no. At most, she may enjoy going to events where the oofy doofy height mogs her friend’s oofy doofy men. Your Face is your life passport.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Pretty much every thread OP makes is some bullshit about height, is he a tall incel trying to cope or is he short & ugly and trying to convince himself he isn't ugly? Face matters far more than height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, midlatinocel, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Pretty much every thread OP makes is some bullshit about height, is he a tall incel trying to cope or is he short & ugly and trying to convince himself he isn't ugly? Face matters far more than height
And results matter more than autism

This is just worthless discussion, I've participated far too much

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Good face is rarer than "decent" height since majority of zoomies already are 6'2. It's not that big of a halo unless you're 6'6

5’8 attractive husband yes. 6’3 normie, no. At most, she may enjoy going to events where the oofy doofy height mogs her friend’s oofy doofy men. Your Face is your life passport.
I'd put them opposite, women want good genetics for their children, it's biological.

Actually I wouldn't order it at all because they aren't gonna make a distinction like that when actually in a relationship that's incel schizophrenia

No woman's gonna break up with either to marry the other just for longevity this makes no sense

Women get with who their attracted to

All op said was you need height. Caging at the replies.

Muh 5’6 Opry

IMG 0013

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Reformed and Deleted member 24444
I'd put them opposite, women want good genetics for their children, it's biological.

Actually I wouldn't order it at all because they aren't gonna make a distinction like that when actually in a relationship that's incel schizophrenia

No woman's gonna break up with either to marry the other just for longevity this makes no sense

Women get with who their attracted to
True, women look at men as a whole when it comes down to it. If the entire package is sufficient, she spreads her legs. Our male logic brain strays too far into autistic analysis sometimes. Because, we’re not biologically adapted to assess male genetics.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Gaygymmaxx
True, women look at men as a whole when it comes down to it. If the entire package is sufficient, she spreads her legs. Our male logic brain strays too far into autistic analysis sometimes. Because, we’re not biologically adapted to assess male genetics.
It takes a single look, after that it's just determining if their like-minded or normal enough to stay in relationship

That's all that they need to think through

Everything comes after that first singular look.

It’s all media brainwashing to restrict the dating market. If /ews said dwarfs were attractive women would be going with them

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 20370
@Reformed I agree with you so fuckin much now bro
Rather I would say that height > face
Coz height goes beyond dating as well whereas face is only for girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Reformed
6'4+ or rope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Reformed
Another height post added by someone 6’3+

Next up…

Girls loves blue eyes post by someone with blue eyes.

Girls are obsessed with Indians post by an Indian.

Girls love wide frames post by a fake natty

Girls are obsessed with brown eyes post by someone with brown eyes.

🥱

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Reformed
Yes but face is way more important so many 6’3 incels here Ofcourse women want both
Yes they keep coping with height. Face is everything. Height is way overrated especially since you can always relocate in another country with shorter average height.

You can't do the same with an ugly face. Ugly is universal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Reformed
Yes they keep coping with height. Face is everything. Height is way overrated especially since you can always relocate in another country with shorter average height.

You can't do the same with an ugly face. Ugly is universal.
Sv3rige for life

• Woah
Reactions: malicieusss
im so heightpilled affff

remember to not settle for short women or your sons will be cursed with manlet genes.
Indeed fuck my ex 5ft 2 oneitis , May she give manlet sons to this hapa

not my problem anymore

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Muh but but my chadlet friend has no problem with his height :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

nigga we are talking about YOUR situation, not chads. YOURE NOT CHAD, SO U NEED HEIGHT.

swallow the heightpill again.

View attachment 2379622
View attachment 2379623

watch the first two clips, manlet committed suicide over his height. Brutal!

You are literally 6’6 virgin what are you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Skywalker, 0hMan and 1 other person
You are literally 6’6 virgin what are you talking about
6'6 with Air Force Ones + 3 inch lifts + 3 inches from hair because why not.

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and nitesik
OP is 6’6 and incel….
That should tell u everything u need to know about this face vs height debate.
I wish these threads would end but it never will

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, midlatinocel, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
OP is 6’6 and incel….
That should tell u everything u need to know about this face vs height debate.
I wish these threads would end but it never will
his face needs to be really bad tbh i have a friend who is like weak mtn or so and still does decent because he is 6’6

this face height debate is stupid as fuck everyone nows face is the most important only tall fags who are literally incels will tell you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Vvvvxxxx, rubberduck and 1 other person
his face needs to be really bad tbh i have a friend who is like weak mtn or so and still does decent because he is 6’6

this face height debate is stupid as fuck everyone nows face is the most important only tall fags who are literally incels will tell you otherwise
My face is really bad I made this clear already. But thing is if my jaw even slightly gets better I’m instantly going into infinite smv. Height is law.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
2Pac was 5'10
Damian Kater is 5'9

Just 2 of many examples. Good face can make up for a lack of height

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and midlatinocel
face is much more important i know incels that ar over 6.5 and still haven’t seen a pussy in their entire life , and from the otherside sub 5.8 who get more pussy then 6ft+ guys

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Muh but but my chadlet friend has no problem with his height :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

nigga we are talking about YOUR situation, not chads. YOURE NOT CHAD, SO U NEED HEIGHT.

swallow the heightpill again.

View attachment 2379622
View attachment 2379623

watch the first two clips, manlet committed suicide over his height. Brutal!

Foids are so braindead they dont know the difference between 5'10-6', 6'-6'2 and so on until 6'5. If a foid is dating a man like that the man does not need to lie about his height, therefore she gets an accurate representation. HTN 5'10 barefoot is the starting point for slaying + surgery to chadlite.

oh yeah; super good post; followed
and OP= cope
if ure face is good be 5'9"= fraud to 6" = profit :smonk:

2Pac was 5'10
Damian Kater is 5'9

Just 2 of many examples. Good face can make up for a lack of height
Caging at the examples you picked

women want to be dominated, how can a man dominate with just face? insane copes by manlets

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Skywalker
women want to be dominated, how can a man dominate with just face? insane copes by manlets
better have face+ body
or with height+ WHITE+ body, if u go for non white girls then fayce can be decreased a lot

Kek
5'9 chadlite > 6'5 mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Justin Bieber, Tom Holland, Cillian Murphy
It just keeps getting worse. Holland is 5'6 4 psl and without status he's a low-ltn. Even with status he's getting cucked LMAO. Cillian is mtn without status too (htn+manlet)

It just keeps getting worse. Holland is 5'6 4 psl and without status he's a low-ltn. Even with status he's getting cucked LMAO. Cillian is mtn without status too (htn+manlet)
Whatever you like to believe. JB was 5'9 and girls all over the worlds obsessed with him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Reformed