Women/men of the same race who have differing SMV levels - is this correct?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Blacks men mog black women - This is probably the most obvious. It's a well known fact black women are the least desired to men. They're basically bottom of the barrel. I tend to think women view curries the same way. They are giganice people though (Excluding the African American Shaniqua's)

Asian girls mog Asian - another water comparison. 'muh muh BTS :feelsuhh:' K-pop pill is a fetish and minority of gooks look like Jimin. Noodlewhores are feminine by nature, and are well known BWC fundamentalists and white men on here post a thread of average gook every few minutes.

Med women fog men the further east you go - Depends on this one. I've seen mixed bags on some societies. For instance, both men and women are moggers in Spain, but Greek women clearly fog compared to men. Seems to favour women the more east you go. Turk girls mog their male counterparts.

Nordic men mog Nordic women - Nordic women are hot. But I think men take the pop ahead of women. They are gigatall, so are the women but any taller than that you lose feminine qualities. Men have universal appeal women don't. Also I hate blonde women.

Slav women fog Slav men - slavpill. Need I say anymore?

Curry women and curry men equal - both on the same level. They know it also, that's why they're dying to look like something else. Curry bhais we should stick to our own (although I want Panjabi ngl). Bollywood women do fog men, so maybe when discussing the higher castes top tier men/women, women do outshine the men.

Attachments

• 1680732813710.png
    1680732813710.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 24507
depend on how u want to view it through

your list is based on how a white male views the world

this type o white male enjoys cuckolding and white women interracial

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
cope women have Infinite smv

Blacks men mog black women - This is probably the most obvious. It's a well known fact black women are the least desired to men. They're basically bottom of the barrel. I tend to think women view curries the same way. They are giganice people though (Excluding the African American Shaniqua's)
View attachment 2139341View attachment 2139342

Asian girls mog Asian - another water comparison. 'muh muh BTS :feelsuhh:' K-pop pill is a fetish and minority of gooks look like Jimin. Noodlewhores are feminine by nature, and are well known BWC fundamentalists and white men on here post a thread of average gook every few minutes.
View attachment 2139343View attachment 2139345

Med women fog men the further east you go - Depends on this one. I've seen mixed bags on some societies. For instance, both men and women are moggers in Spain, but Greek women clearly fog compared to men. Seems to favour women the more east you go. Turk girls mog their male counterparts.

View attachment 2139348

Nordic men mog Nordic women - Nordic women are hot. But I think men take the pop ahead of women. They are gigatall, so are the women but any taller than that you lose feminine qualities. Men have universal appeal women don't. Also I hate blonde women.

View attachment 2139349

Slav women fog Slav men - slavpill. Need I say anymore?
View attachment 2139353View attachment 2139365

Curry women and curry men equal - both on the same level. They know it also, that's why they're dying to look like something else. Curry bhais we should stick to our own (although I want Panjabi ngl). Bollywood women do fog men, so maybe when discussing the higher castes top tier men/women, women do outshine the men.
View attachment 2139357

“African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and Hamite (so-called African) men only have a slightly higher desirability than Hamite women but they’re both undesirable though. Israelite (so-called Negro) men and Israelite women are equally desirable.

Hamites

Israelites

“African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and Hamite (so-called African) men only have a slightly higher desirability than Hamite women but they’re both undesirable though. Israelite (so-called Negro) men and Israelite women are equally desirable.

Hamites

View attachment 2139384

View attachment 2139387

Israelites
View attachment 2139391
View attachment 2139394
They all look the same to me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
They all look the same to me.

They look different clearly, red ape.

Israelites (so-called Negroes) are desired but Hamites (so-called Africans) are undesirable.

Israelite men and Israelite women are seen as handsome men and beautiful women but Hamite women are seen as the ugliest women on earth and Hamite men are seen as ugly men as well with a few exceptions.

Last edited:

Hamites

View attachment 2139384

View attachment 2139387

Israelites
View attachment 2139391
View attachment 2139394
WE WUZ KANGZ

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
WE WUZ KANGZ

That’s the lamest troll attempt you could’ve done, baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man.

Tired Monday Morning GIF by Discovery