Women love narcissitic men

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
They pretend that they appreciate kindness, sensitivity, caring etc. But they actually despise those things in a man because they already have those traits. Just like they want a big dick because it's the one body part a female doesn't have, they crave a narcissistic, ruthless, powerful man, who's also good looking since they can be extra choosy nowadays too. Penis envy isn't just physically about the penis bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, Time Travel and 1 other person
*Women love chad

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, fobos, Time Travel and 6 others
They pretend that they appreciate kindness, sensitivity, caring etc. But they actually despise those things in a man because they already have those traits. Just like they want a big dick because it's the one body part a female doesn't have, they crave a narcissistic, ruthless, powerful man, who's also good looking since they can be extra choosy nowadays too. Penis envy isn't just physically about the penis bros
I think every man from birth is that way. Obviously deep down, every man wants self assurance and power. Too bad we're pretty much punished from the get go by society for wanting those things.
tl;dr:
*Women love chad

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Tiddlywink
chad have these trait because of looks halo allow them to do so.
Pretty much.
Can you imagine a sub 4 acting narcissistic? He would get slapped down so hard unless he was a legit sociopath and even then people would still shun him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SeiGun and CupOfCoffee
chad have these trait because of looks halo allow them to do so.
Pretty much.
Can you imagine a sub 4 acting narcissistic? He would get slapped down so hard unless he was a legit sociopath and even then people would still shun him.
True true. Looks are still king

Only if you are GL. Nothing worse than an ugly dark triad male, society will shun you

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, nausea and 3 others
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Wowzers I'm going to post this on r/nice guys women don't owe you toxic males shit
TWGsHBO_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Most women are degenerates that lie about the bluepill which is why I hate the majority of them. They make me so angry.