Women hate girls who look better than them

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
I started my new job this summer. The past week, a really goodlooking girl (blonde staceylite) started working with me

Basically all the other women at work look at her angrily and barely acknowledge her, and when they see us together I can see how bitter they look jfl

It must be brutal to be a goodlooking girl tbh, you basically get ostracized by average women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chadeep, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
I doubt it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday, Solidcoin and 4 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Johanjohan
Speaking straight facts my G

• Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan
Water af. Same with guys, if you had height and frame with maher tier looks a lot of mf would hate you just for existing near them

• +1
Water af. Same with guys, if you had height and frame with maher tier looks a lot of mf would hate you just for existing near them
Legit even guys are like this sadly.

I’m 6ft4 and gymmaxxed and most guys look at me angrily, so I just hang around with girls

When I used to be skinny I had way easier time to make friends with other guys jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HerpDerpson, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
I’m 6ft4 and gymmaxxed and most guys look at me angrily, so I just hang around with girls

When I used to be skinny I had way easier time to make friends with other guys jfl
It’s because the mog is undeniable. Before they can be like oh he’s tall but lanky no problem. Tall and jacked? You’re taking all the bitches

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and Johanjohan
True, I had a very cute stacylite coworker and every (ugly) coworker hated her and one day one literally break down crying saying she is the "favorite" of everyone and the bosses :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Johanjohan
When I was a young prettyboy some girls would tell me stuff like "you are more beautiful than me" n "you are more beautiful than girls" n "Thomas is beautiful" n "A man can also be beautiful"

Too bad I gained too much fat/weight recently , hopefully I can lose bodyfat again

It must be brutal to be a goodlooking girl tbh, you basically get ostracized by average women

its the opposite,when women see other women that's more attractive than them they usually try to become
friends with them and gas them up with empty compliments ,kinda like that phrase "keep your friends close
but your enemies closer' is basically how women view more attractive higher smv women

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
its the opposite,when women see other women that's more attractive than them they usually try to become
friends with them and gas them up with empty compliments ,kinda like that phrase "keep your friends close
but your enemies closer' is basically how women view more attractive higher smv women
Idk bro these women just look at her super bitter because shes much hotter than them

doesn't make sense, there is always a bigger fish. they would be very hateful then :oops:

maybe if the woman is like 2-4 points higher in looks, maybe

• JFL
doesn't make sense, there is always a bigger fish. they would be very hateful then :oops:

maybe if the woman is like 2-4 points higher in looks, maybe
Shes a staceylite (hottest girl at work out of 50 women)

So ye shes the biggest fish and its quite obvious she fogs the other women

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
What is this autistic thread OP
No shit they do, the more GL girls will get more attention from guys, a better life quality

Just like we hate chads here when we're not

• +1
What is this autistic thread OP
No shit they do, the more GL girls will get more attention from guys, a better life quality

Just like we hate chads here when we're not
Yep, its a water thread but some ppl here act like its the opposite

• +1
Reactions: alriodai