Women make fun of men who get leg lengthening surgery but do the same thing basically

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Women hate short men and make fun of their height. When a man wants to surgically change this and get leg lengthening surgery, she will laugh at him even more.

Yet, she goes out there and gets tit implants. Women are insecure about their tit size so, they get tit implants and if a man laughs at them or insults them for it, they’ll say how shallow and evil he is.

If a man wears lifts, he is laughed at and considered less of a man.

meanwhile, a woman wears lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, contoured makeup, weave, high heels, tit job, and ass lift.

JFL @ the absolute meme gender

@uglymug @PingPong @OldVirgin @BrendioEEE @astatine @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
Women hate short men and make fun of their height. When a man wants to surgically change this and get leg lengthening surgery, she will laugh at him even more.

Yet, she goes out there and gets tit implants. Women are insecure about their tit size so, they get tit implants and if a man laughs at them or insults them for it, they’ll say how shallow and evil he is.

meanwhile, a woman wears lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, contoured makeup, weave, high heels, tit job, and ass lift.

Women are born hypocrites, they'll laugh if a male does something unnatural to improve his looks, but have no problem slathering on 20lb of make up everyday to artificially ascend from beckie to stacy.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
I feel like this will slowly change though, men are getting more and more feminine by the generation. Our kids or grandkids will be wearing makeup no doubt, things like this will be more and more accepted throught the years. It’s cucked I know but you just have to not give a fuck I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, .👽. and Deleted member 7725
I feel like this will slowly change though, men are getting more and more feminine by the generation. Our kids or grandkids will be wearing makeup no doubt, things like this will be more and more accepted throught the years. It’s chucked I know but you just have to not give a fuck I guess.
We can’t let it happen. Women need to know that men are better than them. Also we need to exterminate faggots and SJWs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, turkproducer, Deleted member and 2 others
that's life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Vermilioncore

Women only act like that because we allow them to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 4946, turkproducer and 1 other person