Women have it wayyyy worse in Aging

B

BetterUnborn

Silver
While Brad Pitt is still considered a sex symbol at almost 60, Gwenthy Paltrow is contemplating roping for turning 40. Some of the excerpts from her most recent interview.

"When you [are] considered an attractive woman in the culture and you make your whole career off of that, in a sense, like, of course, I think that I had talent and I had something to contribute in the acting profession but I also was very objectified," the Oscar winner said. "You get parts because people think you’re attractive, right? My kind of parts, anyway."

"I wasn’t being cast in the character actor parts. I was a leading lady, so I think it was just a bit of an identity crisis figuring out, like, what if I wasn’t sexually desirable? What did that make me if I wasn’t pretty in the same way?" she continued. "You go from stopping traffic to a guy not looking at you as you drive by."

Read full article here

Foids age like shit as soon as they hit 30.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Oberyn, NumbThePain and 1 other person
water bro

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
LOL spoiled roastie can’t handle becoming an old ugly gross bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, ascension, gogger and 3 others
"While Brad Pitt is still considered a sex symbol at almost 60"

if you could see the comments of women after the launch of his skincare line you would change idea

Not really. It's equal tbh. Girls maturate at an earlier age (~15) and then are able to be physically at their peak until ~25 when they start to exponentially fall off. Most guys maturate at like ~18 so they descend at 28. Most guys and girls descend way before that just by their own volition (gaining weight).

People cope so fucking hard. Even Chads descend hard af by 25-30.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 20471

if you could see the comments of women after the launch of his skincare line you would change idea
Explain bro

Not really. It's equal tbh. Girls maturate at an earlier age (~15) and then are able to be physically at their peak until ~25 when they start to exponentially fall off. Most guys maturate at like ~18 so they descend at 28. Most guys and girls descend way before that just by their own volition (gaining weight).

This is completely false. If a man takes care of himself (don’t gain weight, eat right, low stress, cardio etc) they will look good up until 45 minimum. Assuming they hop on Fin if they begin to lose hair.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Explain bro
brad pitt looks great for his age but still isn't enough to getting destroyed on social media
the average comment was "why would I buy a skincare product from someone that looks like this? :lul:"

This is completely false. If a man takes care of himself (don’t gain weight, eat right, low stress, cardio etc) they will look good up until 45 minimum. Assuming they hop on Fin if they begin to lose hair.
COPE. Find me 1 good looking 45 year old normal guy. Average guy goes down a steep descent at 30.

Meanwhile Lima and other VS supermodels are stacies at 40+.

COPE. Find me 1 good looking 45 year old normal guy. Average guy goes down a steep descent at 30.

The problem is most men don’t take care of themselves. They get fat and lazy. Women oth regardless of what they do age very rapidly.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Virtually every woman has infinite smv regardless of age. Hideous 60 year old women can bang 20 year old chadlites easily. Their looks may diminish but they will always have more sexual appeal than men.

Chad Pitt looks great for his age, but women in their twenties still only find him attractive due to status or daddy issues. The only women who get truly wet for him these days are ones aged 50+.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, klamus and ifyouwannabemylover
Women age worse because their reproductive window is a lot shorter than men’s. Nature requires men to acquire status to make them attractive to women, which takes a lot more time. It’s why men generally mature later and look better for longer.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Sir Galachad and klamus
Men age like fine wine and women like milk

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

Nope, men age like fine wine

it's part of the game her success is based on her physical apearance, it would be hypocrite to wine about aging.
She didn't based her success on her skills, her cleverness or anything like that, but her looks
nobody would have cared if she was a scientist or millionaire ceo. they knew exactly what she got herself into. When people talk about them it's most of the time when they are praised it's for their looks, but when their looks is gone, what can we praise anymore?
It's a little bit like a proffessional soccer/basket player who is complaining at age 51 to win less matches, making less points or getting to play less matches.

Nope, men age like fine wine
Keep coping. Once you're 25 and you're bloated with a collagen-less face and NW slowly progressing you will realize you're wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Yerico7 and GalacticHero
The problem is most men don’t take care of themselves. They get fat and lazy. Women oth regardless of what they do age very rapidly.
Woman don't take care of themselves either. How do actresses and VS models still look good when they're older?

I call BS, the only reason why some women age faster is because they live a completely irresponsible lifestyle of endless partying

JFL,
foid: complains how she isn't getting attention at 50
same foid: Gets paid millions to take a nude photoshoot that millions of readers buy the front cover off to worship her body

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Another coping redpiller faggot no they dont even if she was 70 she can still get men who will simp for her

true but the shit lifestyle holes have doesn't help them in this regard. it is very possible to look good, even hot as a hole up until at least 45 with some IQ

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Keep coping. Once you're 25 and you're bloated with a collagen-less face and NW slowly progressing you will realize you're wrong.
Someone ban this idiot for spreading misinformation.

Someone ban this idiot for spreading misinformation.
Go cry about it loser. Every year your appeal goes down at the same rate as women. Stop coping by trying to deceive yourself that you're somehow getting the upper hand.

Chads age like fine wine because their attractiveness is in their bones so as long as they don't get fat or drugmaxx true chads will look good until their 50s.
The average man ages like shit though especially if norwooding

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Lawton88
cope cope coooooooooooooope

I call BS, the only reason why some women age faster is because they live a completely irresponsible lifestyle of endless partying
Nah it's genetics bhai.

90% of ppl in their 30s look their age.

1) Collagen + elasticity decline
2) Beyond superficial fatpad loss

Even with lifestyle on point u can't avoid the above

The people that age well usually have good bones (e.g. good cheekbones for soft tissue support)

OR An excess of fatpads, so they can afford to lose more superficial fat over time

OR Very long telomeres. Genetics innit, although in terms of visible appearance I think telomere length in middle age is not that relevant

A masculine guy can lose collagen without it destroying him giving a rugged look. A pretty boy or female descend hard when that goes.

• +1
Reactions: Max Frauder

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Lawton88
Yeah I mean you can still Be a silver Fox at 50. As a 50 year old woman youll always Be just a granny

Alot of men peak at 30-40.

The peak of all women is 17-25. They can still look good past 25 but their prime is gone.

Youth is super important in both sexes but is mandatory to women in a biological point of view. Men dont lose fertility like women does with age. Youth in females is the most important selection factor for obvious reasons.

A prime HTB at her early 20's is way more attractive than Angelina Jolie in her 35's, doesnt matter if she still was a PSL goddes. The opposite doesnt happen to men unless norwood reaper knocks. And male pattern baldness isnt considered a "aging" thing but more of a progressive disease that doesnt happen to all of men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Women age worse because their reproductive window is a lot shorter than men’s. Nature requires men to acquire status to make them attractive to women, which takes a lot more time. It’s why men generally mature later and look better for longer.
That sounds reasonable, never thought of it that way.

The old saying "women age like milk, men age like wine" is due to three factors:
  • Male and Female Puberty
    Women develop way earlier than men. Remember when you were like 12, and all the girls started getting tits and asses while you were still essentially a boy? Yeah. Female puberty begins at around 11-12 and ends at 16; after that, the female is fully formed, there's no more growing to do. Male puberty begins later, at around 14, and doesn't end until you're 20, sometimes even a little later if you're a late bloomer. This means males essentially get some extra time in their aging window.
  • Menopause, Andropause and Fertility
    While both sexes lose reproductive potency with age, women have the best chance for a perfect pregnancy in their 20s; after that, it's a rapid decline in reproductive capabilities. A woman in her 40s will find it really hard to have a baby, whereas a man in his 40s is still usually perfectly capable of reproduction, and there are cases of men having kids even in their 60s. It is no coincidence that menopause begins between age 45 and 55, while most men the same age are still capable of reproduction. Thus, female reproductivity and sex appeal is meant to peak hard and early, and then fade away just as fast, while for males it follows different rules.
  • Skin thickness
    Men's skin is just naturally thicker and less prone to wrinkles. Women's skin is thinner and more fragile, and it immediately shows signs of aging. The main issue here is that most men don't take care of their skin at all; but those who do can really look a LOT younger than you'd assume, especially comparing them to men in their same age group who have been staying under the sun, stressing, smoking and drinking all their life without even knowing what a moisturizer is.

Yeah I mean you can still Be a silver Fox at 50. As a 50 year old woman youll always Be just a granny
But that 50 year old granny can still pull 20 year old chadlites if she so wishes. The 50 year old dude is getting no sex off of prime women unless he is a sugar daddy.

Such cope, way more milfs and older stacies than chads at the older ages.

Aside from norwooding, yes women have it way worse

What happened?

Find me one 45yo that is doing all of this. Most people let themselves go after 25. Just because they look like shit after that doesn’t mean they couldn’t have looked much better.
Look at all the people who take care of themselves because their livelihood depends on it(actors, models, celebrities…). All of them look good despite the age, because they fucking take care of themselves.

Look at all the people who take care of themselves because their livelihood depends on it(actors, models, celebrities…). All of them look good despite the age, because they fucking take care of themselves.
Yeah, girls included.

Yeah, girls included.
Actually girls are objectively better looking with age but men’s prefer young ones. Do no amount of taking care of yourself will make you be able to compete with 20yo stacy