Women having lower standards wouldn't change anything

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Lets be honest here.

Unless seriously deformed, even the ugliest white men could still geomaxx and find gf in SEA.

Why don't they do it?

Because they aren't satisfied with women who are below average.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS HOW ATTRACTIVE IS THE GIRL RESPECTIVE TO OTHER GIRLS. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE "VALIDATION".

This also means that LTRs are for validation only (and sex). Its showing the world "look who I pulled".

You really think anyone cares about holding hands and watching romantic movies? Nobody gives a fuck about that.

If the roles were reverse somehow and HTB girl was SMVmatched to a low MTN, no MTN would date anyone below Stacylite.

Just like you have to be HTN to date MTB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 27987
Holy god am I shadowbanned or am I really that boring

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Lol no the MTN would happily date HTB. Once a girl is attractive enough and not ugly then nearly all guys don’t care if other girls are even more attractive, and they can still be highly attracted to their one girl. I think you’re projecting and don’t know how most men work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Did you know that Ted Bundy's first dog, a collie, was named Lassie?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Lol no the MTN would happily date HTB. Once a girl is attractive enough and not ugly then nearly all guys don’t care if other girls are even more attractive, and they can still be highly attracted to their one girl. I think you’re projecting and don’t know how most men work
Wdym projecting?

My point is how interest gives you the value.

This is the reason foids find 80% of men unattractive.

You really think it would be different with us?

Sure, there would be pretty much no incels then but talking about LTR no man would fantasize about a girl everyone on his level can have

Wdym projecting?

My point is how interest gives you the value.

This is the reason foids find 80% of men unattractive.

You really think it would be different with us?

Sure, there would be pretty much no incels then but talking about LTR no man would fantasize about a girl everyone on his level can have

You’re wrong, you’re referring to preselection. Females care about preselection, not males. If a foid is a pretty HTB with a caring and sweet personality and loves you, guys will not be “fuck this bitch Stacy only” MTB or below would probably be different though

You’re wrong, you’re referring to preselection. Females care about preselection, not males. If a foid is a pretty HTB with a caring and sweet personality and loves you, guys will not be “fuck this bitch Stacy only” MTB or below would probably be different though
Even in the situation we are in currently, you often see MTNs with MTBs, looksmatches.

My point isn't how guys would ignore HTBs, its just that there would still exist an hierarchy - LTNs maybe get MTBs, low MTNs - low HTBs - but still, looks are going to decide who is going to date whom.

Also, we as men wish to pump our body count as high as possible but when talking about LTR, you really think guys wouldn't fantasize about girls outside of their reach, the best of the best?

Even in the situation we are in currently, you often see MTNs with MTBs, looksmatches.

My point isn't how guys would ignore HTBs, its just that there would still exist an hierarchy - LTNs maybe get MTBs, low MTNs - low HTBs - but still, looks are going to decide who is going to date whom.

Also, we as men wish to pump our body count as high as possible but when talking about LTR, you really think guys wouldn't fantasize about girls outside of their reach, the best of the best?

Men obviously would fantasize, though not nearly as much as women. They would still be ok with a sweet, loving HTB who fits their type. Below HTB is where it gets iffy