Women love the fact that men want to sniff their dirty underwear, unwashed pussy and asshole

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
They love to tease men.

One time I saw this girl walk into a frozen yogurt shop and she kept “bragging” to the ugly recessed bug eyed cuck cashier that she was “sweaty and haven’t showered today” while wearing tight leggings.

She said this because she knows that the ugly cuckold would get turned on. Also, she sat down and made a comment to some old man saying “sorry I left a huge sweat stain from my butt, I’m so embarrassed!” But she only said this because she knew he wanted to sniff her seat.

You see, women play these mind games to entice ugly men and provoke their lust and get them to commit sexual acts like rape, public masturbation and other creepy “incel” things.

Women know that we are depraved, because we are.

We are depraved. We are horny. We are sick. We are desperate. We are creepy. We are…Men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, not__cel, 97baHater and 6 others
wymxn want to get orally anally and vaginally destroyed by big cocks while billions of incels around the planet watch

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
I've sniffed the panties of my cousin once and I plan on doing it again.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
wymxn want to get orally anally and vaginally destroyed by big cocks while billions of incels around the planet watch
They do.

One time I saw a foid argue with an incel on Reddit and he accused her of cheating on her boyfriend with her gym trainer and she kept denying it. But at the end of the interaction he said something like “whatever, go spread your ass for your gym trainers face” and her reply was “oh I will, but not your face ;)

This reply angered him because she accomplished two things:
1) made him jealous she would do it for another guy but not him
2) admit she’d cheat on her boyfriend with a superior man

Women know how to work us ugly failures

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and vermillioncorefan
I've sniffed the panties of my cousin once and I plan on doing it again.
dirty or washed? cause whats the point of sniffing some shit that smells like laundry detergent and not the sweaty fishy yeast infenction stench that makes high t men instantly have an erection

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Vermilioncore
They love to tease men.

One time I saw this girl walk into a frozen yogurt shop and she kept “bragging” to the ugly recessed bug eyed cuck cashier that she was “sweaty and haven’t showered today” while wearing tight leggings.

She said this because she knows that the ugly cuckold would get turned on. Also, she sat down and made a comment to some old man saying “sorry I left a huge sweat stain from my butt, I’m so embarrassed!” But she only said this because she knew he wanted to sniff her seat.

You see, women play these mind games to entice ugly men and provoke their lust and get them to commit sexual acts like rape, public masturbation and other creepy “incel” things.

Women know that we are depraved, because we are.

We are depraved. We are horny. We are sick. We are desperate. We are creepy. We are…Men.
100% true unc, next time I go in my sisters house Ill make sure to sniff all of her

dirty underwear​

• JFL
dirty or washed? cause whats the point of sniffing some shit that smells like laundry detergent and not the sweaty fishy yeast infenction stench that makes high t men instantly have an erection
Yeah smelling clean panties is pointless. Might as well go to Walmart and sniff panties off the rack. You gotta sniff the ones in the dirty laundry basket that have yellow and white cream on them

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Used panties. She had just come home from a soccer match, left her clothes in the laundry basket, and went to take a shower. I sniffed the shit out of those panties and her pheromones made me hard as a beast. I almost felt like invading the bathroom and raping her in the shower.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
Used panties. She had just come home from a soccer match, left her clothes in the laundry basket, and went to take a shower. I sniffed the shit out of those panties and her pheromones made me hard as a beast. I almost felt like invading the bathroom and raping her in the shower.
What did it smell like? Explain.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
What did it smell like? Explain.

It had a strong smell, though not a bad one. Know the odor your body releases after exercising and sweating? That kind of smell. But it came from her pussy and asshole, so it was mixed with pheromones, chemicals that help animals of opposite sexes to bond. She was probably ovulating. And she's young too, 16.

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista