Women dont want hunter eyes nigga (Almond Mogs)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Banned
This whole hunter eye sean o pry bullshit is nonsense.

People like this get more compliments and have more appeal than squintmaxxed autist eyes
IMG 2396
IMG 2397
IMG 2399

IMG 2398

“Muh uee” copers after realizing harmony matters more than psl autism to women

All you need is almond eyes good brows and lashes for maximum appeal. Looking like a serial killer who got 5 minutes of sleep last night is not ideal.

Also its obvious as fuck when u squint i be noticing some niggas do it irl and its cringe as fuck. Maybe u might not get called out on .org since ur surrounded by other autists but its noticeable and niggas dont even tell u just to be nice

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 5.5psl, flippasav and 7 others

Attachments

• 4208883_dnr.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, 5.5psl, flippasav and 7 others

People like this get more compliments and have more appeal than squintmaxxed autist eyes
View attachment 2997757View attachment 2997761View attachment 2997762
View attachment 2997764

All you need is almond eyes good brows and lashes for maximum appeal. Looking like a serial killer who got 5 minutes of sleep last night is not ideal.

Also its obvious as fuck when u squint i be noticing some niggas do it irl and its cringe as fuck. Maybe u might not get called out on .org since ur surrounded by other autists but its noticeable and niggas dont even tell u just to be nice
harmonys very important

I don't want women. What I want is autistic teenagers to make edits about me on tt with bass boosted brazilian funk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, say∅, Clavicular and 14 others
I've noticed it. My eyes are exactly like this, minus the color. I used to be complimented on it.

Just don't have too much eyelid exposure theory.

I don't want women. What I want is autistic teenagers to make edits about me on tt with bass boosted brazilian funk.
bro described what i was abt to say:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, inward gonioncel and triggr

View attachment 2997764

nah thats cope square compact orbitals are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Average org user

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
org indians are clueless
Look at their morphs, its just looks retarded af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Xangsane, inward gonioncel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and triggr
Seeing yourself on one of those edits has to be one of the best feelings ever.
fr i js imagine being in that tuff ass edits

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, BootySniffer69 and triggr
good luck receiving no respect for men
gladly. Meanwhile u jerk off to being in a edit made by blackops2cel for the rest of your sad life sure

gladly. Meanwhile u jerk off to being in a edit made by blackops2cel for the rest of your sad life sure
Yea sure lil bro, i said i wanted not that i jerk off to that idea, now u dont need to make urself comfortable around the idea that round orbitals are good, women like and prefer square orbitals witch are more striking, the examples u showed are almond eyes, but thats the shape of the eye, the only difference between almond and hunter is basically uee and eyebrow position, so no, no women likes round shitty orbitals, square orbitals are better but ofc not for 16y women lol

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Yea but I’ve been cursed or blessed with full hooding so

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
I have eyes like in the bit provided and i get compliments from women on them

Realest shit i saw today. I want to be seen by a modelling agency and to have some random duded post a video of my runway with some catchy song. Some women will still see hunter eyes and be obsessed it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and xyukeeee

View attachment 2997764

When young yh thats better
Past 25 not anymore

based.
the ONLY 2 things that matter for eye area is brows and lashes.
i can have uee, or sclera show etc but if you got lashes and brows it doesn’t matter at all tbh

View attachment 2997764

Shit eye areas

Are they your eyes in the 2nd pic? @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
sounds like bug eye coping

• +1
Reactions: Drazen, datboijj and Xangsane

View attachment 2997764

Shit thread, and enjoy the ban for being the quintillionth alt of @9Romance.

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee