women hold you back.

nikushabarelymogs

nikushabarelymogs

HTN enthusiast
just broke up with my girlfriend. unless your wifing a girl up that girls only gonna hold you back from achieving your max looks. theyll say shit like your already good looking, and you handsome to me. all this shit just makes you comfortable, you lack behind and stop your progress.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member, Deleted member 32973 and 6 others
just broke up with my girlfriend. unless your wifing a girl up that girls only gonna hold you back from achieving your max looks. theyll say shit like your already good looking, and you handsome to me. all this shit just makes you comfortable, you lack behind and stop your progress.

Great looksmaxxing question, i don't know the answer though.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
true but why grind hard if you already have real love in ur life at that point

true but why grind hard if you already have real love in ur life at that point
grind should never stop, but like i said unless your wifing a girl up than your just wasting time effort and money. also another reason to grind other than woman, is doing positive things to your body like working out can actually leave your children with better genetics. slight change but if you three or four generations partake in active lifestyle your bloodline will be better than before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
fucking true. if youre goodlucking already THEY WILL HOLD YOU BACK EX: cant post tik toks to use your looks as your advantage, cant model, cant even go outside ETC

Hahahah broke up with his girl and started a .org account lmao

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 32973

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
hes coping by the fact he wasted the only good girl he'd ever have in his life
litterally the opposite lmao, we just werent working out. wasnt a bad person just didnt work out. theres plently of women out there, im not gonna waste my time on someone that isnt working out lmao

• +1
cause the real goal is wifing a virgin
virgin meme is a joke lmao, id rather be the best one she'd fucked than the first one tho max body count id date is 5

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
virgin meme is a joke lmao, id rather be the best one she'd fucked than the first one tho max body count id date is 5
youd be lucky to even fuck a girl let alone be the best one shes fucked

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
smelly semetary fan

• Hmm...