Women Live Very Miserable Lives in the Modern World

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
It's bullshit how progressive movements truly want to incorporate women into more jobs, more corporate positions, better schools etc. etc.

The entire economic system is based largely, if not entirely, on men climbing the social latter so that they an reach higher status and have access to more and higher quality mates. That's not necessarily why it was "created", but that's why it exists, so why the hell would women want to take part in this?

A soyboy may say "So they can get a chad". A chad doesn't give a fuck about a woman's corporate position 99% of the time. Attractive women also can easily mate with an attractive and rich chad even if she isn't high on the social ladder. Social status is way, way more important for men than it is for women when it comes to mate selection. A woman is going to receive options based on her looks-level, not her social position. Her social position will matter hardly at all.

So why the hell is there such a push to integrate women into high-level jobs and fields? Has humanity really become so out of touch with itself that it actually views career and work as an ends in and of itself? It is not an ends to waste your youth studying and spend the rest of your life making money for someone else, sorry. Women and men need to wake the fuck up. Women do not want to work in high-level fields and they shouldn't want to, as there is no incentive.

And you may think this is the most anti-women anti-feminist sentiment ever. That is not the case at all. I personally do not think women should be pressured to live lives that have 0 meaning, and 0 incentive for working. So what? A woman is supposed to spend her life dedicating herself to bullshit with no real payoff? She's supposed to fin fulfillment in doing work that doesn't give her anything meaningful in return? That's the feminist way? Fucking lol. I'm so sick of this dumbass society. and its worship of the almighty post-industrial system. Human social factors create a hierarchy where men climb their way to a mate, and then humans turn around and give that hierarchy special meaning in itself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subanimal, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 15338 and 22 others
It's bullshit how progressive movements truly want to incorporate women into more jobs, more corporate positions, better schools etc. etc.

The entire economic system is based largely, if not entirely, on men climbing the social latter so that they an reach higher status and have access to more and higher quality mates. That's not necessarily why it was "created", but that's why it exists, so why the hell would women want to take part in this?

A soyboy may say "So they can get a chad". A chad doesn't give a fuck about a woman's corporate position 99% of the time. Attractive women also can easily mate with an attractive and rich chad even if she isn't high on the social ladder. Social status is way, way more important for men than it is for women when it comes to mate selection. A woman is going to receive options based on her looks-level, not her social position. Her social position will matter hardly at all.

So why the hell is there such a push to integrate women into high-level jobs and fields? Has humanity really become so out of touch with itself that it actually views career and work as an ends in and of itself? It is not an ends to waste your youth studying and spend the rest of your life making money for someone else, sorry. Women and men need to wake the fuck up. Women do not want to work in high-level fields and they shouldn't want to, as there is no incentive.

And you may think this is the most anti-women anti-feminist sentiment ever. That is not the case at all. I personally do not think women should be pressured to live lives that have 0 meaning, and 0 incentive for working. So what? A woman is supposed to spend her life dedicating herself to bullshit with no real payoff? She's supposed to fin fulfillment in doing work that doesn't give her anything meaningful in return? That's the feminist way? Fucking lol. I'm so sick of this dumbass society. and its worship of the almighty post-industrial system. Human social factors create a hierarchy where men climb their way to a mate, and then humans turn around and give that hierarchy special meaning in itself.
Great post OP but feminism is nature’s way of returning to eugenics after generations of dysgenics with female oppression and monogamy. Women want more power in society so they can share Chad, to do this they must have financial independence first.

back in the day as women couldn’t work and depended on men for a roof over their head this allowed many subhuman men to reproduce as long as they were financially stable. However the female mating strategy is to fuck the genetically top men, monogamy is unnatural to women

Tesla predicted that in 2100 a eugenic culling would occur and it is surely coming. As women gain more independence they no longer have to settle for a subhuman they can all take care of themselves while sharing Chads DNA and having beta men provide for the children as nature so intended

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brianxx, thecel, thereallegend and 8 others
I think largely cope.

Women seem to be having a pretty good time, untill the age of 30.
After 30, maybe it's different

• +1
Reactions: litaz, noodlelover, thereallegend and 7 others
Women are now financially independent and dont have to rely on marrying subhumans to sustain a living.
A woman now earns almost as much as a man, so she can choose to ltr a good looking guy or live by herself and enjoy her financial independence.
Women would rather die alone, than marry and procreate with subhuman men

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, thereallegend, itorroella9 and 8 others
Modernity makes everyone miserable, even the rich. The smarter you are the worse it is, since you are more aware of the spiritual void in which you exist.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Just4Beast, Ethniframementalcel and 12 others
I think largely cope.

Women seem to be having a pretty good time, untill the age of 30.
After 30, maybe it's different
Do you have any female friends? If you did you'd understand that's not the case.

I've dated attractive women, and had attractive women as friends and they are MISERABLE. Tik tok, Instagram, and tinder are not a good time if it's ultimately vapid meaningless bullshit. Most women don't do anything. They don't have any real friends they can do fun stuff with. Having goals and careers is meaningless as I explained at the top. I know anecdotal evidence is BS, but I say this as someone who's been around rich, attractive girls at a top-tier private school. Women are not happy at all. The only time they seem happy is when they have a boyfriend they are content with, but outside of that its just vapid nothingness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, noodlelover, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
A chad doesn't give a fuck about a woman's corporate position 99% of the time.
Big cope. For LTR successful woman is way better than a loser.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Xangsane, GetShrekt and 2 others
Women are now financially independent and dont have to rely on marrying subhumans to sustain a living.
A woman now earns almost as much as a man, so she can choose to ltr a good looking guy or live by herself and enjoy her financial independence.
Women would rather die alone, than marry and procreate with subhuman men

Right, but financial independence is far different from the ideas pushed by progressives of trying to get female lawyers and doctors and CEOs. Men do that so they don't have to mate with a subhuman, or so they can get a hot girl. Women don't need that level of status. Financial independence can be achieved through being a waiter or some other regular ass job

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Do you have any female friends?
none really close ones. Just accuintances. I dislike females as friends in general, because they usually try to take more than they share back. So sucky friends skills they have most often, imo. So I keep it till accuitance levels usually.
Maybe it's possible to be friends with women. I was always kinda ugly, so maye above experience, was related to that looks level of muh.
If you did you'd understand that's not the case.
From the outside, they seem to spend time doing plenty fun stuff.
I've dated attractive women, and had attractive women as friends and they are MISERABLE.
404error on mental health
Tik tok, Instagram, and tinder are not a good time if it's ultimately vapid meaningless bullshit. Most women don't do anything. They don't have any real friends they can do fun stuff with. Having goals and careers is meaningless as I explained at the top. I know anecdotal evidence is BS, but I say this as someone who's been around rich, attractive girls at a top-tier private school. Women are not happy at all. The only time they seem happy is when they have a boyfriend they are content with, but outside of that its just vapid nothingness.
cool. good to hear your experiences.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Do you have any female friends? If you did you'd understand that's not the case.

I've dated attractive women, and had attractive women as friends and they are MISERABLE. Tik tok, Instagram, and tinder are not a good time if it's ultimately vapid meaningless bullshit. Most women don't do anything. They don't have any real friends they can do fun stuff with. Having goals and careers is meaningless as I explained at the top. I know anecdotal evidence is BS, but I say this as someone who's been around rich, attractive girls at a top-tier private school. Women are not happy at all. The only time they seem happy is when they have a boyfriend they are content with, but outside of that its just vapid nothingness.
exactly , its cagefuel how people here think women are happy af and have a life of no problems

blaming gender for all ur issues is very dumb

its only looks , money , status and psychology that are responsible for your issues

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 15099
Everyone that lives in the modern world is miserable tbh, wish I grew up before 21st century

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover and WhatIsMyPlan?
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 15246 and Mongrelcel
Everyone that lives in the modern world is miserable tbh, wish I grew up before 21st century
When (supposedly) a normie dude, could still get a TerraStacy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
none really close ones. Just accuintances. I dislike females as friends in general, because they usually try to take more than they share back. So sucky friends skills they have most often, imo. So I keep it till accuitance levels usually.
Maybe it's possible to be friends with women. I was always kinda ugly, so maye above experience, was related to that looks level of muh.

From the outside, they seem to spend time doing plenty fun stuff.

404error on mental health

cool. good to hear your experiences.

They're not having a good time doing "fun stuff" because without actual friends to share these experiences with the fun becomes meaningless. Women don't have actual friends.

