Women judge men on everything men judge women on and then much more

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Face, body, youth and race. Yeah men and women both judge

But women also judge height, cock, money, status, intelligence, career/education, charisma; so much shit

Lmfaooo at anyone saying men are more shallow

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, JBcollector, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
I'd say most men when looking for a ltr and/or a potential bearer of their children also take money, intelligence, height, career, status etc into account
there's no point re producing with a low iq, degenerate stacy with no future; youre literally throwing your genes down the gutter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I'd say most men when looking for a ltr and/or a potential bearer of their children also take money, intelligence, height, career, status etc into account
there's no point re producing with a low iq, degenerate stacy with no future; youre literally throwing your genes down the gutter
If she’s nice they don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and JovenCansao
Career and money has zero correlation with mating success for women. At the highest levels it’s actually intensely correlated

Cope nigga if she’s hot and nice nothing else matters

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Cope nigga if she’s hot and nice nothing else matters
then all youre doing is cursing your children with subpar genes
you do know kids are 50% their mother and 50% their father right
why give your children low iq, mentally ill, non nt genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Huge cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Huge cope
its just common sense
why would anyone want their kids to be low iq retards with autism

if you have kids with a high iq woman who has a successful career/job and a decent academic background youre simply making life easier for your kids

its just common sense
why would anyone want their kids to be low iq retards with autism

if you have kids with a high iq woman who has a successful career/job and a decent academic background youre simply making life easier for your kids
Most men don't care about kids, men are desperate for women that getting pussy is enough for most

But women also judge height, cock, money, status, intelligence, career/education, charisma; so much shit
last five are not true

Na even incels want top tier girls

Meanwhile girls only want a guy to have a good hygiene, respect for her, not very controlling and fun vibes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Most men don't care about kids, men are desperate for women that getting pussy is enough for most
hence why i specified "when looking for a ltr or a potential bearer of their children"
ofc chad doesnt care whether his new tinder pump and dump is a phd biologist at harvard

hence why i specified "when looking for a ltr or a potential bearer of their children"
ofc chad doesnt care whether his new tinder pump and dump is a phd biologist at harvard
No, this also applies for ltrs

I'd rather have kids with a homeless schizophrenic gigastacy than a billionaire femcel

• +1
Curry cope

• JFL