women > jbs

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
you guys claim muh jbs jbs jbs

jbs are fucking subhumans honestly. their lay count mogs most prime milfs and women between 25-35 but they are a lot more stupid and unloyal than older women

not to mention they dont know how to fuck and cook

its only virgins and kids saying jb or nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galego123, Yashchandra, Deleted member 13787 and 8 others
Massive cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, galego123, ROTTING and 8 others
It's impossible to pair bond with a girl who's not a jb especially if you have low experiences yourself

I think when most guy say jb they just mean a young chick who's a virgin or has had low sexualising experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, galego123, ROTTING and 7 others
It's impossible to pair bond with a girl who's not a jb especially if you have low experiences yourself

I think when most guy say jb they just mean a young chick who's a virgin or has had low sexualising experiences
It’s impossible to pair bond with a woman, period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: they think that if they get a virgin girl they can lock her down forever or some shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, buflek and Deleted member 18244
women between 25-35
by the time a woman reaches age 30. 90% of her eggs are gone

it is unnatural to not be attracted to females aged 15-25

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Lev Peshkov
Its just because most of the forum are 16-19.

But if here is twenty something yo user, (or older like Amnesia) who constantly posting it, it's just cinge and proof that hes a manchild who is obsessed with what he can't have

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, prettyboislime, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Its just because most of the forum are 16-19.

But if here is twenty something yo user, (or older like Amnesia) who constantly posting it, it's just cinge and proof that hes a manchild who is obsessed with what he can't have
Loox is like 21 an his gf is 16

It gets harder to find quality girls who aren't degenerate after teens, yes I know heaps of teens are whores but u know what I mean

Would literally take a above average skinny jb over slaying any day

Milfs for life tbh.

I love big juicy milkers and mature plums.

Massive cope
age?
virgin?

i was in contact with many jbs even when i was older due to having many younger friends and its just cringe to talk to a girl with literally 0 life experience

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
age?
virgin?

i was in contact with many jbs even when i was older due to having many younger friends and its just cringe to talk to a girl with literally 0 life experience
Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17244
holograms with AI-personalities > women

age?
virgin?

Ideal if you yourself have no life experience too

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Loox is like 21 an his gf is 16

It gets harder to find quality girls who aren't degenerate after teens, yes I know heaps of teens are whores but u know what I mean

Would literally take a above average skinny jb over slaying any day
Imagine being a 16yo guy tryna compete with some RTT 21yo lol

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, ROTTING, androgenic and 3 others
I don't see women as human being
Just objects to satisfy my carnal desires
Wanting a girl who is good at sex is degenerate as fuck girls should be virgins andnaive about sex

permanent brain damage if you missed out on getting girls in your teens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Moggedbyevery1 and Growth Plate
How did that work jfl
she looked older than 14 cuz she gymcelled from 12 yo and i looked younger than 18 cuz i spent all my youth on pc

personality wise it also worked cuz females are older by brain than guys and our humor matched

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
keep fucking coping you subhuman homosexual in denial

op is coping hard since he got sides from minox and fin :lul:

op is coping hard since he got sides from minox and fin :lul:
nah has nothing to do with that

i always thought like that even when i was 22 and had 0 signs of hairloss

you dumb polak virgin who look by far worse than me rly think u can argue with me?

nah has nothing to do with that

i always thought like that even when i was 22 and had 0 signs of hairloss

you dumb polak virgin who look by far worse than me rly think u can argue with me?
i know bro, this site is a chad center, its hard to mog someone who isnt turkish/rice/curry :hnghn:

bro probably just turned 20 and is trying to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
bro probably just turned 20 and is trying to cope
im turning 25 in 2 months but thought like this for years. only people who missed out on teenage love constantly talk about jbs because they think they missed out on smth and try ro reverse it jfl

for shittalking a better looking guy about looks on a looks forum ?

yes probably actually
is not a death sentence like this forum makes it out to have a long midface

if you are htn and a gymcelled body with full of hair, u can still attract a large group of women (not jbs obv but still gl women)

i just saw a narrow faced cuck with a roided body who was probably like 5‘9 and he had a stacylite gf with good body

also another foid in my class last week said she was only attracted to narrow faced horse subhumans

is not a death sentence like this forum makes it out to have a long midface

if you are htn and a gymcelled body with full of hair, u can still attract a large group of women (not jbs obv but still gl women)

i just saw a narrow faced cuck with a roided body who was probably like 5‘9 and he had a stacylite gf with good body

also another foid in my class last week said she was only attracted to narrow faced horse subhumans
so being bald is a death sentence but having a long midface isnt?🤣🤣🤣

jfl at this forum hyprocrisy. whatever ur flaw is = muh it isnt that bad

so being bald is a death sentence but having a long midface isnt?🤣🤣🤣

jfl at this forum hyprocrisy. whatever ur flaw is = muh it isnt that bad
i know long midface is hard to overcome that shitty flaw, bro. If I could only have 1 mf ratio than 0.91-0.94 I'd become chad