There's no way of proving actual misery in women, but from my experience with them their misery is almost second nature, a given. Women are only happy when they have boyfriends that they like, and even then they have generally pretty boring existences. Being a happy woman is liking sitting drunkenly in a warm bath. It feels fine, but there's no real pursuit of the various high and lows developments and journeys of life. For better or for worse, that is reserved for ruling castes, which in this case are men.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, noodlelover and Preoximerianas

The left just wants more votes and they know the single female is a more reliable lefty vote. They know what they are doing results in more bitter single females that are in a depression because they didn't lock down a Chad. They know decent looking females that can support themselves wont settle for an average looking Joe partner.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
The ugliness, autism and unhealthiness epidemic is from whores having kids at 32 instead of 21, after they stressed their life away getting education/job.
While any other race other then white is having 7 kids by 27

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TITUS and Lawton88
The ugliness, autism and unhealthiness epidemic is from whores having kids at 32 instead of 21, after they stressed their life away getting education/job.
pseudoscience

The rise in autism certainly seems to coincide with women entering the workforce in large numbers and having kids at a later time than before.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TITUS and ChristianChad
The rise in autism certainly seems to coincide with women entering the workforce in large numbers and having kids at a later time than before.

Autism is caused by no parents being around since both are in the workforce, which leads to the child being a consumer who plays videogames all day and has limited socializtion.

exactly , its cagefuel how people here think women are happy af and have a life of no problems

blaming gender for all ur issues is very dumb

its only looks , money , status and psychology that are responsible for your issues
they have all the tools and opportunities to live great lives

if they fail, it's purely their own fault

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and ManzareK
they have all the tools and opportunities to live great lives

if they fail, it's purely their own fault
i mean they generally are always dumb so most of them fail

Female suicide rate of gain is higher than male

Most highly driven men/chads are turned off by highly driven, "successful", women. Why would they want to have to deal with that from a woman they're in a relationship with?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
As everything else it's a jewish device to stop women from breeding, while their orthodoxs sit all day, do no work and pump 10 kids on your taxpayers money.

Female suicide rate of gain is higher than male
I dunno in other countries.

But in Netherlands, it always been that men commit double more suicide than women.
(light blue line = men. Dark blue line = women)

Suidge

reading about the suicide stuff happening in Netherlands.
Most ropings happen among men, that got divorce (raped) or his wife died.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I dunno in other countries.

But in Netherlands, it always been that men commit double more suicide than women.
(light blue line = men. Dark blue line = women)

View attachment 1374549

reading about the suicide stuff happening in Netherlands.
Most ropings happen among men, that got divorce (raped) or his wife died.
Rate of gain

Men commit suicide more often than women, in the US and globally. This has always been the case. But in the US and globally, the female suicide rate has been increasing faster than the male suicide rate had been increasing. Therefore there's an obvious trend where women are becoming more miserable

Rate of gain

Men commit suicide more often than women, in the US and globally. This has always been the case. But in the US and globally, the female suicide rate has been increasing faster than the male suicide rate had been increasing. Therefore there's an obvious trend where women are becoming more miserable
Oh, I miss read your previous message. I didn't get that you meant; womens suicide rate is increasing more/faster than mens.

I notice in Netherlands it's pretty flat, and decreasing.

Great post OP but feminism is nature’s way of returning to eugenics after generations of dysgenics with female oppression and monogamy. Women want more power in society so they can share Chad, to do this they must have financial independence first.

back in the day as women couldn’t work and depended on men for a roof over their head this allowed many subhuman men to reproduce as long as they were financially stable. However the female mating strategy is to fuck the genetically top men, monogamy is unnatural to women

Tesla predicted that in 2100 a eugenic culling would occur and it is surely coming. As women gain more independence they no longer have to settle for a subhuman they can all take care of themselves while sharing Chads DNA and having beta men provide for the children as nature so intended
Look at the studies on mate selection. When men were the sole breadwinners, women had no choice but to select the man with the most resources.

Now that women have equal economic leverage, she doesn't need to care about the income of her partner. Read a study that older "career-oriented" women select primarily for looks. Ofc though, a foid wants to take her cake and eat it. They would ideally have a chad that earns equal to or more than them.

In effect, the gender roles have become completely blurred. Men are turning into women and women are turning into men.

• +1
Reactions: user47283
u reminded me of this advert I saw the other day

basically ridiculing women who care about appearance, want to find a man etc

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Most highly driven men/chads are turned off by highly driven, "successful", women. Why would they want to have to deal with that from a woman they're in a relationship with?
Cope, why don’t celebrities just go to their local McDonald’s + pickup a college girl then?

Your dumb, and actually have no idea about why feminism was really created.

This is why:

They're not having a good time doing "fun stuff" because without actual friends to share these experiences with the fun becomes meaningless. Women don't have actual friends.

