Women fantasize about hot men

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I usually tell blackpill stories about myself but gahhdamn this one was brutal and is first hand proof why I don't take relationships seriously. So basically at one of my old jobs there is a HTN Becky who had a boyfriend but was thirsting after other men in the workplace. At first, she came after me. Flirted with me. I ignored her advances since I thought it was fucked she was pursing me with a boyfriend. After that, she went after a Chadlite. And the fucked thing is that he has a girlfriend but was low-key leading her on (like saying how shit she was doing was "hot"). For example, when she got around him, she instantly got giggly and shit and laughing at everything. Doing the fake punches, footsy, and they even "joked" about fucking :soy:. Imagine if her boyfriend was there or if he knew the shit she was doing when he wasn't around. She even went around saying he was hot lmao. Brutal af :blackpill:. Imagine knowing that deep down every girl you're with is prob thinking the same thing. They prob won't show is outwardly like she did but deep down they are fantasizing about better looking men than you. :feelswhy::feelsuhh:

This is why I laugh at LTR copers.. unless you're a Chad, a woman will always fantasize about other men ! Even me, I'm a tyronelite and can imagine some normie bitch still wanting some better looking Tyrone than me smh :blackpill: fuck bitches and focus on yourself boyos. Seriously. Do what makes you happy and focus on some passion and make good friends with people. As much as I talk about slaying, it doesn't make me happy. Having something you're passionate about in life that makes you want to wake up and be productive or strive towards something is what truly fulfills me :cool:. Women are shallow and shouldn't be an end goal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Vain786, Deleted member 14984 and 20 others
Water is indeed wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 14984, mewcoper and 8 others
Yeah no way I'm reading that you black sexy motherfucker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, ROTTING, Deleted member 16853 and 11 others
Yep, no one on this forum has ever realized this before. Thanks for telling us your wonderful revelation :)

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and SendMePicsToRate
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.

.ORG DISCOVERS WATER IS INDEED WET (y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, aBetterMii and ElySioNs
Yep, no one on this forum has ever realized this before. Thanks for telling us your wonderful revelation :)
Just look at all the tradcon ltr copers on here. They truly believe their women love them 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14905
yea on tiktok there was a guy getting thousands of comments from girls saying “slap the tip on camera” “make a twitter” and other sexual remarks and i saw in those sea of comments girls with boyfriends. they’d be tagging their female friends who had boyfriends too

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, johncruz12345, Exsubhuman and 7 others
yea on tiktok there was a guy getting thousands of comments from girls saying “slap the tip on camera” “make a twitter” and other sexual remarks and i saw in those sea of comments girls with boyfriends. they’d be tagging their female friends who had boyfriends too
It really is brutal isn't it lmao :blackpill:. Trust no bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Having a LTR these days is walking on eggshells. You don't even know when your girl might just go a Fuck another guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ROTTING and 7 others
15099.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and GandyIsNormie
Having a LTR these days is walking on eggshells. You don't even know when your girl might just go a Fuck another guy.
These are the same women saying men ain't shit but talking to 5+ other dudes behind ur back lmao. Over for ltr copers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16641 and 5 others
Yes, women fantasise about 5'2 balding janitors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Chadeep, turkproducer and 3 others
If women are not an end goal... what is?

Please enlighten me about your “”passions”” aka Runescape 3 and Valorant

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Bitch
If women are not an end goal... what is?

Please enlighten me about your “”passions”” aka Runescape 3 and Valorant
Business, work, hobbies, and a little bit of hedonism. I don't play video games that often. Maybe 3-4 hours/week on average. I do some consulting for businesses, work in IT, and have hobbies like robotics and AI. Passionmaxxing is legit for losercels who can't get laid. There are times when even i'm not even in the mood to think about a bitch because i'm so immersed in what i'm doing so I can go days without pussy even when I have some fwb/fckbuddy trynna hmu.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 16853 and 1 other person
Women dont love any man, even Chads.

Women love what they think about Chads, and the fantasy life they could have with Chads. That's why women love romance novels so much.

LT relationship and marriage eventually destroy women's fantasy and that's why love usually ends after a few years after marriage. And afterward, women renew their fantasy with other men.

You need to have look to trigger that fantasy to make her love you. But you also need to have other things to keep that fantasy alive as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ROTTING and 8 others
It's a sad truth that women do this.

But do any of you have genuine hope when ascended you will be at a level where she feels your the best she can get, even if the girl staceylite and above?

All I'll look for is a htb and above who will treat me like a king.
And honestly my limit naturally is probably Chadlite so ima need to be rich as well for the full image with game.
I want a girl to do anything for me rather than a super hot girl who
I'm working really hard trying to keep.

I want her soul not her body

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 12234
You're acting as if men don't fantasize about hot women lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16474 and SendMePicsToRate
You're acting as if men don't fantasize about hot women lol
Big diff is that the average man cannot sleep with a hot chick. The average woman can sleep with a chad/chadlite.

Big diff is that the average man cannot sleep with a hot chick. The average woman can sleep with a chad/chadlite.
Yes. We need to sexually objectify average men in media so that women would find average men attractive. Perioddddt

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Edit : "periodttt" is cringe

Only! over a year on this forum and this man has came to the conclusion that "Blackpill Women fantasize about hot men"
Impressive.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny
I usually tell blackpill stories about myself but gahhdamn this one was brutal and is first hand proof why I don't take relationships seriously. So basically at one of my old jobs there is a HTN Becky who had a boyfriend but was thirsting after other men in the workplace. At first, she came after me. Flirted with me. I ignored her advances since I thought it was fucked she was pursing me with a boyfriend. After that, she went after a Chadlite. And the fucked thing is that he has a girlfriend but was low-key leading her on (like saying how shit she was doing was "hot"). For example, when she got around him, she instantly got giggly and shit and laughing at everything. Doing the fake punches, footsy, and they even "joked" about fucking :soy:. Imagine if her boyfriend was there or if he knew the shit she was doing when he wasn't around. She even went around saying he was hot lmao. Brutal af :blackpill:. Imagine knowing that deep down every girl you're with is prob thinking the same thing. They prob won't show is outwardly like she did but deep down they are fantasizing about better looking men than you. :feelswhy::feelsuhh:

This is why I laugh at LTR copers.. unless you're a Chad, a woman will always fantasize about other men ! Even me, I'm a tyronelite and can imagine some normie bitch still wanting some better looking Tyrone than me smh :blackpill: fuck bitches and focus on yourself boyos. Seriously. Do what makes you happy and focus on some passion and make good friends with people. As much as I talk about slaying, it doesn't make me happy. Having something you're passionate about in life that makes you want to wake up and be productive or strive towards something is what truly fulfills me :cool:. Women are shallow and shouldn't be an end goal.
Bro you could be an inspirational speaker good shit man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 12234
Is that right:ogre:

95% of women nowadays are hoes. Lusting for chads while married and taken. I even got messages from married women. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234