Women never approach first

Dior

Dior

Iron
Is the biggest bluepill cope bs ever. Many npcs and even some people on this forum love to use this excuse to rationalize their unsuccessful experience with women. They preach about muh men make the first move and say that girls are shy and never approach first. The truth is, in 21st century, every girl is practically a shameless and depraved whore with no sense of morals or pride. They decide within first look on you whether you're sexual material or no. If a girl is truly interested in you, she WILL let you know and make it EXTREMELY obvious and easy for you. If none of that happens, then you're don't pass her looks threshold and there's no point in approaching someone who's not interested. The cope must stop. Women always approach if a guy is hot enough. @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Heartless, Boxingfan, Deleted member 4383 and 21 others
Women DO Approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, Chadelite, Deleted member 3162 and 4 others
Yes they do, you're just a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Not all girls who are interested will directly approch but will make it extremely obvious they want you too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, owlofathena, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
women do approach but hqnp women don't even have to try generally so, they don't approach in general.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
happens a lot in my school I want to rope every time I see it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and CopingForLife
blah blah blah
pussy

you want women to approach you?
you just a pussy

i can't believe you are fucking complaining about girls not approaching you with all the fucking problems there are in life
you must be autistic

anyway dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and NormieKilla
why the fuck do none of these mfs read the damn post before commenting

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Dior, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
blah blah blah
pussy

you want women to approach you?
you just a pussy

i can't believe you are fucking complaining about girls not approaching you with all the fucking problems there are in life
you must be autistic

anyway dn rd
subhuman autistic cockroach who never got approached by women. the only one complaining here is you. keep crying for me like the worthless, sodomized, abused, submissive dog you are.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and hebbewem
Damn I guess my oneitis hates me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
subhuman autistic cockroach who never got approached by women. the only one complaining here is you. keep crying for me like the worthless, sodomized, abused, submissive dog you are.

don't be too hard on yourself man.

rotate your head and go back to real life.

Giving strong ioi's is not the same as approaching... The thing is, yes, girl do give strong ioi's, like you said, to let the guy know that she finds him hot and wants HIM to approach. But girls rarely approach per se, that is, they rarely walk up to a guy and make the first move and shit... It surely does happen tho.

read the whole post subhuman

hqnp women don't exist, you should've known that when you swallowed the blackpill, son
Well
In my definition p and np is more how they look like

@Amnesia do women approach?

Attachments

• d31.png
    d31.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 5467 and randomvanish
GREYCEL THREAD

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
ofc they do, thats when u know u made it

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, randomvanish and SubhumanCurrycel
I swear I'll go er on greycels

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 6382 and sloopnoob
Biggest homo moment for me was in high school in the locker rooms. I was on the wrestling team and we just got finished with practice so I decided to shower off before heading home. I was walking to my locker with a towel wrapped around me when I heard "That Scrizzle thinks he's top shiet because I couldn't take him down, but I was going easy on him and he still struggled like a bitch." I would have pretended I didn't hear this, but he said it so loud and people knew that I heard so that if I didn't do something about it I knew it would be open season on me for the rest of the year. So I walk up to him and say if he could take me down then we should go back out to the mat and see.

The guy is in his sweaty ass tighty whities and says we should just right then and there. Before I could respond he goes for the take down and this shiet is on. My towel gets loose and I'm wrestling this dude bare ass fukcing naked in front of the wrestling team. The room is full of half-naked guys cheering as two guys (one naked and the other almost) are going at it on the floor. Homo to the max to say the least. We're going at it for a good 2-3 minutes. He actually did take me down but I ended up getting on top of him with my cock on top of his. We're rubbing up on each other and I inadvertently get a boner (no homo; any wrestling brahs know this feel). He keeps trying to buck me off but I won't let off and it is almost as if I'm thrusting/gyrating on top of him. Almost felt a little like I was raping him. He kept yelling "Get off me! GET THE FUKC OFF ME!!" and I didn't want to so I could show him who the boss is.

Anyways, coach comes in shirtless and some really thin shorts (don't know why he was shirtless) and jumps in with us trying to split us up. So the three of us are just rolling around almost butt ass naked. We eventually split up and coach tells us to cool off and go home. It was real awkward walking to the edge of the circle of guys with a fully erect penis and them split off to the sides not wanting my cock to touch them. Nobody made a real big deal about it though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, 5'8manlet, the next o'pry and 10 others
Holy shit @ the amount of subhumans who didn't even read the post

my 5'7 5/10 face filipino friend got a 5'3 9/10 body and face filipino/ french/ white mix girl who was the hottest in our school when they were both 15

he just has cologne, good teeth, clear skin, good hair, and at her birthday party he kissed her out of nowhere, he was chubby w bad posture

they dated for 2 years and fucked everyday after school until she cucked him and told the whole school he had a small dick and then left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, CopingForLife, Deleted member 4044 and 1 other person
OP i am drinking your tears right now and I am going to spit them on your mom's face
stop complaining about not getting approached by girls JFL

stop caring so much about girls, stop being obsessed with fucking look so that you feel like you don't need to improve A LOT other areas of your life

you are gonna wageslave for 40 years and you are obsessing with not getting approached by women? FUCK MAN JFL AT YOU
you're literally projecting rn. "stop caring so much about girls stop being obsessed" keep crying for me you worthless subhuman dog didn't read a sinlge word of your bluepilled shit. you are literally the definition of an estrogenic low t cuck
my 5'7 5/10 face filipino friend got a 5'3 9/10 body and face filipino/ french/ white mix girl who was the hottest in our school when they were both 15

he just has cologne, good teeth, clear skin, good hair, and at her birthday party he kissed her out of nowhere, he was chubby w bad posture

they dated for 2 years and fucked everyday after school until she cucked him and told the whole school he had a small dick and then left
dickpill is the most brutal pill to swallow
Well
In my definition p and np is more how they look like
i agree wit u but it doesn't really matter how they look since they're all same on the inside
I swear I'll go er on greycels
GREYCEL THREAD

goon ass niggas read the whole post b4 saying dumb shit

Last edited:
while working as bouncer girls hit on me and ask for my number all the time

• +1
Reactions: CopingForLife
Biggest homo moment for me was in high school in the locker rooms. I was on the wrestling team and we just got finished with practice so I decided to shower off before heading home. I was walking to my locker with a towel wrapped around me when I heard "That Scrizzle thinks he's top shiet because I couldn't take him down, but I was going easy on him and he still struggled like a bitch." I would have pretended I didn't hear this, but he said it so loud and people knew that I heard so that if I didn't do something about it I knew it would be open season on me for the rest of the year. So I walk up to him and say if he could take me down then we should go back out to the mat and see.

The guy is in his sweaty ass tighty whities and says we should just right then and there. Before I could respond he goes for the take down and this shiet is on. My towel gets loose and I'm wrestling this dude bare ass fukcing naked in front of the wrestling team. The room is full of half-naked guys cheering as two guys (one naked and the other almost) are going at it on the floor. Homo to the max to say the least. We're going at it for a good 2-3 minutes. He actually did take me down but I ended up getting on top of him with my cock on top of his. We're rubbing up on each other and I inadvertently get a boner (no homo; any wrestling brahs know this feel). He keeps trying to buck me off but I won't let off and it is almost as if I'm thrusting/gyrating on top of him. Almost felt a little like I was raping him. He kept yelling "Get off me! GET THE FUKC OFF ME!!" and I didn't want to so I could show him who the boss is.

Anyways, coach comes in shirtless and some really thin shorts (don't know why he was shirtless) and jumps in with us trying to split us up. So the three of us are just rolling around almost butt ass naked. We eventually split up and coach tells us to cool off and go home. It was real awkward walking to the edge of the circle of guys with a fully erect penis and them split off to the sides not wanting my cock to touch them. Nobody made a real big deal about it though.

