Women notice everything (IMPORTANT)

6.5PSL

Banned
I've noticed this over the years and it's not talked about enough here. Women are EXTREMELY observant about your looks. So many times I've made a slight change and a woman I hardly know notices it. Some people think members of this forum are autistic in how they "overanalyze" things but the average woman is similar to the average looksmax user in terms of how they analyze looks. Every change counts, especially eyebrows, eyelashes, hair, facial hair, and overall skin complexion.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, YouLiveForYourself, Banderacell and 22 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant, sun21, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others
They’re like a machine learning program. Billions of matrices analysing every social situation and every person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascendant, A23ghskung, Aqua and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 18012 and Broski
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua and FreakkForLife
Well after incels took over the side I wouldn't say that's necessarily as common of an opinion as you think
Who cares what's common? Just block/ignore the doomers and nihilistic losers who try to bring you down. That's what I do.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant, Yerico7, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Broski and randomuser2407
scanning terminator 2 GIF

True.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ascendant, Yerico7 and 3 others
Caveat though, you have to be HTN+ because honestly if you're MTN or less you're invisible and they didn't even notice your face in the first place. Like, in their peripheral they can determine you're ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, lepo2317, thereallegend and 3 others
They’re like a machine learning program. Billions of matrices analysing every social situation and every person
wanna suck the vaginal secretion out of their pussy of these machines

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
At least PSL users can be analytical about it. Women will just tell each other he's 'cute' without realising that it's all due to his low body fat, gonial angle of 120 and positive canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905, Banderacell and 5 others
they only analyze chad's face

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
if they have alot of choice there standards are skyhigh i dont blame them

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Women can literally remember one thing you said years ago and paraphrase it exactly how you said it
I wouldn’t be surprised if they can notice a change in looks

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and thereallegend
They are just machines trying to get the best genetics possible who gives a fuck what their retarded monkey brains think. Crack your skull in half break your legs and hop on steroids and their retard tier brains will open their legs because all they see is good genetics when in reality it's bimax LL and steroids jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905, Ascendant and 8 others
Indeed.
Look how she mocks chinless people.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and thereallegend

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Women focus on important aspects that influence appearance and LM users focus on the trivial
I've noticed this over the years and it's not talked about enough here. Women are EXTREMELY observant about your looks. So many times I've made a slight change and a woman I hardly know notices it. Some people think members of this forum are autistic in how they "overanalyze" things but the average woman is similar to the average looksmax user in terms of how they analyze looks. Every change counts, especially eyebrows, eyelashes, hair, facial hair, and overall skin complexion.

Water is wet
Yeah, who would have thought, that women are overly analytic about something that is their main purpose of existence, which is to improve or maintain good looks in order to be able to attract a high quality male partner.

you blocked me on discord.
Yes because there is no way to win an argument with a nihilistic doomer like you, and honestly, I have nothing to gain from talking to people like you because all you want to do is drag people down to your level.

Comparing yourself to other people to the extent that you are doing is not going to help you in the long run.
It is much better to worry about yourself and focus on improving yourself without looking at other people.

And, that is something that everyone on here should aspire to do more, because as it stands, you idolize people that you will never become instead of focusing on becoming the best YOU.

Yes because there is no way to win an argument with a nihilistic doomer like you, and honestly, I have nothing to gain from talking to people like you because all you want to do is drag people down to your level.
Was not my intention but okay. GL with your financial case.