Women dress sluttier than ever yet they are pickier than ever

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Ain't this some shit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2581 and 5 others
especially in the west.

I legit saw a video of a women at a rave dancing then suddenly whip out her tits and start lactating and squeezing it everywhere in the crowd.

The fucking state of western women man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, fukmylyf, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
especially in the west.

I legit saw a video of a women at a rave dancing then suddenly whip out her tits and start lactating and squeezing it everywhere in the crowd.

It got this way because guys are afraid to "slut shame". Women arent afraid to behave as sluts anymore because if you call them out on it a bunch of feminists and simps will jump down your throat at any given moment.

Feminism has gone beyond achiving its original goals. 5th wave feminism will aim to imprison sub 8 men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, middayshowers, Effortless and 1 other person
It got this way because guys are afraid to "slut shame". Women arent afraid to behave as sluts anymore because if you call them out on it a bunch of feminists and simps will jump down your throat at any given moment.

Feminism has gone beyond achiving its original goals. 5th wave feminism will aim to imprison sub 8 men.

Man im trying to find that video some where else because it got deleted.

But yeah honestly its just hoes doing fucking disgusting self disrespecting behaviour in the name of 'feminism'.

Thing is I don't care if a girl has a high body count but when you're doing shit like this, wearing slutty clothes, acting slutty with no self respect it repulses the fuck out of me. A girl legit could be a 10/10 in looks and I would lose all interest in her because of this shit.

most men are fucking retarded. They really think this behavior benefits them

Trickledown.png

especially in the west.

I saw that video and witnessed similar things IRL. Girls out there licking urinals in 2019

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Not in Western Europe (yet), at least where I'm living