Women nature is beyond our comprehension; blackpill is fuckin cope

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
We say "meh women only like sex casual with chad" , but then they ltr normies who have nothing to offer them since nowadays women are financially independent. All this blackpill don't fucking make sense , why a woman who by nature is chad only would want to ltr a normie if she can already fuck chads as she wishes? knowing that a woman can get fucked by a chadlite+ by being a simple mtb with or without a big body halo and up to 40 yo

if really women only like chad why not stay on bumble/tinder till old age, why ltr an offydoofy

that's exactly what any man (who can physically afford it) does these days, he doesn't ltr, he just fucks

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, hattrick, Deleted member 17244 and 7 others
Oofy doofy is a chad in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
It’s not cope for ugly people like me
ugly in kuala lampur
S0 editor sid586f1a76 1662 4785 a83c 67e18f9897e4 result

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 33424, Lucid and 1 other person
only comprehensible thing is that they love bbc

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
woman fuck chad (get baby)
marry beta cuck to let him provide for a baby (ltr normie"s , oofydoofy)

woman fuck chad (get baby)
marry beta cuck to let him provide for a baby (ltr normie"s , oofydoofy)
and if the girl doesnt have a baby and ltr a "beta cuck" ? which is the case for the majority of couples

Provide for a woman is cope today, if you live in Europe

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Blond3cel
and if the girl doesnt have a baby and ltr a "beta cuck" ? which is the case for the majority of couples
Dont even try to discuss the reallife with .org autists who think everything is like they read on obscure forums yet they dont even have a normal social life themselves.

But I agree with you Blackpill is not everything.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 24789
Dont even try to discuss the reallife with .org autists who think everything is like they read on obscure forums yet they dont even have a normal social life themselves.

But I agree with you Blackpill is not everything.
the realest thing is the repdill , blackpill is incel masturbation
women want a man, not a chad, that's the thing

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and Blond3cel
the realest thing is the repdill , blackpill is incel masturbation
HYPERGAMY THO BRO :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yet nearly ALL couples i know are Looksmatched ... Or sometimes one partner is better looking ( Man or Woman )

Its a mix of all the pills I would say:

-> Dont fish out of your league ( Black )
-> Be the best Version of yourself ( Dont be overweight normal sense of fashion ) ( Red )
-> Be social and have some personality ( Blue )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, BongMog, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
You don't need looks at all to get a LTR with a mediocre or ugly women.

Women as they age increasingly want commitment from any man they can get, so they don't appear as old spinsters or party sluts at age 37.

Most blackpilled people are depressed they can't be in the casual sex market due to their looks.

Really, the ugliest guy on looksmax.org can get a wife if they are willing to also consider 35+ year old fat women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others

Women as they age increasingly want commitment from any man they can get, so they don't appear as old spinsters or party sluts at age 37.

Most blackpilled people are depressed they can't be in the casual sex market due to their looks.

Really, the ugliest guy on looksmax.org can get a wife if they are willing to also consider 35+ year old fat women.

LTN + Normal social life is enough to have a normal life.
Like your said casual will be increasingly easier with better looks but also most man who have alot of casual stuff are often dumbster diving.

Only actual repulsive subhumans are completly left out of everything.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24789

yea 35 olds roasties with a bodycount o 100

yea 35 olds roasties with a bodycount o 100
Alone from your writing style and thinking every woman has insane BC I know your a loner and spend to much time on the internet.

Its worse than that based on what i see. Literally every guy i know besides one is with a femcel tier or morbidly obese

Alone from your writing style and thinking every woman has insane BC I know your a loner and spend to much time on the internet.
woahh nice projecting, you are a .org member you are not better -_-
Blond3cel Blonde - Beautiful - German Joined May 14, 2023 Posts 1,143 Reputation 1,642 Points 33

plss KYSS

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
woahh nice projecting, you are a .org member you are not better -_-
Blond3cel Blonde - Beautiful - German Joined May 14, 2023 Posts 1,143 Reputation 1,642 Points 33

plss KYSS
I dont have that obscure thinking you have.

But sorry for hitting you were it hurts.

yeah i don't get it why about 50% of 20s women still bothered having a looksmatched cuck BF in LTR while they could open Tinder and get access to Chad sex once per week when Chad isn't busy fucking other whores.

Then they still have insane SMV while being 35 as long as they aren't fat and could chose a statusmaxx or popular betabuxx husband.

I think they still want to commit to monogamy due to social pressure. by family and friends. they take the first guy that is NT and not LTN in their social circle .

that is why NT MTN with huge social circle overcome the blackpill and are the only kind of Normies able to do so in 2023. the younger they pick their GF , the more success they have.

• +1
yeah i don't get it why about 50% of 20s women still bothered having a looksmatched cuck BF in LTR while they could open Tinder and get access to Chad sex once per week when Chad isn't busy fucking other whores.

Then they still have insane SMV while being 35 as long as they aren't fat and could chose a statusmaxx or popular betabuxx husband.

I think they still want to commit to monogamy due to social pressure. by family and friends. they take the first guy that is NT and not LTN in their social circle .

that is why NT MTN with huge social circle overcome the blackpill and are the only kind of Normies able to do so in 2023. the younger they pick their GF , the more success they have.

According to people here, the only girls who ltr before 25 yo are mediocre girls, most of the time the couples i see outside are more or less looksmatched, mtn/htn with mtb/htb, only dating app leads us to believe that women are chadlite+ only, and indeed there is reason to believe that.

so the only way a mtb will be in a relationship with a mtn in 2023 is social pressure?

and so why do we say that women like sex as much as men, if a mtn is not a sexual option, but only one form of indulgence to others? to be perceived as being in a relationship

Dnrd retarded thread OP

No looks no life

Colossal cope.Who the fuck said you gotta be on the moon to know about the moon?Chads as we all know make up like 0.0000001% of the population,yet are thirsted after by all foids due to the increasingly feminist nature and the hypergamy within society. But this as a result naturally forces most foids into marriage post-wall as they know deep down a Chad is just an elusive pipe dream due to his boundless choices.They then need a betabuxx deluxe,a provider, an oofie doofie and an emotional tampon to continue their positive feedback loop they've gradually lost from agepill and diminished attractiveness.The blackpill is nothing short of the plain reality,something that always comes to collect hideous mfs like me if not internalized completely.

blackpill has stayed the same, people ALWAYS choose their looksmatch in the end, and foids have been whores from the dawn of time.

• +1