Reactions: Sprinkles and Bonecel01
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, med and Jagger
  • +1
Reactions: Jagger
she’s talking bullshit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Anyone of us could be a female. I'm gonna start doing detective work analyzing every forum users posts to determine who could possibly be a woman. I'm gonna accuse everyone of being a woman now unless proven otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, 5'7 zoomer, Sprinkles and 9 others
foids will spit on men for years and then be shocked when they end up angry

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, bloomercel, med and 3 others
Anyone of us could be a female. I'm gonna start doing detective work analyzing every forum users posts to determine who could possibly be a woman. I'm gonna accuse everyone of being a woman now unless proven otherwise.
TechnoBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger, efidescontinuado, bloomercel and 2 others
IMG 1995
IMG 1996
Our subhuman friend is shocked😹

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sprinkles, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
Imagine her seeing this thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: med
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Do I type like a man?

• Woah
Reactions: Mog3D
IMG 1997

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 8 others
She needs a thick cock to shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, MTMM and Zeruel
Lol she doesn't know what she's talking about

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
She needs to get beaten with a birch rod

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Its interesting how she mentioned all the controversial things but didnt actually refute anything.
There are studies that even proof some things and she just ignores them its crazy

Cut this whore’s head off and shove it up her mother’s asshole.

ACCA685E B060 4E15 96BC 0BFD828DF99E

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston, _MVP_ and 1 other person
why this bitch scared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, socialcel, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
I am not one :whistle:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and socialcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, efidescontinuado, gigell and 2 others
is this about .is?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, efidescontinuado and socialcel
lobotomize women

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Egyptianmogger, MTMM and 1 other person
Stoppp pookie (≧﹏ ≦)

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i have one question tho,they 100% know that they are manipulative or do they gaslight themselves so much that they think theyre right?

i have one question tho,they 100% know that they are manipulative or do they gaslight themselves so much that they think theyre right?
It's the latter, they genuinely think they are right.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I really believe there's an element of sadism in women who go out of their way to shit on the lowest of the low, aka incel forum rotters.

It's so blatantly obvious that behind just about every guy that writes edgy stuff hidden behind an anonymous profile pic is merely some sad, broken soul that got the short end of the stick in life, not some "mysogynist women hater" like they say. They'd be fixed as soon as they received love.

I'm sure these women know this, but I guess it's more fun to put someone down who's already down in the dumps anyway. Who's really the evil one here?

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, |Daddy_Zygos|, NoReedemingFeature and 5 others
neither of those
you don't realize the effects of growing up in a very narrow social circle without real interaction with men who aren't privileged like they are.

the men they do interact with tend to be privileged and above-average looking and thus they cannot grasp the notion that such a thing as an incel can even exist.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
I really believe there's an element of sadism in women who go out of their way to shit on the lowest of the low, aka incel forum rotters.

It's so blatantly obvious that behind just about every guy that writes edgy stuff hidden behind an anonymous profile pic is merely some sad, broken soul that got the short end of the stick in life, not some "mysogynist women hater" like they say. They'd be fixed as soon as they received love.

I'm sure these women know this, but I guess it's more fun to put someone down who's already down in the dumps anyway. Who's really the evil one here?
This is extremely obvious to anyone with a brain indeed.

The real misogynists, serial killers, rapists, women beaters, sexual assaulters, rapists, pedos, etc. are all normie sex-havers. Not outcasts rotting on an anonymous incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger