Women have no love, even your mother

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
They can't love you regardless of how much they try. They can like you, appreciate you, show attention but it's impossible for a woman to truly love a man.

They don't have love. They weren't built to love. They were built to receive love.

Just look at male and female genitals for example. One gives and the other receives.

Men are like the sun, they were given a light from God, women are like the moon, they are only a reflection of that light. Stop expecting to get love from women. Shit never gonna happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7725, AlexAP and 8 others
Women want to see short men burn in boiling acid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, randomvanish, hairyballscel and 3 others
Nooooo she would deadlift a 350kg car for you :feelswah:

so are men, many guys would betray their lifelong childhood friend for a crumb of pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, randomvanish, Deleted member 8244 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 11758
Only weak beta males who have the personality of their mama
that’s sadly like 85% of men, look at how much onlyfans girls make because of men, the average man is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
This is cope women definitely can love the human race is just evil and sick a page in history will tell you this

OP is an Abused Dog.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
agreed, female nature has no heart, they all are just sociopaths.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and fras
agreed, female nature has no heart, they all are just sociopaths.

Religious leaders realized this thousands of years ago and tried to keep these whores in check. And now here we are in the same shit again, cuz cucked simp faggots wanted to "liberate" muh wahmenz. Men are the real problem.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover and Deleted member 15246
Religious leaders realized this thousands of years ago and tried to keep these whores in check. And now here we are in the same shit again, cuz cucked simp faggots wanted to "liberate" muh wahmenz. Men are the real problem.
They also don't really care, they never even listen to the orders, it's impossible to control wahmn.
I have no idea how come wahmn have like 0 heart, but they are good at pretending that they actually do have one.

My friend died of lung infection, he was around 30, while he was in hospital battling for life, his wife was literally kissing this another man she met just couple of days ago..!

For the first time in my life, I literally went into depression, I even cried can't believe this damn.

:redpill::redpill: is legit, females have 0 heart, they are extremely sociopathic, they just play indirectly, while most of us men are unfortunately way too direct.

Females are infact 10x more worse than your average male. Female nature has no heart.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover and fras
Glad i got to experience the lack of love from my mother 1st hand :feelsyay:

They also don't really care, they never even listen to the orders, it's impossible to control wahmn.
I have no idea how come wahmn have like 0 heart, but they are good at pretending that they actually do have one.

My friend died of lung infection, he was around 30, while he was in hospital battling for life, his wife was literally kissing this another man she met just couple of days ago..!

For the first time in my life, I literally went into depression, I even cried can't believe this damn.

:redpill::redpill: is legit, females have 0 heart, they are extremely sociopathic, they just play indirectly, while most of us men are unfortunately way too direct.

Females are infact 10x more worse than your average male. Female nature has no heart.

They surely are controlled by intimidation. How many foids did you see cheating when they were stoned to death for it? :forcedsmile:

They surely are controlled by intimidation. How many foids did you see cheating when they were stoned to death for it? :forcedsmile:
Yeah this is why Islam makes 100% sense now, how was islamic and prophet was so high IQ and based, even back in those days, literally centuries ago, meanwhile modern cum skins were so dumb ?