Women have low self esteem

I don't even have 1k posts yet. :chad::chad::chad:

No, this transformation occurs at 12/13/14 when they start using instagram.
Tinder is a meme for psl autists, the vast majority of foids do not use it, mainly those with high SMV
And zoomers are not going to nightclubs, we are not in the 2000s
The validation that women receive comes from insta/snap/tiktok
Just like laids with chads
Yes it has changed.
Foids dont necessarily "use" tinder
they try it once, get 10k likes and 100s of men bowing to them, same with a night club.

Yeah bro 18 year olds never go to light clubs or tinder :soy: :soy: :bluepill:

he blacked out his mirrors, cannot stay in an LTR and has episodes in where he thinks he’s ugly for days on end. The point is, he has an unstable self esteem as good looking as he is.
hard relate to this (except im no where near his level)

The title is clickbait. In comparison to men, they have a higher self esteem, but it can be brought down easier than a guy.

It takes a special type of insecurity to put on makeup everyday, frauding your looks, well aware of your flaws. Take a look at @Amnesia, this man has 4 inch lifts, coloured contacts and is larping as a young man, as a result, he blacked out his mirrors, cannot stay in an LTR and has episodes in where he thinks he’s ugly for days on end. The point is, he has an unstable self esteem as good looking as he is.

Most of you would chalk up his instability to PSL autism, due to him being active in PSL for 4+ years. Well I’m here to tell you that being exposed to PSL autism is pretty much how women are exposed to anything in the media. I’ve said this before and I’ll keep saying it. IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 2K POSTS OR MORE THAN 1 MONTH OF ACTIVITY, YOU HAVE A FOID BRAIN.

Women are told implicitly and explicitly in media outlets like movies, magazines, goddamn weather forecasts that their entire value is based on looks. Kinda like how we know that’s true now. Ask any western born woman you know, not some bitch you spoke to 3 times in one year, that if they 've ever considered a surgery or getting work done. I can bet my testosterone levels that they all considered or are considering doing it. The shit coming from PSL forums and female only ones isn't indifferent.

In theory, that would mean it would be easy to knock down an average/below average girl's self esteem because stacies are flawless right? No. Anyone using makeup, or frauding on a daily basis has an unstable self esteem. I remember hearing guys shit on girls wore makeup right infront of some bih they didn't think was wearing any. That shit has to fuck someone up mentally, no matter how much positive reinforcement they get.

@Amnesia Do you still think about that hag who said she doesn't like guys short guys, or guy with brown eyes?

Last edited: