Women love attention and that’s it

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I remember there was this girl who would call me my prince, and asked me if I wanted to be hee boyfriend then we went on a date we were still flirting after the date and then she said she just wanted to remain friends then kept delaying seeing me then I blocked her. Why she did that?

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, WishIwasChico, BrahminBoss and 2 others
they love chad too

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Cause you didn't touch her pussy

She even had a hard time admitting she was my ex-flirt after friendzoning me. Like nigga if you texted all these things and even drew a heart on a tissue during the date (dumb move) at least admit that you are my ex flirt. This happened like months ago then I blocked her and she also told me that she saw her ex boyfriend and also said he’s just her friend. Foids love playing with feelings and it’s our fault that we give them this much attention. She was a ltb at best and I mogged her hard. She was conservative and I know nothing happened between her and her ex because she even accepted to go on a movie theater with me lol so what was wrong with this Foid? Before blocking her I got really pissed off so even insulted her a little bit for playing with my feelings and said some stupid shit (sigma move) @Manchild @beatEMinGTA @Tallooksmaxxer @copemaxxedturanid @TRUE_CEL @SecularIslamist @ALP

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Thats why i as an ugly male dont approach foids because it will lead to nothing and they dont get my validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
Thats why i as an ugly male dont approach foids so they dont get my validation
Based move. Read the whole thread tho and share your opinions

Nigga, she found another nigger(her ex) that was better than you, what's complicated about that. Funny thing is that you believed her when she said it's only her friend lol

Nigga, she found another nigger(her ex) that was better than you, what's complicated about that. Funny thing is that you believed her when she said it's only her friend lol
it was her ex and as i have said if something had happened, she wouldn't agree to go on a movie theathre with me afterwards lol. she told me that it was just her friend and they had a coffee and also friendzoned him

it was her ex and as i have said if something had happened, she wouldn't agree to go on a movie theathre with me afterwards lol. she told me that it was just her friend and they had a coffee and also friendzoned him
Nah bro, she had sex with him and she used you for attention at the theater. This nigga got a coffee with this bitch and digged her shit down, mean while you went on a theater with her for attention. That's the reality of women, if you would have been a chad, none of this would of had happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848 and SecularIslamist
Sounds like you caught feeling too quick. You fell for her bullshit too quick. I don't blame you, I'd probably faint if a girl drew a love heart on a napkin during a date.

She's 'conservative' but has an ex and fucking around with both of you at same time? Sure bro :lul: That's a hoe.
I remember there was this girl who would call me my prince,
Also, fakecel larper. Another instance of how this forum is actually chads.org.

She even had a hard time admitting she was my ex-flirt after friendzoning me. Like nigga if you texted all these things and even drew a heart on a tissue during the date (dumb move) at least admit that you are my ex flirt. This happened like months ago then I blocked her and she also told me that she saw her ex boyfriend and also said he’s just her friend. Foids love playing with feelings and it’s our fault that we give them this much attention. She was a ltb at best and I mogged her hard. She was conservative and I know nothing happened between her and her ex because she even accepted to go on a movie theater with me lol so what was wrong with this Foid? Before blocking her I got really pissed off so even insulted her a little bit for playing with my feelings and said some stupid shit (sigma move) @Manchild @beatEMinGTA @Tallooksmaxxer @copemaxxedturanid @TRUE_CEL @SecularIslamist @ALP
LOL at her, so she's "conservative" but has an ex-boyfriend and goes on a date with another dude. I guess some women think they are conservative when they're really liberal. You can't be conservative and have a boyfriends whether current or past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 20848
Sounds like you caught feeling too quick. You fell for her bullshit too quick. I don't blame you, I'd probably faint if a girl drew a love heart on a napkin during a date.

She's 'conservative' but has an ex and fucking around with both of you at same time? Sure bro :lul: That's a hoe.

Also, fakecel larper. Another instance of how this forum is actually chads.org.
She was a virgin. I fucking know it in fact she said when we were texting that she wouldn’t date a guy who had so many girlfriends

LOL at her, so she's "conservative" but has an ex-boyfriend and goes on a date with another dude. I guess some women think they are conservative when they're really liberal. You can't be conservative and have a boyfriends whether current or past.
Facts. That’s why I keep saying turkey is a failed society

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
she didnt find you sexually ttractive

She was a virgin. I fucking know it in fact she said when we were texting that she wouldn’t date a guy who had so many girlfriends
She wants mentalcel aspie chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You didnt escalate enough. That's how u prevent being used for attention

i feel your pain trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848

i feel your pain trust me
Lifefuel boyo

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico