Women having more average intelligence Vs Men being more smart and dumb is BULLSHIT

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There is this meme going around (one even supported by mainstream 'evidence') that women are more likely to have average intelligence, while men have a larger number of very smart or very dumb individuals.

This is 100% bullshit.

With maybe one or two exceptions just about every retarded individual I've met has been a woman. Like all of them.

My parents are a good example. Both of them are huge dumbfucks yet my father appears to be have least SOME common sense. My idiot mother on the other hand has borderline sub-human intelligence.

The dumbest humans are mostly female. This meme of men having more dumb people than women just like they have more smart people is just PC horseshit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, IndraBC, Deleted member 20679 and 15 others
I rather trust real sources

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, the next o'pry, GetShrekt and 3 others
Women never evolved to be intelligent, just pretty

water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14867, thecel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ElySioNs, Deleted member 10615 and 8 others
A high IQ doesn't mean you are level headed or wise. So the whole thread is pointless

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, thecel and Deleted member 11758
A88477C3 44EE 442B 8160 55936239BBE2

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
My parents are a good example. Both of them are huge dumbfucks yet my father appears to be have least SOME common sense. My idiot mother on the other hand has borderline sub-human intelligence.
rumour is such that on the day they see OP's browsing history, they confiscate all his sex toys.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fras, the next o'pry and 6 others
There's two definitions of intelligence. The dictionary definition, which is something a long the lines of, again paraphrasing here, "The ability to acquire knowledge/skills". You'd actually be surprised by this definition, just how many intelligent women there are, however, this isn't the colloquial definition of intelligence.

When most people refer to "intelligence" I think they typically mean something a long the lines of "well versed in knowledge, well spoken, and quite wise".

The thing is, women typically are never the latter, they're more of the former. I have been around plenty of women who had on record high IQ's, women who bragged about being in MENSA, etc, especially when I was at Uni for a lil.

You see, just because someone has the capabilities to acquire knowledge or skills, does not mean that they are not inhibited by other factors of their biology, such as hormones, neurological differences, or evolutionary inclinations.

You genuinely may have met, many "intelligent" women by dictionary definition, but you've probably not met many non-brainwashed, non-whore, non-a-slave-to-their-dysgenic-traits women.

And this is why I would trust a 120 IQ male to make rational decisions, and come to more rational conclusions, than a on record 140IQ or even 150IQ woman, because I have met the latter, and they can be far far worse than less intelligent women, because of their verbal IQ they are far better at justifying their deviancy and immorality and conforming to a corrupt hegemony than a lower IQ woman.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, noodlelover, the next o'pry and 5 others
I heard that women have a slightly higher IQ on average than men, but it clusters more around the mean. The IQ distribution is much broader for men. That means the +1 and +2SD percentiles of IQ in the population are more likely to be men. Conversely, the lower IQ percentiles are also more likely to be men.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PubertyMaxxer
iq isn't a valid measurement of intelligence, women do cluster around the mean but are still dumb as bricks

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 5189
I disagree and I don't see why it couldn't be true it sounds right to me

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
A high IQ doesn't mean you are level headed or wise. So the whole thread is pointless
Remember the puzzles you once posted were we all ended up being low iq :forcedsmile:

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lmao and Marsiere214
There is this meme going around (one even supported by mainstream 'evidence') that women are more likely to have average intelligence, while men have a larger number of very smart or very dumb individuals.

This is 100% bullshit.

With maybe one or two exceptions just about every retarded individual I've met has been a woman. Like all of them.

The dumbest humans are mostly female. This meme of men having more dumb people than women just like they have more smart people is just PC horseshit.
brutal

I feel like women do good in school and academia because they have this drive to impress a man in a higher position. Girls somehow get satisfaction from getting good grades, while most boys don't care a lot. Same as in iq tests, it then looks like genders have equal intelligence on average, where as men are actually intelligent when it counts. They are better at problem solving, abstracting and pattern matching in real life.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bobt
that whole stat thing is a cope for why there are no female geniuses

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 20679