Women look at you different when they think you have a gf, no matter how ugly she is

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Was at the food court getting a sandwich today.

Very fat 2.5psl 20 year old white girl next to me was getting the same.

She saw a wallet that someone had left behind on the counter- we start looking at it to see whose it is...then after she gives it to the staff, we start talking and joking together...she sidles up next to me and it looks like we're ordering together.

Then a 4.5/10 normie white girl comes up...sees me with this landwhale...and gives me this deep intense look in my eyes...I don't get that when I'm alone.

It's almost like women's status is so high these days that if you manage to get a girl (even if she is a whale), you are seen as one of the few special men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 17829, Growth Plate and 10 others
Yes I will make a post titled
The not so knowing benefits of having a gf

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and Deleted member 16501
Yup, the official term is preselection right? #1 thing about female attraction is if other females are attracted to you. I remember the only thing women asking me if they were interested is if i had a girlfriend. If you they conclude that you dont they will think something is wrong with you because of their hivemind tendency's.

For men, aesthetics or halos like richness and such really only imply that other people are attracted to you. Its simply "more likely" that an aesthetic, rich, statusmaxxed such male is desired by other women. But they are regular cases where those type of aesthetic men are incel without female desirability, and this theoretically should be impossible if the #1 thing for woman's attraction was aesthetics and such, which proves the main point of attraction has to be something different, like if others desire you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, galego123, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
Women need the validation and approval of other women, that's how singleminded the female gender is, if one doesn't approve of you first, the rest won't.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Chasseur, dreamcake1mo and 1 other person
A 2.5 psl wouldnt even stand that close to me as to where that mistake could be made since im such an ugly trucel abomination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and LightSkinNoob
Women are NPC's nothing more. Remember that.

usable by agent smith

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricochet, thereallegend, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
preselection is legit for normies but I think the lower quality / more aspie the girl is the less of a positive effect it has.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19036
Was at the food court getting a sandwich today.

Very fat 2.5psl 20 year old white girl next to me was getting the same.

She saw a wallet that someone had left behind on the counter- we start looking at it to see whose it is...then after she gives it to the staff, we start talking and joking together...she sidles up next to me and it looks like we're ordering together.

Then a 4.5/10 normie white girl comes up...sees me with this landwhale...and gives me this deep intense look in my eyes...I don't get that when I'm alone.

It's almost like women's status is so high these days that if you manage to get a girl (even if she is a whale), you are seen as one of the few special men.
Lmao how do u not know about preselection youve been on the blackpill forums for a long time

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Used to happen with me during high school, I was the sports captain of my batch and a giga athlete HTN and i managed to get a stacylite, suddenly all girls started giving me extra attention in a sexual way, commenting on my insta pics playing with me in school messaging me meeting me etc lol, you need to have female friends, it literally boosts your smv, have a Fwb and post sexual stories with her time to time

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, thereallegend and Deleted member 16501
The times i went out with my gf, everyone was treating me much better. I told my gf about this and she said she didnt notice a diff.

Women are always treated well. Being associated with women makes ppl treat you better too.
Blackpilled again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic, thereallegend, thegoat and 1 other person
The times i went out with my gf, everyone was treating me much better. I told my gf about this and she said she didnt notice a diff.

Women are always treated well. Being associated with women makes ppl treat you better too.
Blackpilled again
💯

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
women's status is so high these days that if you manage to get a girl (even if she is a whale), you are seen as one of the few special men.
my experience exactly

• +1
Reactions: Untrinsic
Totally bullshit ‚standards are so high‘
Even I could get some 4psl gf if I want

Been with my gf for nearly 5 years and have never experienced pre selection halo except for two of her sisters who give me IOIs whenever I see them

ONG , i was with my ugly ass goblina gf and the bitch front of me was giving me fuck me eyes look even hold eye contact more than 10 seconds and my ugly ass gf saw us she started kissing me lmao