Women flexing their normie white bfs

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
We all know couples take pictures in these poses together in attempts to make people envy them. A woman should only put her hand on her man's chest like this if he's a 6ft+ muscular chad, otherwise she's not making ANYONE envious like she probably thinks she is.
Screenshot 20240628 130128 Google

"look at me climbing my tall handsome white man 😍"
Screenshot 20240628 130206 Google

"muh prince charming"
Screenshot 20240628 125934 Google

"I bet everyone is so jealous of us"

Women are so desperate for white cock that they'll grab the first one they see off the street and flex him every chance they get. It's not necessary to be a gigachad like Hexum to get these women obsessed with you as a white guy. Just simply exist and wait for them to gravitate toward you, even if you're some wimpy fag looking 3-5/10 normie with a boring personality working a minimum wage job. It's really sad to see because only chads should be reproducing, but with the current state of the world and the sheer female obsession for getting with white guys, I expect to see many more normie and subhuman white guys in the future. Not to mention the massive wave of wasians coming in the near future as well due to WMAF.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240628_130206_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240628_130206_Google.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, klip11, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Whiteness is an inherent SMV and PSL boost. Some of you guys, especially the narcy blackcels here keep saying retard shit like "Just be Black/Asian/even curry is law" but are completely oblivious to this unchanging fact that has been around since the dawn of time.

Being white is honestly the equivalent of +3 SMV points, even to other white women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday, ongongfr and 1 other person
Only chad should reproduce? Cuck!

Whiteness is an inherent SMV and PSL boost. Some of you guys, especially the narcy blackcels here keep saying retard shit like "Just be Black/Asian/even curry is law" but are completely oblivious to this unchanging fact that has been around since the dawn of time.

Being white is honestly the equivalent of +3 SMV points, even to other white women.
100%. A lot of them blame the "Eurocentric beauty standards" which is such a blatant cope. I made a post on this too lol: https://looksmax.org/threads/euroce...s-is-one-of-the-biggest-ethnic-copes.1067766/

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

get off ya knees bro the white man isn’t going to pick you

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, klip11, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
Yyyy nice alamy stock images bro, only hydraulic pressed brown goblinas flex their mtn white cuckfriends

+3 SMV points? Is that a lot?

Only chad should reproduce? Cuck!
Chads, and chadlites at the very minimum. Many HTNs have the ability to ascend to chadlite with enough hard/softmaxxing so it's not completely out of reach. Sub HTNs should consider not having children because it's very hard to make it in the world these days if you have average or below average genetics. So not having kids would be an act of selflessness. This would be the ideal case, but obviously normies and sub normies are still gonna reproduce and there's not much anyone can do about it because you can't collectively change female psychology that easily.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Being white is honestly the equivalent of +3 SMV points
That is too much considering most people date their own race. No white guy gets 3+ SMV points with his race of women just for being that race

maybe interracially whites have more SMV points with Asians but its for sure not 3 if the scale is 10

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
+3 SMV points? Is that a lot?
Detract 3 smv points from your overall score and you tell me. IMO it’s a lot even if you’re somehow a 10/10

Detract 3 smv points from your overall score and you tell me. IMO it’s a lot even if you’re somehow a 10/10
i mean like whats the average man smv, so i can know the standard deviation and check whether "3 smv" is a big difference/deviation

i think its more nuanced than this

i mean like whats the average man smv, so i can know the standard deviation and check whether "3 smv" is a big difference/deviation

i think its more nuanced than this
Average man’s smv is probably a 4/10 tbh

Why did you have to choose these cringey stock images?

then how does it get you from 7/10
It doesn't. My point is that a white guy and an indian guy who both have a 7/10 face and same height would have different SMV based on race.

The white guy with the same facial features would have an SMV of 7/10 whereas the white guy would be a 7/10

We all know couples take pictures in these poses together in attempts to make people envy them. A woman should only put her hand on her man's chest like this if he's a 6ft+ muscular chad, otherwise she's not making ANYONE envious like she probably thinks she is.
View attachment 3003707
"look at me climbing my tall handsome white man 😍"
View attachment 3003712
"muh prince charming"
View attachment 3003706

"I bet everyone is so jealous of us"

Women are so desperate for white cock that they'll grab the first one they see off the street and flex him every chance they get. It's not necessary to be a gigachad like Hexum to get these women obsessed with you as a white guy. Just simply exist and wait for them to gravitate toward you, even if you're some wimpy fag looking 3-5/10 normie with a boring personality working a minimum wage job. It's really sad to see because only chads should be reproducing, but with the current state of the world and the sheer female obsession for getting with white guys, I expect to see many more normie and subhuman white guys in the future. Not to mention the massive wave of wasians coming in the near future as well due to WMAF.
an ethnic wrote this 100% 🤣

It doesn't. My point is that a white guy and an indian guy who both have a 7/10 face and same height would have different SMV based on race.

The white guy with the same facial features would have an SMV of 7/10 whereas the white guy would be a 7/10
simply not true, a 7/10 face is 7/10 already based on race, circular reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back