Women hate Gymcel Physiques.

L

lookmaxxing_curry

Iron
I was with my office female colleagues, one of them is giga stacy. I was showing them physiques of guys on instagram, they were almost grossed out by their physiques. Now their physiques were not roided huge bodies, the only common thing among them was their face, it was below average.

Then I showed them Chris Bumstead, who is the current classic physique Olympia champ. This guy is fucking huge roided guy but in face he looks like a chad. All three of them found him very hot.

In conclusion, if you are not chad in the face don't overdo your physique. Be atheltic and lean otherwise it would look like you are trying too hard and women would hate you even more for e.g Alpha Destiny

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Hector, diggbicc and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheComp, Yuya Moggershima, Slayercel and 14 others
45F64418 9F83 4201 85E1 A003A2F4AB1F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheComp, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Never believe what foids say. Look what they do.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Kingkellz, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Well yeah water, you need a good face, combine a decent face with good body and they'll drool over you jfl.

is about frame, not muscle. Be tall and have wide clavicles and small hips = chad (assuming your face is decent)

• +1
Reactions: CANI
This happened in India or in the West?

I was with my office female colleagues, one of them is giga stacy. I was showing them physiques of guys on instagram, they were almost grossed out by their physiques. Now their physiques were not roided huge bodies, the only common thing among them was their face, it was below average.

Then I showed them Chris Bumstead, who is the current classic physique Olympia champ. This guy is fucking huge roided guy but in face he looks like a chad. All three of them found him very hot.

In conclusion, if you are not chad in the face don't overdo your physique. Be atheltic and lean otherwise it would look like you are trying too hard and women would hate you even more for e.g Alpha Destiny
>taking advice from women on how women work

These same women will drool all over the same men the second they put on a shirt. If you are "just athletic" and put on a shirt, you will look like a dyel average ass man. The golden rule for gymcelling is: get as a big as you can, as lean as you can, even if you were to dedicate your entire life to it, you will never look anything like professional bodybuilders, so theirs no point in worrying about getting "too big".

Attachments

• david-laid-750x393.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: TheComp, Deleted member 9666, highT and 5 others
Another retarded curry

youre trolling right
Huh, do you actually believe you should take woman's advice on "how they work"?
It's fundamental for them that you don't know how they work so that they're considered "mystical", "difficult to read", having "women's intuition" etc

Huh, do you actually believe you should take woman's advice on "how they work"?
It's fundamental for them that you don't know how they work so that they're considered "mystical", "difficult to read", having "women's intuition" etc
i think there is a misunderstanding. i thought u were saying men should get advice from women

I was saying that this: "
>taking advice from women on how women work
"
Is incredibly retarded. People who take advice from women (especially about women) cuck themselves and are zero iq.
i think there is a misunderstanding. i thought u were saying men should get advice from women
Yes, complete misinterpretation.

• +1
Reactions: TheComp and curryboy123
I was saying that this: "

"
Is incredibly retarded. People who take advice from women (especially about women) cuck themselves and are zero iq.

Yes, complete misinterpretation.
yep i thought u meant the opposite bc u replied with "bluepilled jfl" haha, mb bro. have a nice day

• +1
Reactions: Howl
Dude bumstead is an extreme ofc he scares foids. I can tell u first hand from experience foids love gymcels and will happily cheat on decent once a gymcel, as long as he's not like fucking Johnny Bravo comes along

mfs still be listening to what women say over what they do and be wondering why the get no pussy

i hear same shit all the time and yet i see sluts drool over muscular well developed normies. it's a nice cope for being lazy tho but you ll still feel like shit next time you stand next to 5'11+ gymmaxxed average normie simply because of his beautiful bulging muscles.

just lol if you dont look like this statue
Statue-Hercules-National-Archaeological-Museum-Italy-Naples.jpg

Stop listening to women and obeserve their actions..If the guy has a above average face with a ripped body she will eat his ass

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and dewyskin

The state of this forum. Why didn't you ask them about your own physique? Only lazy fat incels deny good physique.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and dewyskin
why do people think what women say is a judge of their actual preference? you have to look at what they do, most women only say whatever they think is the socially acceptable answer in any situation regardless of their actual preference.

men do the same thing just to a lesser extent

Not true. The truth is that gymcelling w roids is +1 -0.75 psl boost. Obv it wont work if ur ugly asf lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back