women find men attractive if they are tall, extremely muscular, rich, and have good facial aesthetics. hair colour and eye colour do not matter in the

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
i feel like ive been thinking too much about the ideal colouring recently.

I really need to get to the bottom of weather asian/indian girls prefer blonde or dark haired guys

"women find men attractive if they are tall, extremely muscular, rich, and have good facial aesthetics. hair colour and eye colour do not matter in the slightest"

would u say this is true?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet and incel194012940
tall low set brows light brown skin with good undertones and lean is enough. obviously a not deformed face. this will help secure MTBs at the least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i feel like ive been thinking too much about the ideal colouring recently.

I really need to get to the bottom of weather asian/indian girls prefer blonde or dark haired guys

"women find men attractive if they are tall, extremely muscular, rich, and have good facial aesthetics. hair colour and eye colour do not matter in the slightest"

would u say this is true?
No. NT, race, height, hair colour and style, jawline and eyecolour matter the most.

You're best of as an NT white 6'3+ chad with a10 eyes, brown tiktok hair and a sharp jawline

• +1
tall low set brows light brown skin with good undertones and lean is enough. obviously a not deformed face. this will help secure MTBs at the least
I have these except lean, yet I'm still incel loser

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Just be tall, extremely muscular, rich, and have good facial aesthetics theory

• JFL
Reactions: latino_
"Rich" doesn't matter. Tinder is full of lonely rich guys who are ugly and can't get a single match.
Their only hope is marrying a golddigger from abroad or going to hookers.

Everything else you listed is good to have. Muscles don't need to be extreme, just visible (low body fat, big enough size to make you larger with clothes on)

Whom are you quoting?

Yep I think a GigaChad that is rich would have no issues picking up any female.

• Woah
NT white 6'3+ chad with a10 eyes, brown tiktok hair and a sharp jawline
My two younger brothers except one has green eyes.

Meanwhile I’m 6’1, Andrew Tate pheno, with shit eyes and recessed chin

I have these except lean, yet I'm still incel loser
But you know you have an ace up your sleeve if you decided to be your best self. This is a major advantage many others here do not have. Still though, it os entirely possible to be very goodlooking and still have issues in todays* society. There is so much competition. Woman are spoiled with options. Millions of handsome faces in this world. Not the majority but still, there are millions. You still have to have the drive to pursue.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
"Rich" doesn't matter. Tinder is full of lonely rich guys who are ugly and can't get a single match.
Their only hope is marrying a golddigger from abroad or going to hookers.

Everything else you listed is good to have. Muscles don't need to be extreme, just visible (low body fat, big enough size to make you larger with clothes on)
The richest guy in my town is a fat, who is around mid to late 30s and balding. He is spining literally millions but have a fat wife like him. So looks are everything.