Women HATE emotional men

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
This is the mothafucking truth.

If you are emotional you better give that shit up asap LOL

If you want cuddles, and kisses, inject T ASAP. You should only be wanting to do rough doggystyle pump and dump sex.

If you self pity, over your looks or lack of game, I also have bad news for you. Figure out what needs to be fixed, fix it, and don't bitch once the entire way. It's okay to be angry, but don't BITCH!

Remember to be goodlooking, be extroverted, and be tough. That is all you need for personality. Everything else is about looks!

But I see so many men (especially white men) that are aboslute pussies and act like high estrogenous cucks. Like what the fuck, lmao I am THE ugliest motherfucker in my grade probably, and even I don't act like that. So they have no excuse besides being pussies.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, oldcell, Deleted member 3123 and 5 others
probs why ethnics in my area slay a lot tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 2205, SLA and 1 other person
what you said is partially true BUT if my dick was 9 inches SHE would be the one that wants "cuddles and kisses"
and again, nothing chad does is wrong so none of this shit matters, stop coping op and accept its all about looks or dicksize or whatever you believe in

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27932, HighIQcel and 3 others
Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and ZyzzReincarnate
Not even just that.

You have to be borderline sociopathic just to deal with women properly

All the mind games, emotional tantrums, manipulation lies

You have to have a clear head at all times to handle that properly

A sign of high t when not on roids is emotional stability and control

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, Deleted member 7173 and 8 others
what you said is partially true BUT if my dick was 9 inches SHE would be the one that wants "cuddles and kisses"
and again, nothing chad does is wrong so none of this shit matters, stop coping op and accept its all about looks or dicksize or whatever you believe in
Again bullshit I have a damn near 8 inch dick and the ONLY benefit to it if you aren't having sex is when you get a nice buldge. And a few of them glance at it. That's it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
fake news faggot

Again bullshit I have a damn near 8 inch dick and the ONLY benefit to it if you aren't having sex is when you get a nice buldge. And a few of them glance at it. That's it.
bro what do you think about the fact that they are glancing over it? its obviously a sexual IOI inb4 they dont exist
come on

That is legit, I don't even like emotional Guys as friends, If I wanted that I'd be friends with foidlings smh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
That is legit, I don't even like emotional Guys as friends, If I wanted that I'd be friends with foidlings smh
Mothafuckin truth. Emotional men have no place in this world.

If you want cuddles, and kisses, inject T ASAP. You should only be wanting to do rough doggystyle pump and dump sex.

If you self pity, over your looks or lack of game, I also have bad news for you. Figure out what needs to be fixed, fix it, and don't bitch once the entire way. It's okay to be angry, but don't BITCH!

Remember to be goodlooking, be extroverted, and be tough. That is all you need for personality. Everything else is about looks!

But I see so many men (especially white men) that are aboslute pussies and act like high estrogenous cucks. Like what the fuck, lmao I am THE ugliest motherfucker in my grade probably, and even I don't act like that. So they have no excuse besides being pussies.
Women hate ugly emotional men my ex loved when I did that shit lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Amnesia and Deleted member 1182
Not even just that.

Didn't you say you were gonna take a break from the site?:feelsping:

you are getting bluepilled OP, personality doesnt matter this cold emotionless alpha ooga booga persona you want to be wont help you by its own

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, AdamLanza and Deleted member 685
you are getting bluepilled OP, personality doesnt matter this cold emotionless alpha ooga booga persona you want to be wont help you by its own
suck my 💊

Attachments

• 1571254169985.png
    1571254169985.png
    740 bytes · Views: 2
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1182 and Deleted member 685
Nothing wrong with wanting to cuddle with a cute short latina and kiss her bro. But I agree overall emotions are low T
Yup

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

This. I've noticed that you must be a stoic and never open up about your emotions to her. What is even worse is to complain about your problems or cry in front of your girl. That will dry her pussy like a sahara, and she will most probably ghost within a week.

This. I've noticed that you must be a stoic and never open up about your emotions to her. What is even worse is to complain about your problems or cry in front of your girl. That will dry her pussy like a sahara, and she will most probably ghost within a week.
I did this for 3 months straight in an online relationship and it still lasted 9 months

I did this for 3 months straight in an online relationship and it still lasted 9 months
There are no such things as online relationships. You were chat buddies for 9 months.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mateusz74, turkproducer and 5 others
Just remember to be good looking

There are no such things as online relationships. You were chat buddies for 9 months.
Nah lol cause she still committed to me a 100% and liked me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and 2peasinapod
^
COPE ROSS

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
Not coping lol. She did actually commit (not long term obviously cause all girls are whores but still committed for 9 months straight) to me cause no matter what she would always wanna text me. Once you find a girl that is attracted to you and goes after you you'll understand, they'll be the ones persuading and finding reasons to talk.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and 2peasinapod
Cope, emotional chad is cute, alpha subhuman is weird guy that nobody likes

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, HighIQcel, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Mainstream western women, yes.

Not coping lol. She did actually commit (not long term obviously cause all girls are whores but still committed for 9 months straight) to me cause no matter what she would always wanna text me. Once you find a girl that is attracted to you and goes after you you'll understand, they'll be the ones persuading and finding reasons to talk.
Why the laughing emojis? Are you guys denying that if a girl is highly attracted to you she'll be the one to persue and like you?

Cope, emotional chad is cute, alpha subhuman is weird guy that nobody likes
You can still be high testosterone tough guy while knowing your place in the looks heirarchy. It won't get you laid but it's a good cope.

But everyone should be forcusing on improving thier looks. I'm about to do a long term fast and see what effects that will have on my skin and looks overall.

• +1
Obvious. If heterosexual women wanted a moody mess they'd date their own kind.

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Obvious. If heterosexual women wanted a moody mess they'd date their own kind.
Ayy true.

Are u off minoxidil yet brah?

Are u off minoxidil yet brah?
I'm not. Hate being patchy just too much to stop. My skin didn't change from Minoxidil (at least not yet). It has been shitty before so I might as well just continue.

Not even just that.

This is so fucking true. I'm able to withstabd this shit because my dopamine receptors are fucked (I don't get mad and it takes very little for me to be happy)

Yup, I always am the one that likes to cuddle more, touch them sensually, kiss slowly spoon after sex. Girls dont even like that stuff, they wanna be fucked rlly hard, choked, spanked, hair pulled, treated like a whore

Kidding aside, its actually sad, cause Im very touch oriented and all it does is turn them off

There is no room for emotion and love in this world as a man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Yup, I always am the one that likes to cuddle more, touch them sensually, kiss slowly spoon after sex. Girls dont even like that stuff, they wanna be fucked rlly hard, choked, spanked, hair pulled, treated like a whore

Kidding aside, its actually sad, cause Im very touch oriented and all it does is turn them off

This is why men are gay nowadays, ded srs.

I mean most men that "come out" have never even had pussy before. It's less "coming out" and more "giving up" lmao

• +1

Yes that's why leo dicaprio chasing him that's why dudes like mendes have women chasing him jfl it's face dude past a certain point women chase you

Ur mom dad? If u want emotional love kids can give u . Why dont you have kids ?

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
posting in old thread

He is still unmarried .