What did I just read

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Magnesium
Yes women do approach. I think there were questions threads like this before. They do approach but mostly subtle and just gives a hint and wait for men to do the move unless in a party or club situation or some cases when the woman is low inhib. The y give subtle hint and try to get closer to you even literally bump and stick their body to you and try to makes you notice her, it's funny to see when its happen

Women approach by showing signals and expect the guy to get it. Rarely do women directly approach and risk rejection. She couldn't take it.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, eduardkoopman and PubertyMaxxer

I actually laughed out loud bro ngl
never been approached before and im average so yeah sounds about right

I would probably have to hang myself if a girl ever told the whole school i had a small dick.

If girls dont approach you, you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and forwardgrowth
I disagree half, on this general statement.

More social gatherings/places
In social gatherings/places, women will approach I notice, quit more easily. Often in a round about way, but still they will start a convomaybe.

Less, or not so social gatherings/places
In non-social gatherings type of places. Most women, are to pussy to chat up a dude.
Women will try to send, invitation signals, in non-social gatherings. But won't approach most of the times, even when they find the dude super attractive.

For example.
This video supposedly should proof, that women do chat up men in non or less social places.
While imo, this video shows that women are to pussy to chat up hot dudes, in non social places. Like, these women could had gone up to the dude and say something. But they were to scared, and later when at home, they decided to go the online-stalking and embarassing themselfes online route. So they must had really find the dude attractive, AND still they didn't dare to chat up the dude because it was not a social gathering situtaion/location.
They could had "easily" gone up to the dude, but didn't dare to.

Invitations signals sending, by women.
I dunno, if dudes count this as appraoch. But women do send invitations to men, to make the first verbal approach
"Researcher Monica Moore reviewed five decades worth of research on courtship behavior and found that many of the most common strategies for signaling interest in a potential partner were nonverbal, such as eye contact, eyebrow flashing, open body posture, and smiling.
She also found that women are most likely to use these subtle nonverbal signals first, while men are more likely to use more overt signals
In fact, she also suggests that men who are more sensitive to these nonverbal behaviors may have more successful dating outcomes. "
source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/dating-and-mating/201603/women-do-make-the-first-move

Yes women do approach. I think there were questions threads like this before. They do approach but mostly subtle and just gives a hint and wait for men to do the move unless in a party or club situation or some cases when the woman is low inhib. The y give subtle hint and try to get closer to you even literally bump and stick their body to you and try to makes you notice her, it's funny to see when its happen
I thought of this clip imediately.

This one is actually a great video about send signals. Although in a social situation, so women are more sending signals then when out and about in daily life, aka non-social place

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadrone96 and Deleted member 2352
Is the biggest bluepill cope bs ever. Many npcs and even some people on this forum love to use this excuse to rationalize their unsuccessful experience with women. They preach about muh men make the first move and say that girls are shy and never approach first. The truth is, in 21st century, every girl is practically a shameless and depraved whore with no sense of morals or pride. They decide within first look on you whether you're sexual material or no. If a girl is truly interested in you, she WILL let you know and make it EXTREMELY obvious and easy for you. If none of that happens, then you're don't pass her looks threshold and there's no point in approaching someone who's not interested. The cope must stop. Women always approach if a guy is hot enough. @Amnesia

Bro they approach

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Dior
Yes women rarely DIRECT approach. Most of the time it’s indirect approaches or signals.. I’ve found in club settings women will directly approach if they’re drunk and inhibited

If you don't get approached directly, you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, MoostWestThuisBest, Amnesia and 1 other person
Kinda true but also I’m in highschool and lots of girls have told me they used to have crushes on my and even would stock me online and stuff but they literally never talked to me during cuz they were afrade or something like they would hide from me.

trust level matters niggas like richard ramirez or dark triad men arent goin g to ger approached or hypermasculine chads because they intimidate women