Women get an insane halo from body

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
give a 3 psl girl revealing clothes and her SMV skyrockets. Meanwhile, psl3 guys like me are still invsible despite perfect body. I hate how dating works. My oneitis didnt even care that i framemogged her :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, fuxkdakikez, aspiringexcel and 5 others
A 2 psl beluga with her tits and ass out smv mogs nearly every gymcel. Water

• +1
Reactions: Chrisssy, Deleted member 67558, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Body halo in men isn’t as strong as in women, it probably takes height frame and maybe dick to get that same halo

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist, aspiringexcel, InnerVoid and 2 others
Body is just as if not more important for foids than face meanwhile body has very little impact on male SMV. Jfl one of the few things we can change doesn't really help us but helps foids out hugely, Proof number 1038239849234893849893842 that foids can't be incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, Maalik, Clown Show and 4 others
give a 3 psl girl revealing clothes and her SMV skyrockets. Meanwhile, psl3 guys like me are still invsible despite perfect body. I hate how dating works. My oneitis didnt even care that i framemogged her :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
A LTB with a huge ass is a stacylite until i finish SRS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and InnerVoid
Body halo in men isn’t as strong as in women, it probably takes height frame and maybe dick to get that same halo
your dick doesnt even matter until bed

Body is just as if not more important for foids than face meanwhile body has very little impact on male SMV. Jfl one of the few things we can change doesn't really help us but helps woman out hugely, Proof number 1038239849234893849893842 that foids can't be incel.
most girls can be mtb with starvemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
its not fair :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I have been gymcelling more than 9 years and I'm not natty. Stay at 10% body fat max year round and can bench 120kg for 5.

Still get less attention than a ltb with rolls coming out of her crop top and a saggy ass

I have been gymcelling more than 9 years and I'm not natty. Stay at 10% body fat max year round and can bench 120kg for 5.
yeah i was like that in the summer. still invisible

Attacking me instead of making an argument makes you look stupid curry
to even want tos ee your dick you have to pass the face test buddy

After u smash a ltb with body halo she goes from stacylite to ran thru subhuman

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Post your fucking “perfect body” already

Foids are attracted to things that are impossible or extremely hard to change like face and height, while they see results from any looksmaxxing that they do. They can try makeup, different clothes, hairstyles, gymmaxing(giga boost) and boom, each year they unlock new levels of attraction from men, it's like they are playing a video game.

While as a man, you literally need to spend huge amounts of money, go under the knife to hopefully increase your smv for a little bit if your base and harmony allow it...

• +1
no bro harneet pajeet curry water got abs and now runs the hamza tribe. we can all ascend and become Adonis, Nigga.

• JFL
I dno about that. There Are lots of girls with Bad bodies. You just dont see them because They dont show off or exist only at their work Place and home. You only register The top 20%

• +1
I dno about that. There Are lots of girls with Bad bodies. You just dont see them because They dont show off or exist only at their work Place and home. You only register The top 20%
This raises her smv even more fuuuuuck