Women "independence"

shieldzz

shieldzz

Bring back the times when the man was coming home and he would beat the shit out of her wife if the dinner wasnt ready

Wtf is shit , imagine those whores not respecting guys anymore when 99% of womens all they can offer is a hole,and that hole most of the time is damaged and used aswell.

I used to disapprove when my dad was telling me that those times when females had no right were better . But im starting to think IT was much better back then

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Raydolf_Peatler, kebab and 1 other person
Bring back the times when the man was coming home and he would beat the shit out of her wife if the dinner wasnt ready

Wtf is shit , imagine those whores not respecting guys anymore when 99% of womens all they can offer is a hole,and that hole most of the time is damaged and used aswell.

I used to disapprove when my dad was telling me that those times when females had no right were better . But im starting to think IT was much better back then

Are you a gook by any chance?

@PseudoMaxxer @BrahminBoss @kebab @LooksThinker @Xangsane @Perfection @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and kebab
Incel mentality

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I’d have slipped my dick under her panties and called it sorry Freudian slip, then raped and ate her

• Love it
Reactions: shieldzz

Cherry picked video but still annoying.

@Kamui @moggathon

Staged

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and LooksThinker
Cherry picked video but still annoying.

I like her dress, satin material. Must feels nice, would convince my gf to wear it every night if I have one tbh Ngl.

@andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
need to get @the BULL treatment

@WishIwasChico

real women don’t like klinefelters men like you

Why is she wearing freuds face