There's no way of proving actual misery in women, but from my experience with them their misery is almost second nature, a given. Women are only happy when they have boyfriends that they like, and even then they have generally pretty boring existences. Being a happy woman is liking sitting drunkenly in a warm bath. It feels fine, but there's no real pursuit of the various high and lows developments and journeys of life. For better or for worse, that is reserved for ruling castes, which in this case are men.
Womin don't need friends, they have 100s of beta cucks simping for them, literally paying them all the money, womin live life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
No, women live very good lives. If they don’t then they just don’t care about making it. A low tier Becky will get tons more validation and dopamine boost than a low tier normie male

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AlexAP
Such misery.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
OP is literally on megadoses of copium tbh. Atomic size IQ thread.

Wahmin have it all.

1:Literally all the police and law enforcement is on their side
2: educational institutions are on their side
3: media and hollywood/ entertainment is completely on their side
4: military, government and state, even all politician's are on their side
5: 90% of men are :bluepill: :soy: simps, they all are on their side
I am sure I am missing a lot more.

It's impossible to lose a wahmin.
OP you should wake the fuck up buddy, we are living in a gynocentric world right now, it's far worse than you can possibly imagine.
@WhatIsMyPlan?

• +1
Reactions: brianxx and GetShrekt
I DO NOT CARE

Look at the studies on mate selection. When men were the sole breadwinners, women had no choice but to select the man with the most resources.

Now that women have equal economic leverage, she doesn't need to care about the income of her partner. Read a study that older "career-oriented" women select primarily for looks. Ofc though, a foid wants to take her cake and eat it. They would ideally have a chad that earns equal to or more than them.

In effect, the gender roles have become completely blurred. Men are turning into women and women are turning into men.
Do you have link to study , need to blackpill some normies

Not sure what you mean bro!
All the really masc people I know came from young, healthy mothers
My mom had me at 33 and I’m 6’1 high iq maesthetic chadlite

Tesla is madly based. What was his reasoning for predicting a eugenic culling?

Cope, why don’t celebrities just go to their local McDonald’s + pickup a college girl then?
You're comparing apples and oranges. It's kind of like how people who were born into money are only comfortable around others who were too. The lifestyle of the rich and famous isn't understood by people who aren't. Anybody though can understand someone who works hard.

Wahmin have it all.

1:Literally all the police and law enforcement is on their side
2: educational institutions are on their side
3: media and hollywood/ entertainment is completely on their side
4: military, government and state, even all politician's are on their side
5: 90% of men are :bluepill: :soy: simps, they all are on their side
I am sure I am missing a lot more.

It's impossible to lose a wahmin.
OP you should wake the fuck up buddy, we are living in a gynocentric world right now, it's far worse than you can possibly imagine.
@WhatIsMyPlan?

You think im low iq when you say something as idiotic as this. This is equivalent to a redditor saying "Of course living in the modern world is good! I have clean water, food, and can buy all the soy games I want".

The reality is that misery doesn't come from lack of comfort at all. It doesn't come from people being "on their side". How many oldcel billionaires with everyone on their side and all the power in the world do you believe are truly content with their lives? I doubt there are many.

Yes getting everything you want is convenient, and feels nice and comforting, but there's a reason why tribal societies don't hang themselves in their closet while millionaires do. The human mind is a very fickle and complex thing, and it needs to feel like it is a living a meaningful and fulfilling life in order to not be miserable. Women don't really have the ability to do this in the modern world. When they are young they just get what they want with no real work, and when they are old they get nothing they want no matter how much they work.

Everyone sociologist or philosopher in the past 100 years would agree to this, and it's baffling that you can be on a website like this and truly thing a fulfilling existence comes from instant gratification and having people on your side.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
instant gratification and having people on your side.
Exactly that's what I said, wahmin have it all.

Young or old, they are mostly extroverted so they have a lot of friends and people on their side, infact all the powerful forces on world are on their side.

They get all the sex, they party, they goto concert and do everything they like = instant gratification.

You literally just agreed with what I wrote previously.

instant gratification and having people on your side.
Exactly that's what I said, wahmin have it all.

Young or old, they are mostly extroverted so they have a lot of friends and people on their side, infact all the powerful forces on world are on their side.

They get all the sex, they party, they goto concert and do everything they like = instant gratification.

You literally just agreed with what I wrote previously.

Modernity makes everyone miserable, even the rich. The smarter you are the worse it is, since you are more aware of the spiritual void in which you exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Ethniframementalcel and AlexAP
Big cope. For LTR successful woman is way better than a loser.
A "loser" as in a crackhead? Wanting to LTR a bossy woman who controls the sex is cuckish, assuming that comes with her being "successful."